Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:08:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Air vehicle. We are going to launch our project using ICO model  (Read 205 times)
nickaerotech (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:32:16 PM

do you have website address? I want to know more
Not yet. We are working on it currently, as I mentioned before.
nickaerotech (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:43:27 PM

I read the introduction you have there and I must say its a great idea put together which I see its a dream but what I am trying hard to fight is how real is what you have there. You are a small company with a big team and all of the people you have listed as well as partners from the university community that you mentioned there makes the team a robust one but my question is simple

1. What have you been doing before this, I know some other projects with this kind of dream like Ellon Musk, I know his antecedents of starting small up to this point. But yours is starting big from what I can see, so where is the starting small of you?

2. All of these team members, are they already on the payroll or its when you raise the ICO before you bring them on board? If they are on payroll how is the fund used to pay them generated?

3. This project, which is likely capital intensive, what other alternative sources of finance are you looking into in case your ICO fails to meet the targeted amount?

Thank you for your question!

1. Regarding to our antecedents - everything is simple as your question). The founders of the project has aircraft designing degree, industrial electronic degree and law degree. Summarising the previous experience of founders I can highlight the strong managment experience in distribution area, analytics and finance area, law area, production area, IT and marketing area. The whole experience was gained by working in various companies, as well as by running our own business. And of course you will see more about project founders on our company web site including their experience as well as the team members. Regarding to this project, we are going to reach the main target step by step. We will build prototypes for approving the engeneering calculations and constructions by testing. Then there is two options. First one - we can keep the prototypes in the box after testing, the second one is to use it's as product with ready for production technology. As we explained in our white paper - we are going to launch the serial production of drones on the prototype basis. Then, every prototype will make us closer and closer to our main target eVolucer and also their technical parameters will be useful for many areas of our current life like using in agriculture sector, cargo, emergency, security etc. It means, that we will make it as the useful and the profitable production and so, it's profitable business during main project development. So, eVolucer project will be profitable business much more earlier than the target product will be done. So this is our start for this project, which we are going to develop to great).

2. Our team members are on the payroll. They are financed by our own funds. We are owners of IT company, as I mentioned before.

3. The investment ways is
- ICO
- venture fund investment
- business angels investment
- business accelerator programme
In our case, we think that the best option to meet the targeted amount is to bring venture funds into ICO as it is cheaper than IPO. But, probably, someone here will tell us other ideas and we will gladly consider them).
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: