Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:51:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] ⭐Fractal Token (FTO)⭐ - The Bullish Token  (Read 822 times)
mcfractalstudies (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 06:05:28 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 12:24:49 PM by mcfractalstudies

Fractal Token
"Our mission is to create a Token whose value goes mainly in one direction: Up"

CrowdSale is Over

Tokens Distributed: 2939 FTO
Soft Cap: 666666 FTO (100 ETH)

Thanks for the fantastic support, it has been a great adventure..
Unfortunately the Soft Cap has not been reached!

The project is abandoned
All investors has been already fully refunded

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jfvmcryptoblock
Copper Member

Activity: 146

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:22:02 AM

Para los hispano-hablantes:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3078528.0
seekingalpha

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:34:52 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 07:58:59 PM by seekingalpha

Es gibt nun auch einen eigenen Thread of Deutsch: Check it out!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3132526.msg32397135#msg32397135
cuenzy

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 04:41:41 PM

I honestly like the name of this token as it reminds me of technical trading. Way to go guys. I fully support your project.  Smiley Smiley Smiley We hope also that more people will get to be involved in trading as well as investing  Smiley
mcfractalstudies (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 05:08:39 PM

I honestly like the name of this token as it reminds me of technical trading. Way to go guys. I fully support your project.  Smiley Smiley Smiley We hope also that more people will get to be involved in trading as well as investing  Smiley

Wonderful!
I've been a technical trader (forex mostly) for more than 10 years, however i do plan, regarding the "crypto fund" trading, to split it in various pieces and let many traders (selected ones, with experience and a good trackrecord only) manage each piece, in this way the risk will be diversified.

If you are into technical trading i might get in touch with you in the next few months (when the project will start)  Smiley

Thanks for the nice support!
mcfractalstudies (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 10:13:24 PM

Dear friends,

we have updated our website FTO.ninja , adding a new section "Crypto Fund", where we explain what the Crypto Fund will be, and what it will do.

We also explain how the FTO will be able to be an "always going up" token!

The Whitepaper is updated too, thanks.. Smiley
mcfractalstudies (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 12:05:42 PM

We have just updated the first post of this thread!

Hope you like it Smiley
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:08:17 PM

No SOFTCAP!
So happy when hear that, because you can trading with small capital.
I don't believe in AI, human is better!
Wait for your test result.
MrSpasybo

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:18:44 AM

sayedtaha

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:59:15 PM

Dear all
here is the link to the ANN thread translated into Arabic
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3154131.msg32608173#msg32608173
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:18:13 PM

No soft cap, wich mean only hard cap for this project
so, what will happend to the contributors if this project didn't reach the hard cap ?

mcfractalstudies (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 06:27:40 PM

so, what will happend to the contributors if this project didn't reach the hard cap ?

Hello, nice question!

Nothing will change, the more tokens will be sold during the ICO, the more ethers will the CryptoFund have to start its operations.

However, even if hardcap will not be reached (very possible), Fractal Tokens will still be listed in exchanges and contributors will be able to hold them or sell them (should they want to) at any time.

People will as well be able to buy Fractal Tokens in exchanges should they have missed out the ICO, although once tokens hits the exchanges, the price will not be fixed anymore (it will probably go higher as per plan).

Hope it was of help!
Michelle24

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:09:24 PM

I dont get it. How will you achieve, that the token is always bullish?
And what has the token to do with fractal?

zakalwe

Activity: 445
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:15:46 PM

Hello, nice question!

Nothing will change, the more tokens will be sold during the ICO, the more ethers will the CryptoFund have to start its operations.

However, even if hardcap will not be reached (very possible), Fractal Tokens will still be listed in exchanges and contributors will be able to hold them or sell them (should they want to) at any time.

People will as well be able to buy Fractal Tokens in exchanges should they have missed out the ICO, although once tokens hits the exchanges, the price will not be fixed anymore (it will probably go higher as per plan).

Hope it was of help!
Which exchanges are interested in your token? Do you plan to use ICO money for listing?

Why is there such a time gap between announcement in January and beginning of ICO few days ago?
yehor

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:01:54 AM

why do you believe in your project? if you believe
mcfractalstudies (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 12:43:55 AM

I dont get it. How will you achieve, that the token is always bullish?
And what has the token to do with fractal?

Hello Michelle, the token will always be bullish because the crypto fund will support it (buy it on exchange) whenever necessary.

As for why the name is "Fractal", it is because the technology (trading methods) that the crypto fund will use in order to produce profits (that will be used to support the token), as well as the technology (technical analysis) that will be used to check the token health level and identify the right times and levels when to support it, will be the MC Fractal Studies.

I invite you to visit our website at fto.ninja and/or read our whitepaper! (link on the first post)

Thanks Smiley
mcfractalstudies (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 12:55:17 AM

Hello, nice question!

Hope it was of help!
Which exchanges are interested in your token? Do you plan to use ICO money for listing?

Why is there such a time gap between announcement in January and beginning of ICO few days ago?

We will look to get listed in the best exchanges, and yes of course a small part of ICO money might be used for listing fees.

Another important reason of the ICO is that good exchanges want to list tokens whose have already a decent user base, so the ICO is a way to be ready for good exchanges.

As for the time gap between announcement and beginning of ICO, the ICO was "active" (people could buy tokens) from january, although the project was still in a development stage (still building the website etc.) and was not marketed at all, so it was kind of a sleeping ICO.

But now it's awake Smiley

Thanks for your questions!
MrSpasybo

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:12:44 AM

Fractal is a trading token. How you think about EOZ with AI? They are lending project and use trading profit to pay 3% interest every day.
AI vs human? Who is better trader?
mcfractalstudies (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 09:56:26 AM

Fractal is a trading token. How you think about EOZ with AI? They are lending project and use trading profit to pay 3% interest every day.
AI vs human? Who is better trader?

You are right, it is a "trading" token Smiley

Although we do not promise a daily interest or anything like that, from my experience (10+ years in the financial markets), if somebody promise you 3% interest every day the best thing you can do is run away!

About Fractal Token, our mission is to make a token that is at the same time supported by its own cryptofund, and protected from pump and dump "attacks".

How much can it go up in one month?
We don't know it yet, it depends on many factors, but don't expect anything spectacular (like +10000%), because fast upmovements are always followed by fast crashes (like happen in most tokens and cryptocurrencies), i've seen that too many times, people on various groups being sad because "i bought at the top, now it's -90% Sad" (i happened to read things like that more than once!).

Fractal Token is about safe and healthy appreciation over time, not a short-term speculative altcoin!!!

Wink
mindmastering

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:43:55 PM

Since this is a project that you will start no matter the collected funds,
would you care to add on your website a counter for the funds collected in real time?

I think it will show transparency and it will encourage people to buy.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: