Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:59:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: recent new ICOs, how to choose  (Read 206 times)
sukey2008 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:11:10 PM

Just take a look at the current new ICOs and some of them seem to be quite attractive, some suggestion maybe which to choose?
Here is the basic info that I collected, please share ur oppinion!

- GoNetwork
Supply: 100,000,000 GOT
A secure decentralized virtual goods commerce platform leveraging the blockchain technology

- Experty.io
Supply: 100,000,000 EXY
Experty mission is to encourage the adoption of cryptocurrency on a global scale by creating an intuitive, easy to use application that is suitable for wide scale usage.

- GEMs
Supply: Unknown
Gems is a protocol for contracting workers to perform micro tasks

- DADI
Supply: 100,000,000
A new era of cloud computing services, powered by blockchain technology.

- ArcBlock
Supply: 186,000,000 ABT
The ArcBlock project was created to create the first Blockchain ecosystem in the world. Develop and develop decentralized applications (DApp) according to objectives.

Issuesterix

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:13:28 PM

I would stay away from the cloud computing services any data relating to computers should probably stay off the cloud. Really though you should only get into altcoins which personally interest you rather than looking for the most profitable.
sukey2008 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:38:22 PM

I would stay away from the cloud computing services any data relating to computers should probably stay off the cloud. Really though you should only get into altcoins which personally interest you rather than looking for the most profitable.
Could you pls say a lot bit why stay away from cloud computing services?
mysterecryptoooo

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:54:50 PM

Hard to say, depending on the project, the team behind it and the cap of the ico. Need also to make sure if it s not a scam
For me the project need also to be particular in terms of exclusivity.

▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮WORLDOPOLY▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬
First Augmented  reality game based on blockchain
JOIN OUR   ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
BattleZeo

Activity: 350

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:58:03 PM

Just take a look at the current new ICOs and some of them seem to be quite attractive, some suggestion maybe which to choose?

- GoNetwork
A secure decentralized virtual goods commerce platform leveraging the blockchain technology

- Experty.io
Experty mission is to encourage the adoption of cryptocurrency on a global scale by creating an intuitive, easy to use application that is suitable for wide scale usage.

- GEMs

- DADI

- ArcBlock
The ArcBlock project was created to create the first Blockchain ecosystem in the world. Develop and develop decentralized applications (DApp) according to objectives.

I would choose Gonetwork and GEMs, because it solves specific problems, and the remaining projects are rather not specific. In the  future there will be a lot of virtual goods, also companies will need a lot of people who will perform various small tasks. For example it is a bounty campaign

CrypticGambit

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:00:28 PM

- GoNetwork

- Experty.io

- GEMs

- DADI

- ArcBlock

Hey brother, Here are my thoughts about these icos:

GoNetwork- good ico, all-star team, all-star advisors. They have won in ethereum waterloo. I think they haven't announced their token sale just yet but I am going to invest if they do.

Experty - I don't like this ico but it is low cap so it may pump.

dadi- a lot of fud, I am not investing

gems - dutch auction - not investing

ArcBlock- good ICO with good team and great idea.

I would choose between goNetwork and ArcBlock

sukey2008 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:01:53 PM

- GoNetwork

- Experty.io

- GEMs

- DADI

- ArcBlock

I would choose Gonetwork and GEMs, because it solves specific problems, and the remaining projects are rather not specific. In the  future there will be a lot of virtual goods, also companies will need a lot of people who will perform various small tasks. For example it is a bounty campaign

It sounds reasonable, yes I've also seen that some of the analysis have rated GoNetwork with "A" (highest rating) and GEMs with "BBB" which is also quite high. Thank you very much for your advices
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:02:31 PM

Arcblock looks the best ICO in all of those.
sukey2008 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:04:27 PM

- GoNetwork

- Experty.io

- GEMs

- DADI

- ArcBlock

Hey brother, Here are my thoughts about these icos:

GoNetwork- good ico, all-star team, all-star advisors. They have won in ethereum waterloo. I think they haven't announced their token sale just yet but I am going to invest if they do.

Experty - I don't like this ico but it is low cap so it may pump.

dadi- a lot of fud, I am not investing

gems - dutch auction - not investing

ArcBlock- good ICO with good team and great idea.

I would choose between goNetwork and ArcBlock

Haha yes! See my signature, same choice as yours Smiley
Faruque312

Activity: 490

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 08:07:19 PM

you can see project then you will understand how good is it for you, recent new icos pincoin, ditcoin they are really good you can check their project then you will understand about their project,

sukey2008 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:09:26 PM

Arcblock looks the best ICO in all of those.
Wow welcome a hero member! Just take a look of the token sale, seems whitelist already closed Sad I feel like I've missed 1 million...
karasuri

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:09:52 PM

- GoNetwork

- Experty.io

- GEMs

- DADI

- ArcBlock

bounty campaign can be good, but i think this tokens aren't competitiveness with others
kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:10:27 PM

I would like to wait for an exchange and buy tokens for lower price then ICO...
xx-man

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:20:32 PM

According to my knowledge about assessing ICO better you visit the website first and see one by one team profile in linkedin, whether the project they live is on their current profile, if there is meaning they seriously run the project.
Sartrute

Activity: 522
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:39:52 PM

For me, these two projects are attractive and more or less interesting:
- DADI

- ArcBlock
I can not imagine the rest as working platforms even in theory.

topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:40:01 PM

I think interm of short term performance, I think Experty.io will perform best, the team is just looking for 9000Ether, when we compared this to other platform you will see that it is greatly undervalued
tinhhoatanna

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:59:54 AM

Here’s my ultimate list of websites with ICO resources (in alphabetical order).

1. Ambisafe

2. Bitcoin Talk forum

3. CoinFund Slack channel

4. CoinSchedule

5. CryptoCompare

6. CryptoSmile

7. CyberFund

8. ICO Countdown

9. ICO List

10. ICOO

11. ICO Rating

12. ICO Timeline

13. ICO Tracker

14. Newbium

15. PrivateMarket

16. TokenMarket

17. Reddit's ICO Crypto forum

18. Smith + Crown
Arngrim

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:03:41 AM

It is just how their company works.
There is not much information into it.
So how do you manage to see an ICO to be successful?
By number of tokens? By the service they offer?

You may aant to go deeper than that. You dont want to be wasting time and money with one ICO which looks like a failure in plain view.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
lanax

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:08:35 AM

- GoNetwork

- Experty.io

- GEMs

- DADI

- ArcBlock

Gonetwork, dates for ICO unknown , but i will send some fund there.
Exprety already ended. they f..ck with Bitcoinsuise .
Gems need to google it don know .
Arcblock definitely will join this ICO. I think this project looks very promising.
Regards.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:12:07 AM

I think I have started to say no to the ICO investment this year. I'm not demotivating anyone but I had major loss in the last year so I'm keeping my hands clean this year. I would probably choose the coins which are already listed on the blockchain and they are making good market reach.

I do keep info of different ICO today as well but not sure about putting my stakes over it.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: