Bitcoin Forum
September 29, 2024, 09:53:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Be The Wolf of Coins - 20% Referal Bonus - Join Cryptwolf.net  (Read 95 times)
Cryptwolf (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:22:17 PM

Hello bitcointalk!

Cryptwolf is not only a reliable investment platform, but also offers participation in a revolutionary project that is constantly evolving.

What ist Cryptwolf?

Cryptwolf is an international private investment and management company. Our company was founded in December 2017 in Jersey.
Our team consists of experienced investment professionals. Each member of our team has extensive hands-on experience in the investment industry.
The strong sense of unity in our team has always played an important role in achieving our successful investment performance.
The quick implementation of our goals shows that we work with a committed, experienced and professional team right from the start.

What we do?

We use advanced technical skills, we implement innovative methods to make profit with the help of crypto currency.
Every member of our community becomes part of us, because only together can you achieve something!
All investments work for the benefit of our investors and are GUARANTEED to pay dividends.
Join us and get a stable, secure and anonymous platform for profit.

Our Service

Our service is not only characterized by our first-class support, but also the most important thing that we all make money.
We offer an absolutely anonymous reputable platform with fast payouts and a possibility in the difficult period of price fluctuations a safe option to hedge your cryptocurrencies on the current price.

Referal Program

Our referral program gives our members the opportunity to win friends, family or partners.
We offer a commission of 20% for recruiting a user who made a deposit. You can also use only the Referal program without investing.

Plans:

Cryptwolf offers investors the opportunity to participate directly in the investment activities of Cryptwolf.
The profit of the investors can be between 1% and 2.5% per day, depending on the choice of our investment plans.

1 Month    -    1% Daily
3 Month   -   1,5% Daily
6 Month   -   2% Daily
12 Month   -   2,5% Daily

When you have Question than Contact us on:
Email: support@cryptwolf.net

Site: http://Cryptwolf.net

Regards
Harrison Waldrop
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1104

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:02:46 PM

This Thread of yours have nothing to do with Gambling, not even close.
Move it at Investor-based games.

I will advice you though to lock it and try to do something else with your "time"...

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:24:24 PM

Please don't feel offended but how is your program different from what bitconnect offered, that proved to be a scam?
I could be wrong but this looks like the traditional ponzi scheme. You offer a guaranteed daily dividends, that get bigger if your investment plan lasts longer, and I do beleive they have compound effects as well. The profit you are offering is huge, and it makes no sense to offer these type of profits to users, since your team could make the investments and keep the profit for themselves and didn't had to share it.

You also have a very big referral program, that usually means ponzi scheme, since users usually get paid for referring others and not really for any investments made by the platform.

Maybe I'm wrong, and maybe this is a legit program, but it's so similar to all the others that it makes it hard to believe.

Cryptwolf (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:32:06 PM

Please don't feel offended but how is your program different from what bitconnect offered, that proved to be a scam?
I could be wrong but this looks like the traditional ponzi scheme. You offer a guaranteed daily dividends, that get bigger if your investment plan lasts longer, and I do beleive they have compound effects as well. The profit you are offering is huge, and it makes no sense to offer these type of profits to users, since your team could make the investments and keep the profit for themselves and didn't had to share it.

You also have a very big referral program, that usually means ponzi scheme, since users usually get paid for referring others and not really for any investments made by the platform.

Maybe I'm wrong, and maybe this is a legit program, but it's so similar to all the others that it makes it hard to believe.

Thanks for your review, but how do we stand out from the others? We do not have any fake feedbacks, we are always working on our project to look for possibilities and use the. It will soon be so far that we create our own token and maybe manage to be listed on the big exchangern. We are honest from the beginning we do not want to ruin our project on fake feedbacks. We are there every day and are always improving something bit by bit. There is some planning that this is just the beginning, we do not just want to get into our token, but also into the mining business, but I did not want to mention all that, because the negotiations are still ongoing! I hope I could give you some insight into our project and hope your opinion changes and that we deserve a chance too.

Regards
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:51:46 PM

Give you a chance for what exactly? To scam us like the rest of your kind?
You "running" a hyip and we all know how this works,everywhere. You can call it mining,trading or whatever but is a hyip!
Even if you "create" a token,it will still be a hyip aka a way to steal others,a fraud.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: