Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:50:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoMiningFarm (suspended trial account and balance 0.007BTC)  (Read 221 times)
BookeyBitMan (OP)

Activity: 128
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:29:39 PM

Hi
I have account (since 01 March 2016) and I get trial 15GHS and so far I have balance with 0.007 BTC/83$, but I can not withdraw until I make deposit (20GHS/18$).
Does anybody have experience with CryptoMiningFarm site (withdraw)?
Do I need to deposit on that site?
lucianus_luciferus

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

nothing is lost if you don't lose yourself

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 09:11:24 PM

this is from their FAQ:

Q: Why my account are suspended?
A: you can mining on demo account in first 30day, your free miner are stop after 30day. you need to buy 20GHS minimum.

BookeyBitMan (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:42:54 AM

Ok but,
can I trust and invest?
Any experience?
I have account with balance 0.007BTC <> 83$
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:57:51 AM

Ok but,
can I trust and invest?
Any experience?
I have account with balance 0.007BTC <> 83$

Don't fall for it. It's a classic way to trap you in as noob. If you really want to make money, just keep holding your coins, or try to invest in whatever coin you see value in. I usually don't really recommend people to invest in altcoins, but basically everything (even lending) is better and more rewarding than pumping your hard earned money into cloud mining. It might be difficult for you to part with the funds you made with your trial account, but you'll be better off doing so for sure. I am afraid that even when you do buy more GHS, they will likely still not allow you to cash it out for whatever stupid reason -- they won't let you get away with it so easily, that's almost a certainty.
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:22:56 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 05:23:08 PM by cissrawk

I sell my account to another people and he invest and withdraw it and he said its work. But idk about today, if you on my local facebook group you will see people want to buy cryptominingfarm account that has balance about 0.005 or more because they know how to withdraw it. But if you dont want to invest and cant afford your lose then dont invest.

Edit : I sell it about 3 months ago, so idk about now.

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
BookeyBitMan (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:49:54 AM

I sell my account to another people and he invest and withdraw it and he said its work. But idk about today, if you on my local facebook group you will see people want to buy cryptominingfarm account that has balance about 0.005 or more because they know how to withdraw it. But if you dont want to invest and cant afford your lose then dont invest.

Can you share you fb group, I want to sell account if I can?
Honestly, I'm suspicious about cloud mining sites (except Eobot).

Screenshot of my CryptoMiningFarm account (link):
https://ibb.co/issQ3b
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:57:57 AM

Can you share you fb group, I want to sell account if I can?
Honestly, I'm suspicious about cloud mining sites (except Eobot).

Screenshot of my CryptoMiningFarm account (link):

Search on fb "Pemburu Bitcoin Indonesia"  its indonesian group, sorry i cant copy link because im use fb app. Try offer your account there. Make sure you deal using escrow on there because a lot scammer. Try using admin group escrow or from here. Even thats indonesian group but you will see some people that arent indonesian.

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
viralalert

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 08:04:06 AM

I'm getting regularly payments from cryptomining. And as a matter of fact I'm withdrawing daily and I have no issue with it. In your case, I think you have to bought hashpower for you to withdraw the FREE Earnings earned from FREE Hashpower.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:57:34 AM

I'm getting regularly payments from cryptomining. And as a matter of fact I'm withdrawing daily and I have no issue with it. In your case, I think you have to bought hashpower for you to withdraw the FREE Earnings earned from FREE Hashpower.
You are lucky enough if you can still withdraw. I want to ask if you have experienced ROI? If so then this is a great thing because not all cloud mining can do that.

The majority of cloud mining only performs mathematical calculations and without any hardware mining, it is a matter of doubt that we will have a huge risk in every investment we make. For me cloud mining is not a way to earn income and cloud mining is a thing to avoid because the risk is so great !!!

Never risk the money you have for an inconvenient thing !! it's like a gambling because just hoping on a luck.
Riekiee

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:20:10 PM

would you want to sell that account? i would buy them for $15 paypal
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: