Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:35:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Experience with EVGA 850 BQ?  (Read 80 times)
pbuva (OP)

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:39:25 PM

Hi, do you have any experience with PSU EVGA 850 BQ?
This type I have 4, but after 6 months 2 are broken. Both powered the 6 GPU rig with the GTX 1080 and broke within 1 week. Is this common to this type, or do I prefer to look for a problem on a board?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
eth_mining

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:58:49 PM

I have used many 750 BQs and had too many problems. Stay away from BQs
Bittrac67all

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:24:48 PM

On the bright side, the 850 BQ offers a decent hold-up time and its power-good signal is accurate. The +12V rail's response to transient loads is pretty good for this price category, and you get a respectable number of connectors, allowing you to configure a potent system without any problems.
pbuva (OP)

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:39:54 PM

And is there any suitable alternative that you can recommend? He has just the ideal number of ports, mainly he has 6 + 8.

PS: For clarity, one simply does not turn on and the other is short-circuited.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: