Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:42:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Quick Fire Sale 6 Individual Avalon Modules For Sale 12BTC Hosted Or Shipped  (Read 898 times)
dell123 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 03:46:45 PM

I have 6 modules for sale from batch #2 and #3. I am selling for an extremely reasonable price of 12BTC per module. All are working perfectly and hashing like troopers.

This sale is on a first come first served bases, I do have more modules available if sales go over the 6 I am selling. I am located in Oxford, England if you wish to collect. This would be my preference.

Payment address: 1MxZmNSnspm2Ya5upvFvW9vQsyr8W76GWf

Once sent please let me know if you would like your module shipped or hosted, (hosted & maintained for 4% fee, can be shipped at a later date if you chance your mind) If you want hosting then please also send your wallet ID. If you wish your module(s) to be shipped then please send me your shipping address. With all pm's please include the wallet ID(s) you sent payment from.

For large orders I will accept 50% escrow, 50% direct deposit. By large I mean at least 4 modules i.e a full avalon unit (will include psu).

Shipping cost included in the price.

Happy Mining!

dell123 (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 04:58:18 PM

First module sold on btc-e. 5 modules remaining.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 05:03:10 PM

For large orders I will accept 50% escrow, 50% direct deposit.

So in other words, SCAM.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
dell123 (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 05:03:55 PM

grow up, I provide proof to those that request. move on troll.
Julia Sanders

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 05:08:14 PM

i can confrim that dell123 is honest trader. im the one who he sold the other unit to on btc-e.
GenTarkin
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 06:20:18 PM

i can confrim that dell123 is honest trader. im the one who he sold the other unit to on btc-e.

and who would trust your word...you have scammer tag rofl!

GenTarkin's MOD Kncminer Titan custom firmware! v1.0.4! -- !!NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
Donations: bitcoin- 1Px71mWNQNKW19xuARqrmnbcem1dXqJ3At || litecoin- LYXrLis3ik6TRn8tdvzAyJ264DRvwYVeEw
mistermint

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 06:58:20 PM

Considering this gentleman very kindly offered to allow me to come and view (only a couple of hours away), show me around the system and ask questions, I think not.

Someone is going to get a very nice deal here from Dell123.
ste0024

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 06:59:46 PM

I have 6 modules for sale from batch #2 and #3. I am selling for an extremely reasonable price of 12BTC per module. All are working perfectly and hashing like troopers.

This sale is on a first come first served bases, I do have more modules available if sales go over the 6 I am selling. I am located in Oxford, England if you wish to collect. This would be my preference.

Once sent please let me know if you would like your module shipped or hosted, (hosted & maintained for 4% fee, can be shipped at a later date if you chance your mind) If you want hosting then please also send your wallet ID. If you wish your module(s) to be shipped then please send me your shipping address. With all pm's please include the wallet ID(s) you sent payment from.

For large orders I will accept 50% escrow, 50% direct deposit. By large I mean at least 4 modules i.e a full avalon unit (will include psu).

Happy Mining!

i do a offer and when i ask proof. i alaways wait. do you think i send btc without any proofs

dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2013, 07:33:14 PM

Same guy who has tried to sell 2x already without escrow...

Even claims 1 unit just sold to entice buyers, oh look - nothing in the wallet https://blockchain.info/address/1MxZmNSnspm2Ya5upvFvW9vQsyr8W76GWf

ste0024

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 07:45:32 PM

Ok, that can be done.

We'll do 2 units for 50,  but send no proofs and today i receive pm

Also I'm afraid I'm not doing any redirects, I've had too many time wasters.

All the best,
Andrew

but their never answer for escrow , picture
bcbigbud420

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 11:55:03 PM

Proof and escrow or GTFO Grin When selling something its best to upload a picture of said item(s) with a piece of paper time stamped of your sign in name  Undecided
dell123 (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 08:40:36 AM

Happy Mining!

i do a offer and when i ask proof. i alaways wait. do you think i send btc without any proofs

I asked for clarification since I couldn't quite understand your English.

Same guy who has tried to sell 2x already without escrow...

Even claims 1 unit just sold to entice buyers, oh look - nothing in the wallet https://blockchain.info/address/1MxZmNSnspm2Ya5upvFvW9vQsyr8W76GWf

I set up a new wallet for the purchase, you are the biggest troll on this forum. Just have to look at your posts, negative member of the community.
ste0024

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 11:23:35 AM

I set up a new wallet for the purchase, you are the biggest troll on this forum. Just have to look at your posts, negative member of the community.

do you know respect what is it

and i always wait proof i ask and answer

exemple When selling something its best to upload a picture of said item(s) with a piece of paper time stamped of your sign in name

when i ask for escrow you never answer or answer is Also I'm afraid I'm not doing any redirects, I've had too many time wasters.

but i see you prefer sell module alone for 12BTC insteat sell full avalon for 25BTC....12 X 3 = 36BTC
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: