Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:32:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GambleDev | - Gambling Site Design - Development - PHP - HTML - CSS  (Read 2848 times)
GambleDev (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 04:14:02 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2013, 10:41:30 AM by GambleDev

Hi, I'm GambleDev, and I offer a service of Gambling Site Design and Development.
I ask only an idea, and together we can improve that to make a good and succesful product.
As the site states:

It's one of the most profitable Bitcoin industries, that is growing each day and that affect both noobs and seniors.
What’s more volatile than Bitcoin? It’s so easy to spend that thousand of people each day lose their money into this type of Bitcoin sites. If you're part of who play these "games" we suggest you to stop and calculate how much money you lost, if you never played at such games (for example Satoshi Dice) well, you're on the right way.

For both the answer to the question "how to earn Bitcoin?" is: open a Gambling Site!

The service is complete and include:

♚ Project Improvement
♛ Hosting and Domain
♜ Website Design & Development
♝ Logo Design
♞ Advertising Tips

The site is shipped between 7 and 15 days and it depends from the Package you chose:

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2013, 05:47:53 PM

So you host the site and domain?  For how long?  And your price isn't that high, if I had that kind of money I would buy one from you Smiley
Will your sites be custom made or from a mock-up design?  If from a mock-up design it should be around $100 -$200.
BIGMERVE

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2013, 05:49:45 PM

Do you have any examples of your work?

GambleDev (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 06:13:32 PM

So you host the site and domain?  For how long?  And your price isn't that high, if I had that kind of money I would buy one from you Smiley
Will your sites be custom made or from a mock-up design?  If from a mock-up design it should be around $100 -$200.
I only take a hosting account, domain and SSL certificate then give to you all the pass etc. The design will differ for each site and will be of the level of

primedice.com

not just-dice.com (minecraft design)

The price is not as high, but with the time, if my service is required and I'll become famous in the field the price, of course, will rise

Do you have any examples of your work?
I worked at the PHP Scripts to handle Bitcoin Payments of a site listed in the Gambling section, but I can't say more (not all customers allow credits).
I made different sites in the past and I'm now developing 18Guess.com, that in about 1 week will be in the Gambling section as Site run by me, Between 1 day at that link you'll can see a preview of how the site will be.

I usually use javascript to make actions without reload the page, like *enter in the site and it require a name and a password*, *click deposit button and popup a BTC address with its QRcode*, *the customer send money and the balance is automatically rised* etc etc, as a modern and doping gambling site must to be. In gambling the speed is an essential element.
BIGMERVE

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 01:59:04 PM

Will you please PM me when you finish 18guess.com

GambleDev (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 02:43:46 PM

yes
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2013, 01:27:13 AM

yes

Same here please
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 04:33:43 AM

Will you accept profit sharing? You will have equity in the site when it makes money. Either for a time period, or until your fee is completely paid in full.

GambleDev (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 11:04:25 AM

Maybe in the future, let's see how this business evolves and maybe in the future there will be more way to get a complete site, paying a part of it with its first profits.
Professor James Moriarty
aka TheTortoise

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 11:17:40 AM

Getting a website is not the hard part , keeping it alive is the hard part . I have close to no technological knowledge , lets say I pay you and you make this wonderful awesome best gambling website , then what? You will give it to me and I wouldnt know how to control it Cheesy It is not like just sit around and wait for the check to arrive Cheesy it takes a little knowledge to own a website .

I might be wrong , I am not sure.
GambleDev (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 11:24:48 AM

sure

Getting a website is not the hard part , keeping it alive is the hard part . I have close to no technological knowledge , lets say I pay you and you make this wonderful awesome best gambling website , then what? You will give it to me and I wouldnt know how to control it Cheesy It is not like just sit around and wait for the check to arrive Cheesy it takes a little knowledge to own a website .

I might be wrong , I am not sure.
This is why I make the admin panel. You can see users, their deposit wallet and delete them if they try to hack the website. See how much you're losing or gaining etc
Professor James Moriarty
aka TheTortoise

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 11:33:36 AM

If its easy as you say it is , then everyone should get one . Better yet , you should open a great one and make more money then you can with this.
GambleDev (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 12:29:51 PM

If its easy as you say it is , then everyone should get one . Better yet , you should open a great one and make more money then you can with this.
I think that over time Gambling Sites revenue will drop, while my service value will increase. Who makes choices like mine is rewarder from the market, at least that's what I hope. And I would like to hire employees and enlarge my business.
GambleDev (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 12:46:05 PM

18Guess will delay, now I'm working for a customer and I want to focus on this work, so I'll have my first feedback.
GambleDev (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 12:21:52 AM

I completed the first site, bitcoin-totto.com, a Lotto Game based on the Germany National Game. The tickets are really bought in the real life.
Dabs
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 01:52:48 AM

Maybe in the future, let's see how this business evolves and maybe in the future there will be more way to get a complete site, paying a part of it with its first profits.

I'll wait for this. I've got some plans and ideas, but no money, and no investors.

GambleDev (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 03:42:10 PM

I'll wait for this. I've got some plans and ideas, but no money, and no investors.
For this I must wait to see the trend of my customers' sites. So I'll be able to assess the risks.
psybits
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 12:46:08 AM

For this I must wait to see the trend of my customers' sites. So I'll be able to assess the risks.

Do you make the sites as secure as possible from hackers? Security is a huge one for any BTC service which keeps funds on site.

Also can you integrate alt coins into your site designs as well?

Dabs
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 04:44:22 AM

My site will probably accept 1 confirmation deposits (as that can be monitored easily) but will probably only allow manual withdrawals (daily), so effectively the whole thing runs from cold storage. No bitcoins to steal, except maybe hackers attempting to boost their balances artificially. But then I'd see it, and I wouldn't do the withdrawal.

pbigmoon

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 09:17:17 PM

I used the contact form on your website the other day but havent got a reply.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: