Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:43:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Antminer L3+ and Antminer D3's will use escrow  (Read 99 times)
jchi2210 (OP)

Activity: 442
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:06:49 PM

I am getting rid of some of my miners. My wife said that it is getting too loud in the house  Grin

All miners have been used in a clean cool environment with 220v electricity with the AP3+ PSU's (not included)

These do not include the PSU's!

I have 2 L3+ that have been mining for nearly a month. One of them has a brand new hashboard in it from Bitmain! They are both still under warranty, they are from the December batch.

I also have 2 D3's that I'm willing to sell as well. These are the 19.3 Gh/s models. They are also still under warranty. I have them Underclocked so that they run more efficient because as everyone knows they were sent out of the factory practically overclocked. Under clocking them does not void the warranty, when you receive them you can clock them back to factory default if you want.

If you need any help RMA'ing these with the US facility in California in the future I would be more than willing to help, I am the original buyer and have the order #'s in my name. 

I accept BTC, DBET, LTC, or Dash. I will use Phillipma as escrow the buyer pays the fees! If you want them overnighted we can split the cost to overnight them.

asking 1400 per D3

asking 3000 per L3+

Pm me for questions.

Halo Platform is one of the fastest Blockchains I've seen yet. They have FREE transactions. 250 Millisecond Block speeds. Smart contracts, Masternodes, blockchain games, and their own high speed DEX with BTC/ETH/USDC pairs. Similar to ETH, Waves, EOS, and more yet with only $1 million mcap. This video showcases the speed and reliability of the blockchain using the DEX, Masternodes (that will soon payout in BTC and ETH), blockchain games, and more! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g74d3ixX7E8&feature=youtu.be
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: