Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:13:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ideals for merit system :)  (Read 234 times)
tambenile (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:15:08 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 08:16:18 PM by tambenile

I have a crazy ideal for this merit system, just cross over my minds. How about we reset everyone's merits in this forum back to 0 ? The current activities will be kept as usual but everybody in this forum have to be contributing to get back their ranks? Cause it seems unfair when there are TONS of Legendaries and Hero Members that contributing nothing to this forum still get the fucking high-rank position member before this was implemented. Just an ideal, not native english speaker but i do know how to speak english.Smiley

P/S: If this ideal was performing , i truely believe that everyone in this forum will work as best as they can to contribute good posts/ideals and that would made this forum become such as a fucking wow-shit forum.
For all of you, who was legendary and hero that said this system is cool , brilliant , bla bla bla ,... Will you accept to reset your merit point back to 0 ? Reset everthing for a better place?

If you said you want a better community through, i think you ( Legendary and Hero) have to be the one that contributing much more than Jr, Mem , Full Mem, Sr mem right ?
Because as my view, this new merit system is a game for people who has low ranks not for those high-rank "Keep one’s hands in pockets" up there (Hero and Legendaries).
gopaljiverma

Activity: 93
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:39:53 PM

I have a crazy ideal for this merit system, just cross over my minds. How about we reset everyone's merits in this forum back to 0 ? The current activities will be kept as usual but everybody in this forum have to be contributing to get back their ranks? Cause it seems unfair when there are TONS of Legendaries and Hero Members that contributing nothing to this forum still get the fucking high-rank position member before this was implemented. Just an ideal, not native english speaker but i do know how to speak english.Smiley

P/S: If this ideal was performing , i truely believe that everyone in this forum will work as best as they can to contribute good posts/ideals and that would made this forum become such as a fucking wow-shit forum.
For all of you, who was legendary and hero that said this system is cool , brilliant , bla bla bla ,... Will you accept to reset your merit point back to 0 ? Reset everthing for a better place?

If you said you want a better community through, i think you ( Legendary and Hero) have to be the one that contributing much more than Jr, Mem , Full Mem, Sr mem right ?
Because as my view this is new merit system is a game for people who has low ranks not for those "Keep one’s hands in pockets" up there (Hero and Legendaries).

This would have been ideal scenario but you have to go with the decision made by admin.
tambenile (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:44:32 PM

Because as my view this is new merit system is a game for people who has low ranks not for those "Keep one’s hands in pockets" up there (Hero and Legendaries).

This would have been ideal scenario but you have to go with the decision made by admin.
I do and i suggest this ideal because i saw too many bitches stay there in the safe zone and tell us to work our ass off ;tell us about contributing to this forum , this community when they actually give nothing to this forum. Are they deserved for the position which they were?
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:47:13 PM

If that happened then it kind of defeats the purpose of the system, it would be very hard for new merit to enter the system because then only merit givers, would be able to give merit. With senior/hero members having the ability to give merit it allows it to trickle down much faster
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 07:47:19 PM
Merited by Mitchell (1)

I have a crazy ideal for this merit system, just cross over my minds. How about we reset everyone's merits in this forum back to 0 ? The current activities will be kept as usual but everybody in this forum have to be contributing to get back their ranks?
I wouldn't necessarily be against a decrease in the merits given to each user, but I'm not sure that resetting to 0 would be the best idea. If this were to happen, only the few merit sources would be able to actually give any merit to posts, making merit severely limited for a while and making it extremely difficult for anyone to rank up. With the 'airdrop' of merit, it allows those previously active on the forum to give merit to users where they see fit, rather than having to wait/ask for a source to do it for them.
tambenile (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:55:54 PM

If that happened then it kind of defeats the purpose of the system, it would be very hard for new merit to enter the system because then only merit givers, would be able to give merit. With senior/hero members having the ability to give merit it allows it to trickle down much faster
Only merit sources are the ones giving sMerits not members.
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 07:58:07 PM

Wrong... I started the day with 80 something sMerits, and I have a similar amount now as I have given out merits and received merits.. all accounts with a decent rank were given sMerits to give out based on our posts over the last year.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
tambenile (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:58:26 PM

I have a crazy ideal for this merit system, just cross over my minds. How about we reset everyone's merits in this forum back to 0 ? The current activities will be kept as usual but everybody in this forum have to be contributing to get back their ranks?
I wouldn't necessarily be against a decrease in the merits given to each user, but I'm not sure that resetting to 0 would be the best idea. If this were to happen, only the few merit sources would be able to actually give any merit to posts, making merit severely limited for a while and making it extremely difficult for anyone to rank up. With the 'airdrop' of merit, it allows those previously active on the forum to give merit to users where they see fit, rather than having to wait/ask for a source to do it for them.
If this system is a tough for shitposters so why not being tough for everyone in this forum because i saw many hero and legendaries keep posting troll/fun posts with no contributing at all. What is the point for this system? Making the forum better or turn low-rank members into low-life members?
tambenile (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:00:26 PM

Wrong... I started the day with 80 something sMerits, and I have a similar amount now as I have given out merits and received merits.. all accounts with a decent rank were given sMerits to give out based on our posts over the last year.
You're not welcomed here, mr. Success.
theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5236
Merit: 13090

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:21:58 PM

I seriously considered this, but I decided that it'd be just too disruptive. The desire to minimize carrying over flaws of the activity system are why I gave everyone the minimum merit to avoid being demoted, though.

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: