Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:12:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A lot of newbies buying the wrong coin. Be carefull!  (Read 2612 times)
edwardnortonn

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:54:37 PM

Its advisable to conduct proper research before investing of buying any coin out there. If not sure one shoul inquire and make sure they invest in what they intended to invest in instead of making blind moves
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jigsawman082076

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:27:26 AM

Well it might be true that many newbies buy wrong coin maybe because they were just a beginners so that's the reason why they buy the wrong coins never researching and investigating if what tokens or crypto currency will truly bring them real profits and opportunity and what crypto currencies are just a garbage or being made just to rob them of their investments.
jimimcome907620

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:27:37 PM

At August 8, 2017  Bitcoin forked. Now there are two "bitcoins" but just one is what Bitcoin used to be (Bitcoin Cash aka BCH) while the other one is just digital lead (Bitcoin Core aka BTC).

reddit.com/r/btc

If you want to learn more about Bitcoin just follow @Bitcoin on twitter Wink
Thanks for you suggestions adn I think more people will benefit from it.

BaronMjanie

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:35:25 PM

In my own opinion that a lot of newbie buy a wrong coin its because they have a little  experience and idea in crypto currency. Newbies often buy coins by their names only, not by the value and worth. Thats why be careful.
reybaron

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:22:06 PM

Newbies like me has less experiences on crypto currency.  Sometimes we made mistake by buying coins without full knowlegde on it. My advice is to know more about that coin first before buying it.
damrianto

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:37:11 PM

the occurrence of negligence in managing bitcoin is very dangerous once in the procedure of investing in bitcoin. that's why a lot of beginners. experienced losses because often done is buying the wrong coin
Marble777

Activity: 736
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:59:25 PM

They do not know anything about coins yet, so they are wrongfully buying or scam their purchased coins. so you really need to ask questions first. So, I have to admit I use to be a broker awhile ago I got out of the markets 2 months before 2008 sept crash. I haven’t traded anything since then, I been too busy traveling around the world for so many years to even bother looking at shares as I have been busy focusing on healing myself and healing and helping others and homeless animals.
I think it's not so right because they know a lot about coins so from that they do fraud and who do not understand the coin is the person who bought it

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
Sachin1986

Activity: 155

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:05:35 PM

This is very good information...
Also Get more research to buy a new coin
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:11:37 PM

It's strange to say that many newcomers do not buy the right coin, but what about your correct coin? I can not understand. How can you know what a proper coin is if the concept of a correct coin is different for everyone.
wanderloy

Activity: 182

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:47:34 PM

I am also speculating also that newbies and early crypto adopter are usually the ones who are losing their investments because they choose the wrong coins to invest.
in fact, most of the new altcoins today were just a plain whitepapers and having no working products and project that will be the reason to increase their Crypto market worth.
that is why I never invest on ICOs because most of them are just plain white papers and sweet promises and instead, I only invested for new altcoins that has working products like Oyster, next few days they will soon launch their main net that should be the reason to spike it's market worth value soon enough.

wanderloy

Activity: 182

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:51:40 PM

Most novices came from hype, trying to snatch a piece of pie here, buying haypovye coins on top, they lost, they were told that this was just a correction, but no, it was a developer's drain. It's a pity those people who invest without thinking

we should understand that novice crypto adopters aren't that have more experiences and clever enough to choose which coin to invest over the other as we are reading and roam around this forum and we are feeding a lot of promising ICOs that boasted themselves as one of the most promising crypto in the near future.
there are more scam icos as well that is why there are too many people who don't trust cryptocurrencies due to their negative experiences.
Investing Crypto is one of the most and highest return of investment but if we don't spend time to research then our investments and capitals will lost along the way.

Cryptobak

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:32:06 PM

Everyone who wanna buy any coins should find out about the coins they want to buy. Otherwise, they should not buy any coins. Be smart and make the best decisions
sayboo999

Activity: 209

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:45:47 PM

I'm just new to this area) We need to carefully choose which coins to buy, the main problem is that in order to invest in a good project it is necessary to get into the most profitable purchase ... so newcomers are buying either already expensive or taking medium and very risky ... information is the main asset)))
devilzero

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:59:59 AM

This is true. Beginners are unlikely to understand specific coins by just a few letters. It needs to learn slowly.

vistamara

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:01:35 AM

Wow thanks for information, it was very helpfully i hopw there was not many who do this mistake
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:15:58 AM

Wow thanks for information, it was very helpfully i hopw there was not many who do this mistake
if you are going to invest then choose a coin that already has a large community and high potential to grow in the future and wait when will start investing take the lowest part of the initial price

ungongbuotan

Activity: 290

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:24:24 AM

I did once bought some dump coins when I first started investing and I learned from it the hard way. Now I am more cautious when planning to invest. Before I would easily fall by others recommendations but now I do my own research. It is always important to study first the coin you are planning to invest on.
tak rogi

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:24:44 AM

indeed it often happens to a beginner because they still do not know the potential of the altcoin they will buy or have bought, so I suggest for a beginner we must learn to analyze altcoin.
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:34:24 AM

It often happens because most of them don't have economic background so they are still new to investing, the problem is they don't learn the basic first and go straight into crypto because they heard about the massive gains. After they enter the market, they buy something that some people told them that it has potential and they don't bother to research first. So it's very important to read investopedia for newcomer and do research first before buying something.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Boysisig207608

Activity: 230

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:01:09 AM

I think that it might be true that many newbie buy wrong coin maybe because they were convinced by the promises which those coins have been saying in their ICO so maybe because they were just a newbies then maybe that's the reason why they buy the wrong coins never investigating and studying if what coins will bring them big and extra fortune.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: