Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:33:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A lot of newbies buying the wrong coin. Be carefull!  (Read 2612 times)
oyeade56

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 11:19:37 PM

The issues with newbies is the don't have patience, they always want to rush into thing not know that scam coins is plenty in the market.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:08:51 AM

BTC and BCH are two cryptocurrencies that are very booming. They are almost same, but actually, they are very different. Each has the advantages and disadvantages likely the negative and positive sides. However, I like both the two because whatever the coins, as we are careful and smart, it can earn us more profits and promising.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
galio_ico

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:17:37 AM

don't know if this is true or not.
what do you mean WRONG COINS?
they have their own faith on what they've bought, and the money is their.
I think this should be the advertise article for BCH more than a warning

michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:28:29 PM

I hope that newbies which buying the wrong coin know what they do because if they have their own analyze, I am sure that they are not saying that they buy the wrong coin. many of us have different analyze and strategies to buy coins and we know what we do which is we want to make a profit and we use our knowledge to analyze every coin in the market and then we buy the coin. maybe other people have their perception of that coin but for the newbies, they have their own opinion to buy that coin, so let it they decide.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
Paka1

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:06:18 PM

Anything can happen under the sun,  everyone could be a victim of scam so we must be careful especially the newbies. I totally agree that you have to know the difference between the right one and the wrong one but it is hard to identify as well as confusing. So we must  have the right amount of knowledge to be able to avoid worst things that could happen.
lucas nacho

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:21:04 PM

Bitcoin Cash believer ?  A coin operated many times and fully controlled by Bitland, or the people named Jihan WU , why you take this FORK to newbie?
Aminmon

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:34:04 PM

Even BCH is a very good token.
Because BCH has higher block capacity, the transfer is faster.

wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:15:42 AM

Hi guys,
  I have some bounty and ICOs tokens, but many of them don´t have ICO value also they are not listed on exchanges or listed but only IDEX, so the price is very low.
How long do you HODL your ICOs tokens? I know it depends on the project, when they launch their product, new exchange listing.. But one year approximately?
Also do you still believe in ICOs? Don´t you think that there are many ICOs with same product?
Honestly I'm so practical of holding and it terms of buying coins.For me the best situation was I will hold of I have more money but when times that its emergency situation I will sell it automatically.

Newbies are just into hype and FUD, they are the most victim of FUD and panic selling.
I once a newbie and did bought at high and sold it at low.
Soon they will realize what is their mistakes, Sometimes the best teacher of our life is the experienced we had.
We just need to learn how to stand and make our mistakes correct.
Kennyflex

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:49:04 AM

Yes exactly you are right that they are always joining to many coins but they dont know what coin is that if it is legal or it is scam because some of newbies was didn't understand what is the real meaning of cryptocurrency or the altcoins they don't have patient to understand and research more because there mindset was they want to earn as soon as possible so that is one of the reason why they are not earning because of the wrong coin they invested.
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:52:23 AM

Yes exactly you are right that they are always joining to many coins but they dont know what coin is that if it is legal or it is scam because some of newbies was didn't understand what is the real meaning of cryptocurrency or the altcoins they don't have patient to understand and research more because there mindset was they want to earn as soon as possible so that is one of the reason why they are not earning because of the wrong coin they invested.

You know what I'm guilty on this, me too don't know how to determine if I'm buying the right coin. Can someone tell me how to check if it's legit or not?
Michael.S

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:04:40 AM

I’m a newbie and i think crypto is a spotlight of this century. It can help us earn money easily.
Robert.J.K

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:23:05 AM

Yes, it’s so true. If newbies can’t make right decisions, they will be cheated easily. Before investing in any ICOs, please research !!! It’s the most important thing for me.
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:51:31 AM

Hi guys,
  I have some bounty and ICOs tokens, but many of them don´t have ICO value also they are not listed on exchanges or listed but only IDEX, so the price is very low.
How long do you HODL your ICOs tokens? I know it depends on the project, when they launch their product, new exchange listing.. But one year approximately?
Also do you still believe in ICOs? Don´t you think that there are many ICOs with same product?
Honestly I'm so practical of holding and it terms of buying coins.For me the best situation was I will hold of I have more money but when times that its emergency situation I will sell it automatically.

Newbies are just into hype and FUD, they are the most victim of FUD and panic selling.
I once a newbie and did bought at high and sold it at low.
Soon they will realize what is their mistakes, Sometimes the best teacher of our life is the experienced we had.
We just need to learn how to stand and make our mistakes correct.

I agree with you, I think not just newbie that buying the wrong coin but sometimes we can make the same as them. but I realize that newbie has potential to buy wrong coins because of they read some news and they think that the news is real and it will make the coin getting pumped in short-time so they mass buy the coins. we are seen this before and I think we need to learn from our mistake and like you said, the experience is the best teacher of our life.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
afterdark

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:33:08 PM

I think this is the problem of the person himself. No one forces anyone to flee to the exchange quickly. If people do not want to learn to analyze information, then let them be mistaken. Experience is not free. You have to pay dearly for it. And experience and knowledge in trading need to have a lot.
Dumlooke

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:08:29 AM

I did once got some dump coins when I initially began contributing and I gained from it the most difficult way possible. Presently I am more mindful when wanting to contribute. Before I would effectively fall by others suggestions however now I do my own examination. It is constantly imperative to consider first the coin you are intending to contribute on.
laynum

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:23:59 PM

Be careful. No one can say this enough. If you are a newbie or you do not have a good enough experience, don't just go about investing in just any coin. Consult someone who has an idea of the market. Someone who not just has an idea, but is experienced about it. Unless you are looking to lose some money, which I wouldn't want to believe.
Tilim@Tilim

Activity: 350

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:31:49 PM

A good coin is difficult to choose. A lot of ICO. The projects are similar to each other. A newbies should carefully study the project team.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:33:43 PM

Common mistakes of newbies. They always buy if they just saw the  pump. But that coin does'nt really have a good future. For newbies, study first the coin that you want before buying it.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Voliqur

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:27:16 AM

Best to stay with the fundamental coins i.e. ethereum and bitcoin. These options are made for a couple of people to get rich, bitcoin fuji will be discharged soon and they will likewise profess to be the best bitcoin. These forks like bitcoin money, bitcoin jewel, and unending different assortments are an exercise in futility. Amateurs should stay with the group
oludare1

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:46:41 AM

Newbies will buy coins out of inexperience, and there are a lot of scams where a lot of them have been a victim. Apart from this, a lot of newbies have been swindled even through airdrop participation.
The issue is that, I'm still a newbies too to certain extent, but I don't do things totally on my own.  Apart from doing a lot research on what I want to do, I also involved trustworthy friends that have been in the crypto to guide me. Also, there a lot if help newbies can get on this forum by asking questions pertaining to cryptocurrency and a lot of experienced people here are ready to offer them help. So be careful, don't do everything on your own.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: