Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:00:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A lot of newbies buying the wrong coin. Be carefull!  (Read 2612 times)
Cordann

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:41:23 PM

Beginners should always remember that now the total number of coins has grown significantly. Therefore it is quite logical that the number of fraudsters has also increased, it is necessary to improve their knowledge.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 02:52:12 PM

Except for fork crypto from bitcoin, there are many fake bitcoin in this market. Newbies should learn and beware of it.

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:04:51 AM

The first six months to study the market and not rush with bold, risky investments. Over time, the main criteria for successful and profitable investments will become clear.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
tburlmer

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:10:45 AM

Novice investment is terrible because most of them don't understand the market. It is easy to lose their money.
zouwahyu

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:12:43 AM

We are as a newbie, we must be smart in choosing what 's the coin we choose, we should be selective and read a lot about cryptocurency, if we choose wrong coin we will lose our fund anymore, so becarefull as a newbie
xcxcxxz52

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:20:08 AM

Most newcomers add cryptocurrencies, and it's not surprising to buy the wrong coins. At first they are full of curiosity and want to try more kinds of coins. I think it's a good thing, so that it can also learn more coins and know if they have their true meaning. the value of.
wedar001

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:20:28 AM

This is great data. I figure you shouldn't purchase in the event that you don't comprehend crypto. Learn first and afterward buy.Newbie must examination everything about the coin and ought to be furnish with the correct data so you won't free cash later on. Your insight is your best capacity to use for in this unsafe market even you contribute on bitcoin despite everything you have to contemplate further.
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:23:39 AM

Yes, OP is right in this aspect because we don't know how potential the coins are going to we have seen many people buying many coins in the market at the time of ICO, but we don't know how the team will lead after raising the funds. So we have to be very careful when investing in cryptocurrency.
ronsaldo

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:38:09 AM

I noticed it too that some coins are pumping while some major coins are dumping in terms in their prices. There are possibilities that newbie traders are one that manipulating the prices of coins in crypto exchanges. That's why it is advisable for us to be wise and clever to choose the coin/s we are going to trade because there are still some people who manipulates the prices and it can affect our trading activities.
lllaqpt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:43:01 AM

That one, that the second coin lost leadership in 2018 and slowly dissipates. As in principle, I said that forks are not viable and the maximum figures are squeezed out in the first months of appearance. So do not consider these coins as a means of investment.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
thanhhoian2016

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:46:55 AM

I have read your comments, I am also participating in Buddy's project, I trust it completely because I have the knowledge to evaluate a good coin.
baienpee

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:32:28 AM

This kind of advice is very good, but I think many new people don't know this forum. They may not find a place to learn.
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:02:55 AM

The market of crypto remains quite a young direction. Therefore, many newcomers regularly appear, and fraudulent coins are also common - over time the situation is normalized.
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:08:17 AM

Always be careful when investing so that money is not lost because there are so many scams in the past so always take care. then before you invest you will always read white paper and join telegram to avoid being victimized by the scam.
pogicute1234

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:16:06 AM

you're right. many do not know what to do so always take care of the new crypto currency because
your money can be lost. my advice to you is always to ask the person in the forum to read white paper to find out about the project so you do not fall victim to the scam.
theyRmose

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:31:26 AM

At August 8, 2017  Bitcoin forked. Now there are two "bitcoins" but just one is what Bitcoin used to be (Bitcoin Cash aka BCH) while the other one is just digital lead (Bitcoin Core aka BTC).

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DUFHqE5UMAAfVFb.png
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DUZ3UceV4AAbP3_.jpg

reddit.com/r/btc

If you want to learn more about Bitcoin just follow @Bitcoin on twitter Wink
beginners are clearly not getting information about this investment, they are lazy to read and find information.
whereas in this forum they can easily find all the information they need. I hope this will be a valuable lesson
Mallyx

Activity: 1138
Merit: 574

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:57:59 AM

@xskl0, fixed for you...

toolsydas

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:39:54 PM

This kind of advice is very good, but I think many new people don't know this forum. They may not find a place to learn.
True that. But they can find a lot of information in google, youtube and other sources (and Google can help them to find Bitcointalk forum as well)
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:47:26 AM

At August 8, 2017  Bitcoin forked. Now there are two "bitcoins" but just one is what Bitcoin used to be (Bitcoin Cash aka BCH) while the other one is just digital lead (Bitcoin Core aka BTC).

reddit.com/r/btc

If you want to learn more about Bitcoin just follow @Bitcoin on twitter Wink
Only someone who is so dumb will do such a thing. Whenever we say bitcoin or wherever the word Bitcoin is being used online we are talking about the real Bitcoin itself, but when people want to refer to the other, they will always say Bitcoin Cash or BCH so anyone making such a mistake is definitely a dumb person.

I know some people are not really going to get what I’m trying to say, and I also don’t know how I’m going to explain this,  but however you understand this, that’s your biz.
MonsterBlazer

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:11:03 AM

they don't know anything about coins, but they are very brave to start investing, so they don't get anything even get a scam. if you are a newbie, you should learn first and ask questions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: