Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:05:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A lot of newbies buying the wrong coin. Be carefull!  (Read 2612 times)
prechi

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 07:38:22 AM

I Reay don't know if I should say it is a normal mistake but then many persons didn't fall for something like this so it is really not normal. This mistake is often made by people who just come into the crypto space newly without no one guiding them both online and offline. The crypto isn't something someone can just jump in because it uses advanced technology that's why it is constantly advisable to watch YouTube videos and know more from it. No one knows it all
Anchor867

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:41:58 AM

There are a lot of articles out there that gives you good reason why buy the this one and not this one you can go to sites where they rate the altcoins and and it to your research information to avoid being scam
groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:37:30 AM

bitcoin cash is bitcoin cash, bitcoin is bitcoin.
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:28:27 PM

his name is also a newbie, so it's natural that if they make a mistake, a beginner must be more careful in choosing a coin, more detail should be examined about the coins to be purchased.
actually not just a beginner, there are also many people who have been crypto for a long time but are trapped because they bought the wrong coins, this must be a lesson for all of us, so we can work well and make decisions correctly.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:37:49 PM

How do you know that bought a fair coin?you know there are risks everywhere,since any coin can go down and either take generally cocamide project,all happens,it is a very good project was BLITZ and th project was,just gone to nowhere,while market capitalization and money!

florinda0602

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:38:37 PM

I am so curious about what coin is that wrong to buy with? hoping for your concerns.

DO not look for buying any coins especially when you don't have any knowledge yet about buying or going to investment. You will only loose your money, start by doing a research first and if you really want to earn in crypto start by joining  in a campaign project, less hassle and less worries about loosing your money.
Samohunk

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:01:22 PM

Being a newbie in the crypto world usually takes you to invest in wrrong coins,  I would advise new  investors to do research on when they will invest their money on
That's correct mate, we need to be much knowledgeable and aware to this system therefore we can choose what is right and better. This will gives a lesson to all newbies here. It always says that don't ever undergo in one thing that you don't know exactly what it is and how it is because it will lead you to go in a crick. So it is better that do summarization first and study about anything that connected to your perspective investment for you to avoid any losses. Always try to pay more attentions here.
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:54:04 PM

This cannot be overemphasized, a lot of the newbies do not understand that there are coins that you should not buy but since the excitement of the market is still there they would be buying coins that are no good. If you are just coming into the market, do not just buy coins for the sake of buying them, research is your best friend at this point, do it!
blacktux88

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 09:20:58 PM

thats really bad think to "fake" an Coin with the "right" initials =)

Crypto is not just to go to bank and get your money.
Crypto is to learn about you want to earn money...

thats the reasion why i love this techology

At August 8, 2017  Bitcoin forked. Now there are two "bitcoins" but just one is what Bitcoin used to be (Bitcoin Cash aka BCH) while the other one is just digital lead (Bitcoin Core aka BTC).

reddit.com/r/btc

If you want to learn more about Bitcoin just follow @Bitcoin on twitter Wink

docxdrl

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 12:57:26 PM

They do not know anything about coins yet, so they are wrongfully buying or scam their purchased coins. so you really need to ask questions first. So, I have to admit I use to be a broker awhile ago I got out of the markets 2 months before 2008 sept crash. I haven’t traded anything since then, I been too busy traveling around the world for so many years to even bother looking at shares as I have been busy focusing on healing myself and healing and helping others and homeless animals.

After the healing mate, wishing you could continue helping in any way you can... especially for newbies to learn faster wrongful buying of coins
bitcoinner786

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:57:28 PM

I hope Blockchain.info credit for all kinds of forks. I hate moving BTC around from swap to swap just to take advantage of a fork.
goodluck0319

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:43:29 AM

when buying bitcoin, every beginner can get confused, especially now with so many divisions. I think this will contribute to the loss of bitcoin
vladaziya4

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:48:10 AM

Because the market is growing, just an example from everyday life: People are raising their salaries, thereby increasing the prices of goods. It always started small.  Wink Sad
kyra0018

Activity: 158

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:57:14 PM

If you are a newbie, you should take an important note that you should do a research and make a survey about the coin you choose before doing an investment.
StevenPop

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:32:15 PM

This is sad really. If you are a newbie and you are still confused on what coin to invest in, or you do not know how to go about making your own analysis, and choosing good coins to invest in, you should either get yourself a mentor in the trade, or seek to get solid and good advise from people you can trust, who have grounded knowledge of the system and how it is operated.
o_pauers

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:38:24 PM

in a falling market, with no news and top-notch of the project will not help it grow in price. just a beginner is better to wait for a market change and then everything will be restored after such a fall
alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:49:23 PM

The thing is that there are really a lot of projects that are not going to produce anything or do anything at all, I think that this should be checked before investing, but many do not check anything.
Temibest2

Activity: 133

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:57:59 PM

The more reason we should be careful of which coin we buy or invest in because there are so many shitty coins out there that turn out to be scam.
lily9002

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:02:39 PM

It is rather hard to tell which one is better when you are a newbie, especially considering that they share big part of their name, so it is normal to be confused by it.
Remilekun1

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:20:02 PM

This is good heads up. If not many newbie will just fall a victim. They might hold bitcoin cash and be thinking they are holding bitcoin. Also some they will be thinking the hold $6220 worth of bitcoin not knowing they are holding $500 bitcoin cash. The same thing happens to ethereum and ethereum classic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: