Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:15:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [XFT] footy cash - price speculation  (Read 92 times)
shifty30 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:38:09 PM

Been following footycash for a while, last month they promised to start adding more sports and as always this team keeps delivering:

Footy Cash is happy to announce that we have English Premier League and Bundesliga!
You can now assemble a team of your favourite players from the world's most popular sport.

To celebrate, we have a FREE English Premier Contest on January 31st. Top 10 Win XFT!

http://beta.footycash.com/fantasy/game/48477

I think this coin (even though low volume) is a great investment long term, i know its just BETA and there is lots that can be improved but lots of things on the roadmap ahead and the dev team are working very hard on it. In march there will be a rebranding, more exchanges are on the agenda.
 Grin I think its a great promising coin to HODL for alot longer and predict this coin will definitely reach $10,-

For all football fans, join the free contest (tip: pick up a masternode while still cheap)

blacksidi

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:38:12 PM

Hey, thats great, you realy focus on a huge market, nice to hear and to be on board. Smiley
maxxar

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:09:51 PM

Very nice, they have Bundesliga now! The only fantasy sports crypto to have it, afaik  Grin

Yep, argee that this is a great project, been holding a masternode and getting passive income and next month revenue sharing starts. This is one of the best coins to hold through a longer bearmarket, which we are apperaing to have now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: