Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:06:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy ~4 BTC at best rate from Miners  (Read 186 times)
Monica_Hamm (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:05:21 PM

I want to buy ~4 BTC from miners at best rate.

Can somebody please suggest me where can I reach to group of miners ?

Looking for trusted source with best offering price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 08:21:43 PM

Just buy from exchanger and youll be safe, i mean you have chance to get scammed with this kind of transaction. And why do you think miner will sell his coin cheaper than exchanger does ? he can get more profit though if he sell at normal price and not cheaper.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
Monica_Hamm (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:24:54 PM

Just buy from exchanger and youll be safe, i mean you have chance to get scammed with this kind of transaction. And why do you think miner will sell his coin cheaper than exchanger does ? he can get more profit though if he sell at normal price and not cheaper.

That's correct. But I have seen people buying at less price and get more profit compare to exchange rates.
I don't have in-depth knowledge about their source of buying but its 100% true. They are doing something to get BTC at cheaper rate. It may not be from miner, that was my guess.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:41:39 PM

That's correct. But I have seen people buying at less price and get more profit compare to exchange rates.
I don't have in-depth knowledge about their source of buying but its 100% true. They are doing something to get BTC at cheaper rate. It may not be from miner, that was my guess.

The best advise you can get is what the earlier poster has offered you and if you value your money I suggest you take it. Yes some people get bitcoin at a cheaper rate than exchange sites but they don't come to a public forum to announce it or even say their source as to where to get it from. The fact is any offer you get that is way below the range of the market price, is a red flag that is pointing to scam.

If you feel the exchange site are trying to reap you off, then buy from individuals if you know the gathering based on your location though or individuals on peer to peer site there you get offer from different people based how greedy they are to make profit and because of the embedded escrow system you are protected to a large extent. Aside that, when an offer is too good to be true, there is high chance its scam you need to be aware of that.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:50:19 PM

The official and safest way to buy bitcoins is from exchanges. You can also get your bitcoins from market places or from private persons who offer to sell. But you have to be careful when purchasing from these trading places.

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:52:42 PM

I want to buy ~4 BTC from miners at best rate.
Can somebody please suggest me where can I reach to group of miners ?
Looking for trusted source with best offering price.
The best rate you can get to purchase is through the exchanges,there are different exchanges and certainly all of them have different prices,check out the price difference and purchase from those rather than dreaming that you would get the coins at a much cheaper rate below the exchange rate is just ridiculous.As pointed out earlier by a user,if you go around searching to buy coins at a cheap rate you might even gets scammed .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: