Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:23:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: time to buy bitcoin  (Read 1479 times)
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:39:28 AM

you think this is the right time to buy and hold bitcoins? because from 19k its 11k today. Grin Grin
As you see, the price of bitcoin now is about 11k so i think this is your chance to buy some bitcoin if you have extra money then hold it until the bitcoin price will getting higher to gain profits. Don't waste this opportunity because it is only once a year.
oppasong

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:43:18 AM

Yes, this is the right time to buy bitcoin at the price of 19k to 11k and later the bitcoin will stabilize to 20k. Certainly bitcoin will continue to maintain the price until it is true at the highest bitcoin price point.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:47:10 AM

Wiser will say its a buy time . although there is some risk of buying . because of fall down. Buy it or hold it don't sell it. Cause after some days all coin will be pumped. So price will be high again.
Yes I do agree it’s complete speculation no one knows when it will be the next pump not sure so but if possible now and hold it until the next pump would be wise decision.
maxim196897

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:51:03 AM

Bitcoin will be $20K, so this might be the last good time to buy. You will not see bitcoin as low as it is now
sasinghal

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:00:41 AM

Yes you are right the price of bitcoin is very low compare to its highest value. And its the best time to invest in bitcoin and hold them for at least a year.

____Kukucoin.io____
Value of cocoa harvesting, Marketing and Trading (http://kukucoin.io)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⋆ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/cen
Webberson

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 05:19:53 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 11:44:22 AM by Webberson

For me, any time is always a time to buy bitcoin, because of its prospect. But as it is at the moment and in consideration with the fact that the value of bitcoin is lingering around 11k, makes me believe that it is trying to get a support at that range. So, if it does take a support at the range, there is going to be an uptrend but if it doesn't, the reverse would be the case - which is a downtrend.
My advise here is, wait! to spot a reversal.

Cryptoipad

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:40:31 AM

For me, any time is always a time to buy bitcoin, because of its prospect. But as it is at the moment and in consideration with the fact that the value of bitcoin is lingering around 11k, makes me believe that it is trying to get a support at the range. So, if it does take a support at that range, there is going to be an uptrend and if it doesn't, the reverse would be the case - which is a downtrend.

the best time to buy bitoin  used to transaction money.the transfer of buy a investing to money online supporting in time.the best minds of business cryptocurrency space will almost invariably respond with buy a bitcoin money of digital currency.the bitcoin investment and exchnging of currency in best time is business system.buying bitcoin is different from investing on online money..the economics and another level of market invested to btc
Amelial

Activity: 160

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:06:36 AM

Any time you can btc bcs price of btc.price is alway uprisw so you can get a big profit when you sell btc
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:04:51 AM

Bitcoin will be $20K, so this might be the last good time to buy. You will not see bitcoin as low as it is now
Market has been observed to improve for last couple of days and the thing is that it is going to result in the increase of bitcoin value in the coming days. I am with you in this regard that we are left with very limited time of purchasing bitcoin at low rates.

Since there is this new vibe of market improvement, I am pretty sure that bitcoin is going to drastically pump in short period, making it really impossible for investors to buy it directly.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:20:33 AM

For me, any time is always a time to buy bitcoin, because of its prospect. But as it is at the moment and in consideration with the fact that the value of bitcoin is lingering around 11k, makes me believe that it is trying to get a support at that range. So, if it does take a support at the range, there is going to be an uptrend but if it doesn't, the reverse would be the case - which is a downtrend.
It is always advisable to buy bitcoin if it is at low price or if it is dump, and I guess it is always a preferable time too. And even anytime could be a right time but provided that you can afford to buy a single bitcoin to add to your account. But if you have your bitcoin in your account and the price of bitcoin today is still dump it is also advisable that you should hold it for a while, and wait till the price hike again.
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:50:21 AM

The right time to buy bitcoin is the low price of bitcoin, because it's worth taking a bigger amount and especially if it's the highest price on bitcoin, the big money you'll get
jansenduha

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:04:44 AM

yes i think its good time to buy, you can make your target into 13000 or 14000 so you can get the profit from 11000
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:36:12 PM

you think this is the right time to buy and hold bitcoins? because from 19k its 11k today. Grin Grin

No one knows the honest answer. But sure. Buy in.

It has the potential to go up. Nut it also has just as much potential to go down.

Also look into some ALTcoins.

Bitcoin does have the highest potential to grow its value and also has the highest dumping price in the market when its down time. Consumers should invest on every coin depending on their capital because not everyone is capable to invest more bitcoins since the value is very expensive, sometimes we can also rely on altcoins since there are also alts that are profitable for long term holding.
ingo49

Activity: 147

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:43:07 PM

I believe so.
I think that if you believe in the Bitcoin for long time you should invest, the price is after crush and it could rise up soon.
But no one can tell in this market.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:48:30 PM

I believe so.
I think that if you believe in the Bitcoin for long time you should invest, the price is after crush and it could rise up soon.
But no one can tell in this market.

Yes definitely it is time to buy bitcoin because I am positive that bitcoin price will goes up again.  It is bitcoin.  It has done many things that currencies have not gotten that far.  It is a digital money which can do almost everything from buying, investing and earning.  It can even be mined. 
Back to topic yes, it is a right time to buy.
mitha rosdiana

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:53:20 PM

Indeed for now the bitcoin price is down and certainly a good opportunity to buy it, and maybe with long-term investment is enough potential to be able to benefit from bitcoin. With increasing popularity and investors is certainly a positive support for bitcoin progress in the future.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:52:59 PM

It is definitely a good time to buy more BTC, imagine it as post-holiday season sale. 50%+ discount on something that can be so valuable in the future once adopted and understood by the people. Lightning Network is here and I think it will be the reason for another all time high for BTC price within this year 2018.
raypinch

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:54:04 PM

Wait until it will get 9-10 k , that would be the right time. It is on 11 for a long time already.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:58:16 PM

Yes this is another good time to buy bitcoin. The price is good for entry. The present price  of $10 450 is within the support range and its like there will be a reversal any time from now. So buy now and follow the trend upward.
DMC_Ken

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:05:00 PM

Yes, this is the right time to buy bitcoin while the price of it are low and wait until the price of bitcoin will pump up, so you can get more profit when the price of it are high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: