Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:27:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: time to buy bitcoin  (Read 1478 times)
Mjeramirez

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:18:39 PM

Yes, this is the time to buy Bitcoin since the price has drop from $19k to 11k, such drop is caused by market correction following the huge price jump back in december, this correction is tenporary and we may soon see bitcoin price returning to bullish in the coming months. I believe that the demand for bitcoin will surge once again pushing its price to go up, and right now we have a chance to buy as an investment.

greygroundz

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:22:13 PM

you think this is the right time to buy and hold bitcoins? because from 19k its 11k today. Grin Grin

We don't know when the bitcoin will rise again and if we has the chance to invest bitcoin in the lowest peek of price we must buy for our stock so that in the future we have a profit on it. That for sure and be patient.
Elhindinho

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:29:11 PM

I prefer to be waiting till media negative issue about bitcoin disappears. lately even facebook announces to ban bitcoin advertises. that is not good for bitcoin market.
HSRP

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:31:01 PM

As we all know, the recent decline of bitcoin is marked as the largest decline in bitcoin history. This time is most appropriate for you to invest in bitcoin, what you can do is to keep it and patiently wait until some time the bitcoin value will increase and bring in income for you. .

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:42:50 PM

Yes its time to buy bitcoin, because if you want to get high income its better to buy and save bitcoin. Because by the time that it is in the highest price you win and it is very possible that it is going up in the future.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
specsmuluk

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:59:55 PM

according to my personal, if the time to buy bitcoin when bitcoin is down and then hold it until bitcoin back up at high price, that is one of the ways to play bro trading buy at cheap price and sell at high price ...  Smiley
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:29:48 PM

yes i think its good time to buy, you can make your target into 13000 or 14000 so you can get the profit from 11000
Yeah it is perfect time to buy bitcoin because it is now at growing it will increase the price of your investment with holding more and more bitcoin, now if we look at the market price value then you will know how fast bitcoin has got high place, price really matters now it is almost 17k so in future it will rise to 20k or more than this, so it is an opportunity for you to but bitcoin and hold for the long time.
warrenbuffet786a

Activity: 185

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:34:07 PM

If you have extra chips now is the time to buy the dips , buy BTC and watch this go up in 2018 .
nankers

Activity: 634
Merit: 118

Bounty Hunter Indonesia

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:39:06 PM

yeah, i think is time to buy bitcoin. from $12k and now $9k, its a good price to buy.I think every time there is news that a country is banning bitcoin, at the same time bitcoin price is decreasing. so I think now is a good time to buy bitcoin  Grin

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:40:07 PM

you think this is the right time to buy and hold bitcoins? because from 19k its 11k today. Grin Grin

The value of bitcoins today is down to 8k dollar and it was really nice if you are going to invest because its down time in the market. Try to to invest today because the value of btc has greatly decrease and do not worry because you will still earn your profit in just a few months after it comes back to normal.

bitman33

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:44:34 PM

I think bitcoin will fall another 20% over the next 2 weeks due to continued media negativity and spotlight on alternative cryptos.
xiaomi_

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:17:48 PM

I think the "freefall" will continue in the following days.
8K is a good entry point.
Personally i will wait until all in at 5k.  Tongue
Franck23

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:45:44 PM

Yes! This is a good time to buy bitcoin, grab this opportunity while bitcoin is in dips because weeks or months it will pump again.
carodupuis

Activity: 382

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:01:40 AM

The right time to buy bitcoin is the low price of bitcoin, because it's worth taking a bigger amount and especially if it's the highest price on bitcoin, the big money you'll get
There are lot of talking that the market value of the bitcoin is soon going to increase by a very significant value, so now is the right time to jump into the world of bitcoin and to go for buying of some good number of bitcoins because you will not be able to buy bitcoins at this rate. You need to buy any number of bitcoins only at the time when the market value is this much low that you can buy more bitcoins at less price.
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:57:30 AM

Yes, this is the right time to buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is likely to rise in the future but we can not predict it, so we have to hold it for a long time and take time to earn a great deal of money. We are sure to earn bitcoin because it is the most promising coin in cryptocurrency. But we also buy altcoin such as ethereum, litecoin and ripple because they are well-known for good investment and its profitability.

Mazda17

Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:08:31 AM

Of course this is a very good day to buy so many bitcoins, we can even keep them until bitcoin prices actually find their lowest point, and look forward to an unexpected rise like in the year of last year, so none of it is impossible ..
Yes true your opinion.
Of course now is the right time to buy lots of bitcoin then save it if necessary and sell apabial bitcoin prices start rising.
thrylos

Activity: 146

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:43:01 AM

Yes!  After this stage believe me, this will recover and many will regret because they believe in negative news against the cryptocurrency specially for bitcoin.
I believe this is just like on how bitcoin is started. Many did not believe about its future but now,  all who put their trust in bitcoin is already have millions. I felt a little bit jealous and sad if only I discover bitcoin during the first year I will never let it passed for nothing.
rockyboy

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:46:09 AM

Yes,  now is the right time to buy a btc, the price is very low. I hope btc will pump next week. I am hoping for the better flow next week.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
barbara44

Activity: 2422
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:27:11 AM

It's true your statement, bitcoin prices are now down, and this is an opportunity to buy bitcoin. And the bitcoin will grow in 2018 over 20k to 25k.

For me buying a bitcoin is everyday is nice to buy a bitcoin because of it depends of your plan or your thinking if the bitcoin now is nice to buy.like now the bitcoin now is very low so this is good for purchasing a bitcoin and hold it in a longterm way.
Currently, the market value of bitcoin is below 10k $. This is really one of the best time to go for buying of bitcoins as you really can make out a he amount of profit if you buy the bitcoins right now. You just need to gather this much of money which can then make you in a position to buy some bitcoins. Keep those bitcoins in your wallet for some good period of time until the market value starts rising high.

btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:36:12 PM

Those who want to buy a bitcoin before and can not afford it because of the high price, now you can do it because it drops and you can buy it and it can cost you a lot more. So those who think and work on buying btc now are the right time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: