Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:33:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: time to buy bitcoin  (Read 1474 times)
Btcmaeng18

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:02:35 PM

So much better to buy now at bitcoin while price value at the market is just starting to grow. If you buy later at bitcoin it could be too late that price value may reach at 20K$ if invest later. So much waste of time if you will wait again at the next dump of bitcoin while now is the perfect time to buy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Anamika143

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:56:50 PM

you think this is the right time to buy and hold bitcoins? because from 19k its 11k today. Grin Grin
Definitely at present better time to buy bitcoin. Because bitcoin market price is cheap.  Its now under 10k$.So I tell you go first market and buy some bitcoin.
elramsy

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:17:12 PM

it is profitable to buy bitcoin or any alternate coin when ever it is going deep, but who knows when bitcoin will go deep? from analysis, it shows that bitcoin has high probability of going deep first quarter of the year, and it's start fluctuating back after few months of it going deep
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:45:50 PM

you think this is the right time to buy and hold bitcoins? because from 19k its 11k today. Grin Grin

On my mind the best time to buy Bitcoin passed away. It is necessary to find any other currency. Now market is trying to stay on the path of steady growth. And we’ll see what will be rates of cryptocurrencies development.
koeb88

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:50:18 PM

It's never too late to invest in something, with a high potential future. Maybe the best times are gone to invest in bitcoin, but there are many other cryptocurrencies. We just have to look for them.
Aum Ram

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:55:02 PM

It's never too late to invest in something, with a high potential future. Maybe the best times are gone to invest in bitcoin, but there are many other cryptocurrencies. We just have to look for them.
I agree. At this moment, bitcoin is not what you need to invest your money in. especially if it's your last savings. There are many new projects that will bring much more than investment in bitcoin.
logangbit

Activity: 504
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:16:17 AM

Of course this is a very good time  to buy more and more bitcoin.i think some day latter bitcoin hit 20k.I already buy more and more bitcoin.because bitcoin is my life. and i believe bitcoin give a bright future.so it's time to buy.
AnnaGeraMsk

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:58:37 PM

buy bitcoin is never too late, even when it falls after a fall will come more growth! so it's reasonable and buy other currencies they also shoot well at the top!
al.nechiporuk

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:26:44 PM

Any investment should be long-term. Bitcoin including. You need to consider at least one year of investment, only then you can see the profit. To buy it is necessary at once as soon as decided to invest, now is a good time.
EricJones

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:59:31 PM

A dip is always the time to buy bitcoins. When you see red on the market it's always the time to get coins and top up your portfolio really. It's better and easier.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:11:03 PM

It would seem. Buyers are supposed to buy at the lowest price they could, to generate a bigger profit. If you buy bitcoin now at 11k, then it pump up again at 19k or more, that is a lot of profit. We should really take advantage in every opportunity that this technology is offering us, since bitcoin's price is so volatile, we should be aware of the price trend. Stay focus and grab every opportunity to earn.
Alfarizi

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:18:13 PM

the state of bitcoin is still in decline until now so in the circumstances I usually buy bitcoin and for me in this situation we are easy and quick to get profit because I believe in bitcoin if bitcoin increase in price so fast so we do not take too long to waiting for the price to go up and make a profit
cryptosurya

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 01:19:25 PM

yes its time too buy in
Rasel5209

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:22:25 PM

Yea now right time to buying btc cause today btc price is many low. If you want to buying btc you don't follow btc. I think day by day it price increase. If you today don't buy after a day it price can be 20k + it is not miracle. I hope it price highly increase after a time. so you buy now.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:27:55 PM

Any investment should be long-term. Bitcoin including. You need to consider at least one year of investment, only then you can see the profit. To buy it is necessary at once as soon as decided to invest, now is a good time.
Yes. Today is the best time to buy Bitcoin, Bitcoin prices have started to rise again. I think they will continue to increase in the future, this is the time when the Crypto market begins to explode. Let's buy and hold them for a long time. I firmly believe that we will make a profit from the price difference.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:28:10 PM

If it does have enough capital it would not hurt to be able to buy bitcoin and hold it for a while to see future developments, as it is predicted mid-year the bitcoin price will return as december last year, maybe even more than that.
now it is bitcoin with a rather stable price with a price that is not too different very far.

lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:04:40 PM

yes you are right this is a good time to buy as much bitcoin as you can because if you look the bitcoin price is currently down drastically. after buying I suggest you do not easily panic and do not be easily affected by other people's talk.
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:56:52 PM

No one knows the honest answer. But sure. Buy in.

It has the potential to go up. Nut it also has just as much potential to go down.

Also look into some ALTcoins.
Marketcap today has gone bloody red for quite sometime now and me myself has been trying to understnd what was happening in the blockchain. Do i still have to continue to hope? I have been trying to find the answer all the questions that has been running through my mind lately. Though i got few answers to myself now, partly yes that it is time now to buy more and keep holding.  Grin
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:46:50 PM

It is obviously a good time to buy bitcoins when the price is low, but actually every time is the best time for us to buy bitcoin.
But it all depends on the opinion and the finances you have, because if we buy the bitcoin and hold it for a long time it is very suitable and definitely get a big advantage if the high bitcoin price someday.

virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:30:55 AM

In my experience bitcoin always rise and has great potential than other crypto currencies. I suggest you to buy now because whenever bitcoin fall it will increase high. I myself buy more coins and holding them. Bitcoin never Disappoint you nor you feel regret for your self. But do not turn your all money in bitcoin just invest low and watch the price. After few weeks, you can invest more. Do not invest for days do it for months. Buy it now and forget about your money in bitcoin wallet.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████