Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:55:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lol, can this be Vitalik in a telegram chat?  (Read 151 times)
CryspRayz (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:19:00 PM

This is taken from the group I'm in, lol. Anyone knows the actual nickname of Vitalik in Telegram? This is in this group, just scroll up a little bit. I can't believe this is him, but maybe  Grin
yinyangwinwang

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:36:20 PM

Although it is possible, I don't think it is him and most likely is a copycat or fudder with that name. I am curious though if that is him because it could be profitable to follow him around in tele chats Cheesy.

DIGITIZECOIN.COM | 25% Bonus for Pre-Sale | Main-Sale April 22 2018
Made In Australia
▬▬▬ ■  WebsiteWhitepaper ■  ANN threadJoin Telegram ▬▬▬
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:43:09 PM

You are a joker, using Vitalik name to be able to attract investors is a scam, the project now seems like a scam to me, because this is deceit of the first order, impersonation is a very serious offense
CryspRayz (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:00:59 PM

Although it is possible, I don't think it is him and most likely is a copycat or fudder with that name. I am curious though if that is him because it could be profitable to follow him around in tele chats Cheesy.

You are right  Grin You can make a shitload of money following his ICO picks Cheesy But I can't imagine Vitalik participating in ICOs and spending his valuable time reading white papers and stuff  Grin

You are a joker, using Vitalik name to be able to attract investors is a scam, the project now seems like a scam to me, because this is deceit of the first order, impersonation is a very serious offense

I'm not trying to attract anyone. I found this entertaining and posted here. I didn't say that this is Vitalik, I said maybe. But I doubt it.
balrog

Activity: 448
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 09:09:19 PM

It's a fake Vitalik for sure . Vitalik Buterin will never promote such shitty ICO in a such silly maner. You could be more witty advertising this project
MaiQwaN

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:13:35 PM

As far as I know, in all forums and chats, Vitalik participates under his own name and surname. Therefore, most likely in telegram, too.
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:14:34 PM

If the project has not mentioned anything about Vitalik playing a part as advisor or anything on their website or whitepaper then its nothing more than an impostor and people need to be careful with such projects especially if the fake Vitalik seems to vouch for it...because its investor money on the line, not Vitaliks reputation.
rehydrogenated

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:18:09 PM

A new Vitalik run project would have insane implications for the cryptoverse. I don't believe it, but wow would that be something.
GR92

Activity: 126
Merit: 90

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:57:07 PM

it's just a marketing))Or joke from devs))or trivial scam)))
CryspRayz (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:23:18 AM

It's a fake Vitalik for sure . Vitalik Buterin will never promote such shitty ICO in a such silly maner. You could be more witty advertising this project

I have no relation to this project, unfortunately. He didn't promote there anything. And I have no idea if it's advertising or not. I strongly doubt that they would promote it in such a stupid way.
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:40:04 AM

Those kind of people remind me of Wadu Hek from PUBG a little bit, LOL.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: