Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:26:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Telegram Channel for Pump and Dump on Cryptopia  (Read 222 times)
Liberty4BTC (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 08:56:03 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2018, 09:30:05 PM by Liberty4BTC

channel link

Exchange: Cryptopia
Pump Target: 800-1600%

The goal of this group is to create a community where we can ALL make money through long duration pumps.  Here is how the process will work:

1. First, it’s important that you have set up a “cryptopia” account and have deposited the BTC that you wish to invest into the exchange before the pump.

2. Like clockwork, we will release the coin name that we are going to pump  in our telegram channel.  At this point, our group will buy into the coin, increasing the value.  Don’t be surprised to see a 100% jump solely from the volume created by our group, as we plan on pumping low volume coins to maximize our profits.

3. After our group has bought in, IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT WE DO NOT SELL HERE. Although the coins value will be higher at this point than where you bought, the profits will be minimal compared to holding. Also, selling here will be detrimental to the pump. Even if we see a slight sell off, do not freak out, as the coin will continue to trend upward.

4. At this point, our group members will spread the word of the coin we’re pumping RELENTLESSLY!  This can be done through social media, telegram groups, or in person. Remember, the coin will already be up quite a bit, so getting other traders to buy in will not be very difficult. If every group member does their part in getting outside investment, this is when the value of the coin will really skyrocket. To the moon!

5. The pump will last for 24 HOURS!  This will give everybody in the group plenty of time to attract outside investment, regardless of time zone.

6. By the time 24 hours has passed, the value of the coin will be up 400-500% easily. Sometimes even as high as 1000%. At this point, our group can sell the coins that we own.

7. If we DO NOT DUMP ON OUR MEMBERS, and everyone DOES THEIR ROLE in spreading the coin to the crypto community, EVERYONE in the group will make a handsome profit. This is how Pumping & Dumping works.

In order for our long duration pumps to work to their maximum potential, we need to work as a group. As long as we do that, this community will have a consistent income for everyone involved.

channel link : https://t.me/crypt2m00n
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Liberty4BTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 01:14:17 PM

We will start to pump together when the channel will reach 500+ suscribers !!
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:10:07 PM

There are bots everywhere. First the channel owners buy, then the owners friends buy. After that they share the coin and bots buy faster than normal users. Then they all sell to the normal users and normal users got loss instead of profit. Stay away from pump and dump groups.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:21:33 PM

There are bots everywhere. First the channel owners buy, then the owners friends buy. After that they share the coin and bots buy faster than normal users. Then they all sell to the normal users and normal users got loss instead of profit. Stay away from pump and dump groups.

Very well said its better to stay away from that kind of pump and dump group if you dont want to loss your money in only a blind of eyes this is my opinion and experience in some pump and dump channel because if buy in 10minutes after they announce a signal I sure you will be stuck in that coin price while the owner earn a good profit hahaha xD

Liberty4BTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 08:37:29 AM

Our long-term goal is for all members of the group to win on our pump. We are analyzing the best sources that are already on the market, so our users are ahead of the next wave of our pump !

Nothing commits you to invest on our pump for the moment, I ask you at least to be satisfied to see our community grow bigger and to note that our signals relayed are extremely in advance compared to the other group telegram ..
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18507

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:26:59 AM

All pump and dump groups are scams. The owners of the group have already purchased the coin in large quantities before they "announce" it the members. As soon as the members start pumping, the owners dump and make a huge profit, leaving the members massively down, holding some trash coin or selling for a huge loss. Anyone who is stupid enough to join one deserves to lose their money, as they definitely will.
laltoothegreat

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:49:21 AM

Hi friends don't fall in pump and dump shit you will only lose , buy coins which pumps slowly and gradually  with proper team and  project behind them ,if are confused which coin to buy which not to buy then I would like to share my channel with you its free and all my calls moon very fast, not lots of calls few calls but all of them touch the moon, no lot of talking needed see results and decide urslef , I don't have any greed , all I want is to help those who have lost so much as I once lost so much but nobody helped , I don't want this to happen with the ones who are in need hence I share u the invite link https://t.me/bullseyecrypto
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:09:54 PM

I don't use cryptopia because i have lost money in there and it wasn't my fault!
Also you are not suppose to post links in here , people can find them easily with a simple search in google!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
PinkStarNeymar

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:52:55 PM

One of my buddy's has created a pump group, he used to be an admin in a major group but made his own! https://t.me/PumpNationz
SaltedCrypto

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:11:49 AM

Never trust pump and dump group. One day you got pumped and another day you got dumped, but I'm sure you will get more dump than pump.
Lankabc

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:03:05 AM

It is risky to believe in this sort of groups.
Davido1174

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:29:04 AM

This is simply what we call pump and dump. We are all adviced to stay out of such schemes. Pump and dump can hurt you badly as this is a game of interest and when they pump, they take out their profits and the price dumps on the people that entered the coin late making people to lose money. Stay away from pump and dump
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: