Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:37:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is raiblocksgamebot in telegram legit?  (Read 149 times)
jekzy (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 09:29:02 PM

Anyone who's using raiblocksgamebot in telegram?i was hoping if it's legit because i can't find any feedback from google even youtube videos.
duartedelima86

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:11:11 PM

I think it's fraud

Eu acho que é fraude!

Huh
jekzy (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 07:53:21 PM

I think it's fraud

Eu acho que é fraude!

Huh
What doe's it mean?
chitocrypto

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

For verified airdrops https://t.me/pinoyairdrop

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 11:45:30 AM

Fraud, I checked my balance on raiblocks using the wallet the bot provided but there's none eventhough the bot said I won 10 XRB. I tried withdrawing but I can't because not verified, I can only verify if I deposit 1 XRB. So 99% scam.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
Furgon Chino

Activity: 336
Merit: 13

★ Italian Translator ★

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 12:01:55 PM

Fraud, I checked my balance on raiblocks using the wallet the bot provided but there's none eventhough the bot said I won 10 XRB. I tried withdrawing but I can't because not verified, I can only verify if I deposit 1 XRB. So 99% scam.

Yep, exact same thing happened to me. I randomly won 10 XRB but I need to deposit in order to get them, totally a scam
waiberz

Activity: 479
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:41:26 PM

I also won 10 xrb today. With the same scenarios. They ask me to deposit atleast 1xrb. And I searched in the google for the review and I can't find it.
rrrawrrr

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:31:49 PM

Yep, exact same thing happened to me. I randomly won 10 XRB but I need to deposit in order to get them, totally a scam

Same!

I never played but won and should pay to get 10 XRB Cheesy
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:39:21 PM

Same!

Hahaha that's really funny. Thanks for the heads-up guys! Going by the responses, definitely not legit, and thanks to this thread we have our answer.
londoireng

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:42:59 PM

Nope, its fake. You should not send any XRB there. no way he want to give you free 10 xrb, no ad no sponsor. he just try to take your money with fee as an excuse
jekzy (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 02:55:57 PM

yeah,i won too,you need to invest 1 xrb in order to withdraw your 10xrb
jekzy (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 02:57:14 PM

Same!

Hahaha that's really funny. Thanks for the heads-up guys! Going by the responses, definitely not legit, and thanks to this thread we have our answer.

yeah haahaha,i didn't bet too,but i won 10xrb hahaha.
jekzy (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 02:59:27 PM

I also won 10 xrb today. With the same scenarios. They ask me to deposit atleast 1xrb. And I searched in the google for the review and I can't find it.

yeah,that's why i tried to post it here.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:42:26 AM

OMG I also won 10 xrb tried to withdraw and it says need to deposit 1 xrb, Im about to buy for now 1 xrb but I hesitate first thats why I search about it and I found this thread lol anybody here who tried to deposit 1 xrb? Im afraid its a real scam. 

jekzy (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 07:37:09 PM

OMG I also won 10 xrb tried to withdraw and it says need to deposit 1 xrb, Im about to buy for now 1 xrb but I hesitate first thats why I search about it and I found this thread lol anybody here who tried to deposit 1 xrb? Im afraid its a real scam. 

Haha.that's why i search too and creat this thread because im about to buy 1xrb lol.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: