Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:28:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Never join any pump and dump groups  (Read 198 times)
jasonmattson (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:39:02 PM

their premium members buy at bottom and sell you at the top. Avoid these at all costs. Few other things to avoid are, lending platforms like bitconnect(RIP), davor etc, McAfee - avoid this joker at all cost he is an actual nutcase and I don't think he knows much about crypto projects or have any deep knowledge of any kind on crypto, if you've been following him and his reccommendations you know this already, avoid ICO's with no cap.
Reatim

Activity: 2884
Merit: 363

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:18:02 PM

their premium members buy at bottom and sell you at the top. Avoid these at all costs. Few other things to avoid are, lending platforms like bitconnect(RIP), davor etc, McAfee - avoid this joker at all cost he is an actual nutcase and I don't think he knows much about crypto projects or have any deep knowledge of any kind on crypto, if you've been following him and his reccommendations you know this already, avoid ICO's with no cap.
John McAfee admits that his twitter account has been compromised. That's why there are questions whether he is a manipulator or a influencer. I agree that he is eccentric but he has a lot of followers so I don't know if he is telling the truth about his account being hijacked, or he is just saying it because his "coin of the day" was really a joke to begin with and a total failure.

https://www.cnet.com/news/my-account-was-hacked-mcafee-founder-tweeted/

Pump-and-dump groups? We already know how premium members makes money. The only victim here is those noobs who joined this kind of groups.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
promode

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 10:22:43 PM

DO YOUR OWN F****  RESEARCH
                                  -  A wise man
Suharti12

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:30:22 PM

You may be right, but on the other hand with the existence of such groups you can also benefit, because you can know which coin will go up and down, it becomes one of our advantages.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:05:37 PM

That's one way a group can affect the price of a coin, and I think there's nothing wrong with joining in it, because we can also understand the coin that goes up or down, it's a good chance to make a profit.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 11:15:37 PM

they are in the worst cases working like that,

in the most cases they simply manipulate the exchange price,

the market is sometimes very stupid because he starts to accept a higher price, later

ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 3054

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:19:32 PM

As a licensed advisor this is one thing that I preach heavily against. In the world of finance, when things seem too good to be true, the age old adage “then they probably are” holds true. Take for example the Ponzi scheme that Was/is Bitconnect. Promising insane ROI’s that no bank or government can do. Bitconnect has since shut down proving the ago old theory is still relevant.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:30:27 PM

Yes. It's true that those people of such groups would have bought the coins which they want to promote at very low price and they would ask us to buy when it's getting pumped. Suddenly when they reach their target of high price, immediately they would dump those coins without our knowledge and we would be left in loss.
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:51:24 PM

DO YOUR OWN F****  RESEARCH
                                  -  A wise man

I'd say the same. These pump and dump groups indeed will position themselves before they even pronounce their predictions. So in that case the will profit big time while the members just go for scraps. Or usually they just announce something very late, like for example they announce a crypto that just gone up really high within the last 30 minutes and call that as something that will continue to pump. It's all the same, to be honest no one will give out free money.
Toden1379

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:02:49 AM

Sad knowing these pump and dump groups exist to better their fellow traders. I planned on joining one way back in September but a quick google search gave me info regarding this scheme. I would suggest our new traders/holders/investors to please do due diligence in researching any ventures before going in.

EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWOR      EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25       
        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: