Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:18:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Resources/Tips that will help you to become a good trader.  (Read 581 times)
atrocityx

Activity: 336
Merit: 71

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:27:59 AM

5. https://www.tradingview.com/ - This website is for chart, you can see different chart of coins. What I love on this website is there are some people contributing their analysis on particular coin, which also can help you to determine what's the next move.

Not really quite the same type of resource, but maybe to go in tandem with tradingview would be this youtuber's site for setting up tradingview for beginners.. I learned some basics about tradingview I didn't know until seeing these videos and I've been doing this for years. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pYacxBWL2c&list=PLLrGzwj0fBpZe7QV1fP8y1tOCWyCYnb_O  The videos are really short, and just show you how to make the charts in tradingview more readable and how to use basic tools more accurately.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:33:04 AM

This is very helpful for everyone who wants to start a trade, even for everyone who has been a trader for a long time. including me.
let me bookmark this, then share it on my blog. if permitted  Wink
really helpful mate,the information and details we will be needing for trading and ofcourse for holding also if you wanna be updated for when to sell or hold still,i have known coinmarket but didnt have a c time to check thoe.
ajiejot (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:30:11 AM

Not really quite the same type of resource, but maybe to go in tandem with tradingview would be this youtuber's site for setting up tradingview for beginners.. I learned some basics about tradingview I didn't know until seeing these videos and I've been doing this for years. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pYacxBWL2c&list=PLLrGzwj0fBpZe7QV1fP8y1tOCWyCYnb_O  The videos are really short, and just show you how to make the charts in tradingview more readable and how to use basic tools more accurately.

Thank you for this wonderful share, this is really big help for everyone, specially for the beginners, in youtube also there are many videos about trading, like how to read charts or candle sticks. I'll be adding this to the first post. Thank you so much.
ajiejot (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:13:25 AM

Hello everyone. I am still encouraging everyone to share your knowledge about resources on trading.
Icch

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:20:35 AM

I think not many have heard of this (https://rsihunter.com) site/tool, it's very useful! it helps one find overbought and oversold cryptocurrency, but it doesn't tracks all the crypto available on the market. maybe add this in your list/op?

good one. thanks
ajiejot (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:18:15 PM

I think not many have heard of this (https://rsihunter.com) site/tool, it's very useful! it helps one find overbought and oversold cryptocurrency, but it doesn't tracks all the crypto available on the market. maybe add this in your list/op?

good one. thanks

Thank you for the feedback. I really appreciate it, hoping that there will be more people will contribute on this thread, we need someone that can share different knowledge about trading or even resources/website that they are always visiting to learn more about trading.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:43:53 PM

This particular one is just the best for me right now and more like you coming to answer my prayers without having to look through the market myself to find overbought or oversold assets. Thanks for this. This is going to be very useful for those who are even knowledgeable with trading and can get a good buying or selling position in the market. Good one mate.

This is very helpful for everyone who wants to start a trade, even for everyone who has been a trader for a long time. including me.
It is helpful for everyone and not just for those who want to start a trade. Most especially for most people who have some pretty good knowledge on what to look out for in a trade, this should be a very good way to make use of that to make some quality decision and not miss any trade ever again.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:10:25 PM

Hoping this post will help everyone, specially those people that is just starting or newbie in trading. Hope you will be enlighten and will encourage to study and research trading. Because I believe trading is also risky. Not easy .

This is very informative, as we all know, some people are just starting to learn about trading. This will help a lot of people to decide which coin or token will be profitable. However, don't just base your judgement here, aside from this there are still a lot of factors you need to consider when trading. Experience will teach you a lot, and don't forget to do your research before trading.
Lock00Live

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:41:51 PM

This is your very great share. I also regularly use these websites to track and analyze the cryptocurrency market as well as the coin I am investing. In addition, I strongly emphasize the update of the new information on this forum, you can get very useful information related to the market shared here. Join hands to build a strong crypto investment community in the near future.
The market of cryptocurrency has so much volatility in the past that many investors are very anxious for their property so if the list of crypto investment should be great for people new entrants to the crypto market. Thank you for sharing.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:27:51 PM

This information is commendable, your knowledge is very useful for anyone. So before take action on the coins you hold you can collect files from the sites. Is it worth to be hold or it should be sold. I will try to use some of this sites.

Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 11:54:18 PM

that's very helpful, thank you. do you have more references like this?
like looking for dip or peak price prediction maybe?

I'm still a beginner in trading, and I currently intend to hone my trading skills and not just follow the signal from the group or channel
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 12:56:52 AM

That's very helpful,i have been looking for such resources for a long time.I have or have been using some of them but have found some more here.Great job,sharing is indeed caring

Tuare aget

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:35:35 AM

Hoping this post will help everyone, specially those people that is just starting or newbie in trading. Hope you will be enlighten and will encourage to study and research trading. Because I believe trading is also risky. Not easy .

If the trading is easy then all people will just jump into trading to make their own profit.
But sad that it not so. Trading need more effort to learn how because without knoedge then what we do is just making more risk for us. So please stay aware to our knowledge.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:11:57 AM

they are great sources , i also would like to suggest https://www.crypto-news.net/  , it has cryptocurrency news , and almost has covered most important news about cryptos.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
monkeykiss21

Activity: 214

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:23:09 AM

Thanks everyone for sharing your knowledge on how to trade. Iam amaze that there's a good people in this kind of situations who really wants to share and to help others. Thanks a lot and I could it will really helped.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:11:02 AM

Here's a few more which can be very useful...

Blockfolio - Mobile app which helps you keep track of your entire portfolio with profit/loss
https://www.blockfolio.com

Coinigy - Market analysis tools including charting, price alerts and more (similar to Trading View)
https://www.coinigy.com
Coinigy has been a very good option for me when it comes to analysis. However, I will like to add tabtrader on smartphone. Not sure about iphone but at least I am sure of android. It is an alternative to coinigy on mobile and it has been very awesome for me to make use of in analyzing trade easily, making orders directly since I have my API connected and also have most of the exchanges on it. For a mobile trading tool, this is awesome.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:00:51 PM

It should definitely help and not just for newbies, but pro traders or those who have been trading for a while. Having some tools to ease the job is always a good thing and most especially I really love the RSI hunter as it can really help for trading oversold coins. Always a lot of profit to get from such trade. It is really a very nice idea coming up with something like this and with some knowledge and some of the tools here, the trader should be fine most of the time.
ajiejot (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:52:20 AM

It should definitely help and not just for newbies, but pro traders or those who have been trading for a while. Having some tools to ease the job is always a good thing and most especially I really love the RSI hunter as it can really help for trading oversold coins. Always a lot of profit to get from such trade. It is really a very nice idea coming up with something like this and with some knowledge and some of the tools here, the trader should be fine most of the time.
Agree to you. Anyone can learn for free. Being trade is a really hard work, it is also very risky. You need to research about basic trading, supports and resistance. Like how to read candle sticks or chart. Everyone should be understand how trading works.
ajiejot (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:39:58 PM

Hello everyone, this thread is still open for your suggestions on different trading resources, let's shares our idea, or some website or tools that can help our trading life much better and much profitable. Enjoy trading guys.
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:32:56 PM

really helpful mate,the information and details we will be needing for trading and ofcourse for holding also if you wanna be updated for when to sell or hold still,i have known coinmarket but didnt have a c time to check thoe.

Yes, the guy's information can be helpful for many people that are going to trade. I suppose that we can share the sources for use with the people here
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: