Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:04:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to gain more tokens ?  (Read 602 times)
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:16:33 AM

if you mean tokens for participating in bounty campaigns, then pay attention to what actions you will get more tokens, and where there are less competitors.

This of course is a subscription campaign on first place. There is a lot of competition in a social networks, but writing articles and creating video content can bring a lot of tokens. Just look at the participants' tables - in social media campaigns sometimes more than a thousand people, and in the campaign for creating articles or videos much less.
Try to look for promising bounties that offers the participants a percentage of the amount collected. According to statistics, so many more tokens come out.
I hope I helped you a bit.

Mistazeez

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:22:01 AM

Just remember one thing that you won't get anything for free, so if you have invested in any kind of token already then you have to wait for the price increase in the real market. If you don't have the patience to wait then you can directly purchase such tokens from the open market and send it to your wallet. As that token has some value you have to pay that value in whatever form which is accepted by the token issuer or seller. Don't waste your time in looking for free tokens.

There are some guyz I know, they barely invest their personal dime in crypto, they scout for free tokens ranging from bounty campaign, airdrop etc and they're doing relatively nice considering the amount they pull in. I think it's not an absolute NO!
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:06:20 AM

If you want  increase gaining a token  you must to follow airdrops who posted everyday in the net you can find here airdropalert.com the airdrops
yadwoa69

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:48:02 AM

If you are enquiry  of how to get more tokens out of purchasing  them through  ICO then I think is better you buy it at the pre-ico stage where bonuses are offered.  This is the best time to acquire  more tokens.
Kean1998

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:03:14 PM

If you want to gain or get more tokens join those bounty program, apply airdrop, and signature campaign so that you can earn more token or else you make buy and sell in exchange .

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 02:04:28 PM

Well you can gain more tokens by,

- Adding signature
- Adding avatar
-  Joining telegram
- Twitter
- Facebook

And try to join all the campaigns offered in a bounty. It will help you earn more tokens.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
appalosail

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:33:44 PM

I think you mean tokens from the forum opportunities?

Here on forum you have differents way to gain tokens,

wear signature on forum you basically need to rank up, for rank up you need to read this 2 topic, the merit part it's new to increase the quality posts
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0

participate on bounty campaign/airdrops, only few of them requires the rank of forum the most requires X number of followers on facebook/twitter/blog/youtube etc, some bounty likes telegram can require only the join on the channel
You can find the major list here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
thank you for your good information. it really help me and i don't have to use "search" to find the answer of my question thanks to you.  Wink
lebrone08

Activity: 142
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:38:06 AM

Hi I'm newbie here, i just want to ask if anybody knows how to increase gaining a token ?

there's a lot of way on how to gain token. in this forum you can joined bounty campaign were in most of the payout is token, but before that, you need to create first an account to any social media out there like, twitter or facebook. after having an account in any social media. your account need to audit so that they can check if your follower is real or not. after that you can joined any bounty campaign and they will pay you token.
FeverMore23

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 06:09:01 AM

Start participating in airdrop or bounty programs. No need to invest and you can earn a lot of money depends upon the project or the team of the token.
jassicaket

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:58:57 AM

Currently, the fastest way would be to participate in events, assuming you have a good car that can earn all the position/timing rewards. For example, “the [day] heat” events help you get about 20-30 tokens.

Another good way is through R&D, Championships and EDD. All these all these are a profitable way to earn credits, with each mission completed getting you about 5-10 credits and some boss missions (AI) giving you up to 50.

You can also watch videos to earn tokens, 2 at a time. You can find individual videos in “token packs” in the shop, promotional video at bottom-left corner and one other place that I forgot. You can watch each of these 3 times, totalling 9 times thus 18 tokens.

Tokens can also be received in daily rewards, normally 5 tokens. These don't come across as much though.

You can also claim tokens in multiplayer, once you reach also certain numer of points. This requires a certain amount of dedication to multiplayer.

Last but not least, Mastery rewards sometimes comprise of tokens, but for the price of using credits to upgrade your car. E.g. mastery 10 of the Mercedes CLA 45 awards 250 tokens, and mastery 5 of Mazda RX8, 100 tokens. These give a tremendous amount of tokens but is a one-time reward.

Reference:
https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-best-ways-to-earn-tokens-for-free-in-Asphalt-8-Airborne
Vitalik1985

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:03:10 AM

Hi I'm newbie here, i just want to ask if anybody knows how to increase gaining a token ?
I participate in the bounty ICO for get tokens. Spend more time on the forum
HaniBaloch

Activity: 135

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:59:00 PM

you need more hard work...
Duy Alvis

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:18:10 PM

better join airdrop. It will not bring you token immediataly, but hard word pays off!
petyang12

Activity: 352
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:24:43 PM

better join airdrop. It will not bring you token immediataly, but hard word pays off!
Airdrop may be the easiest way but it is not enough. Bounty campaigns is better than airdrops but you need to complete it's task within two months or more.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▄     T F S     ▄▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Move Your Game To The Next Level
[    TG GROUP    ]  [  TG CHANNEL  ]  [     TWITTER     ]  [     MEDIUM     ]
hidhowu3

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:22:02 PM

you can gain more tokens by signing up for more airdrops
kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:29:54 PM

Increase the number of subscribers for twitter and facebook. Then start participating in the social bounties and airdrops. You can also participate in signature campaigns with your rank.
kojoannan

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:29:57 PM

Buying them is the only sure way of increasing your tokens or getting more. Do you want to obtain it from bounties? then you lace your shoes and work hard on different campaigns. some will pay, some will not.

pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:52:58 PM

Paticipating  in different bounty campaigns is one way to gain more tokens,but if do have  money and dont have time tweeting,liking , and doing signature  campaign its better to buy tokens on thier ico sale.
Behene

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:48:17 AM

If you want token without investment of course must follow some bounty program
sheila007

Activity: 161

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:42:16 AM

work more diligently as a bounty hunter, follow many projects and be sure before following a project you check and learn the project will be successful or not..check the roadmap, white paper, team and look at the ICO rating
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: