Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:02:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the coins that have a chance to go up as high as possible?  (Read 206 times)
wass11 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:00:58 AM

Yeah there are so many altcoins but would be a few coins that survive and establish their stable positions.
What are the coins that will go up their prices or values as highest as possible as you guys opinions?
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:18:27 AM

''As high as possible''

What does that even mean?

pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:24:50 AM

Yeah there are so many altcoins but would be a few coins that survive and establish their stable positions.
What are the coins that will go up their prices or values as highest as possible as you guys opinions?
If i see based on coinmarketcap.com the alternative coins will survive and establish their positions in the price is ada coin/ Cardano, it is stay at number five on coinmarketcap.com and i guess the price of ada coin Cardano will be more expensive in 2018 because the developer said in 2018 they start build the projects on Cardanos Platform, the other altcoins will be more better in 2018 is EOS, because this year the EOS blockchain will be launched on middle 2018. But it is just my opinions and not investment advice.
onionpealer

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:40:20 AM

Like the man said buy Cardanos ADA it will be a good investment for the future.
OriginTrain

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:52:22 AM

Well as others have said Cardano and EOS will be the two big blockchains of 2018. But their room to "go up as high as possible" is kind of limited since their market cap is already very high. Unless the market cap of the entire cryptosphere increases substantially this year, but who knows.

Your best bet is to research ICOs that have a low market cap but good teams and a good product.
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:13:48 AM

To this day, according to the results of my analysis, chances are: aelf, ZClassic, MediBloc, Hshare, and Bytom, they have high traffic, and have a wonderful leap in their growth, it seems they will build a stable position, though doubts arise that they 'not 'may last long such as: Ethereum, Ripple, and Bitcoin Cash.

Hawaii2020

Activity: 112
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:16:09 AM

Cardano, EOS are already very high.Its too late to buy now.

I suggest SPACECHAIN which got SpaceX investor, hotmail & skype founder, qtum founder and other great guys in their team and its currently at the lowest price it will ever be.

Its basically ETH of space but cheap. Only cheap can go up HIGH.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:21:17 AM

I think this year's populous should not be ignored by anyone to invest.
given its very clear growth in the past year.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:36:31 AM

If we knew the answer to that to some degree of accuracy we will not be here and instead we will be making millions, remember there is never such a thing as a safe trade or easy money, every time you invest or trade you are going to risk your money and you need to accept the fact that money can be lost, if you cannot do that then the answer is simple do not invest.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:38:43 AM

If your looking for really small value coin which is under one cent then I would say dcn and doge coin.of your looking for below 10 cents then electroneum, dimcoin ,snovio . This coins will rise value for next pump for sure.
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:43:43 AM

The number of requests from consumers, this, of course, will increase in price along with the limited one of altcoin
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:13:43 AM

Divide your investment between the top 10 - 20 coinmarketcap and forget about them for half a year or a year, this is the best thing you can do now. Everything that is below, I consider a risky investment, because they may not survive in the near future. It is also best to consider coins that already exist and have been tested for years, for which a strong team is the result!
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:55:25 AM

Like the man said buy Cardanos ADA it will be a good investment for the future.
And why would you want to do that? Cardano has grown very fast, what do you think it is going to happen in the next weeks and months? We are going to see a correction, I do not need to be a genius trader to know that is coming, if anything the best thing you could do is to short cardano, it is better to look for coins that are cheap and that have yet to skyrocket.
FirEaSeA

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:42:22 AM

Of course, undoubtedly it's bitcoin. Altcoins are still babies while bitcoin is an adult and will turn to be a fully mature when it goes $100k.
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 02:51:46 AM

Well, i think Stellar (XLM) will be $5 by Dec 2018. Also lisk has good chance to go over $100 in Feb, due to re brand launch. Another good coin is Wabi, it might go easily $10 within few months, as they are working on more exchanges.

UFO2018

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:03:18 AM

Arcblock! Please check about their website. This is the new tecnology of blockchain 3.0. They have a lot of experience in this research field and they know what they are doing. Their admins are very responsible and answer every questions. Please pay attention on this project.
nioctiB#1

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:09:31 AM

There is no specific coin. all cryptocurrency has a chance to increase its value even those shitcoins because there are those big investors or whales that can pump it if they want but for sure it wont take long that it will hardly drop its price if whales wants to dump it. they can easily manipulate especially  low market cap coins.
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:12:15 AM

only old coins that I believe today, bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and other old alt will soon rise and pump hard. because it's been a few years they are always in the top 20 alt in cmc and every year its prices continue to rise.
xiaoxz

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:12:38 AM

If one coin can survive, and the price goes up, the result of a popular support.
If more people support and trust the coin, then the value of this one is reflected. It's as if people supported and believed in the same price of gold.
So I will choose to continue holding bitcoin.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:23:39 AM

There is lots of coins having good potential one is power ledger , cag , coss it’s hsving really high potentiality .cappacity is the another coin which is having high potentiality still trading in low value.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: