Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:49:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: **HELP** Installing Blockchain Locally 'Bitcoin-Abe' Step by Step  (Read 202 times)
jameswond (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:37:10 AM

Hi everybody,

I don't know if it's the right Board to ask my question but i think so... if it's not sorry  Embarrassed

I would like to know how to run a node on my laptop instead of keeping on asking the blockchain.info because it has a limit stop. Roll Eyes

While searching i found Bitcoin-Abe, did anyone know how to install it from scratch?
In fact i'm stuck at the "Database" configuration  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed (regarding Btc-Abe)

Can anyone have a step by step tutorial on how doing this or have a recent tutorial on how to run a Bitcoin node at home?

Thanks a lot everybody for reading me and have a nice day/night  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Minnie1928

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:28:21 PM

Hi everybody,

I don't know if it's the right Board to ask my question but i think so... if it's not sorry  Embarrassed

I would like to know how to run a node on my laptop instead of keeping on asking the blockchain.info because it has a limit stop. Roll Eyes

While searching i found Bitcoin-Abe, did anyone know how to install it from scratch?
In fact i'm stuck at the "Database" configuration  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed (regarding Btc-Abe)

Can anyone have a step by step tutorial on how doing this or have a recent tutorial on how to run a Bitcoin node at home?

Here is the complete step by step tutorial that can guide you through the setting off the Bitcoin - Abe:

https://github.com/bitcoin-abe/bitcoin-abe/blob/master/README-MYSQL.txt

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
jameswond (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:18:09 AM

Hi everybody,

Here is the complete step by step tutorial that can guide you through the setting off the Bitcoin - Abe:

https://github.com/bitcoin-abe/bitcoin-abe/blob/master/README-MYSQL.txt

Hi,

Thanks for your reply and sorry for the time, I managed to install it but it's a very long process more than 8 days now, i don't understand but i'm waiting...

Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: