Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:25:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best exchange site for Altcoins?  (Read 366 times)
QueenRoyale (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:42:01 AM

Please suggest exchanges/trading sites which are user friendly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Swagtoshi

Activity: 261
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:53:05 AM

Here would be the two exchanges I would recommend.
Hitbtc: Has around 250 coins and super low trading fees.
Binance: New exchange that now is the most popular and aims to be user friendly.

Kucoin and Cryptopia would also be good exchanges if you want to buy some of the smaller coins.
Goldenoaks

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:57:58 AM

I like bittrex, but it doesn't list as many alt-coins as the other exchanges. Yobit, C-Crex, and Kucoin are a few others.
herfie.chen

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:52:12 AM

User friendly exchange site i think binance and etherdelta is the best, very simple to use and convenient and it's recomended.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:58:57 AM

Most will say Biance or Bittrex but I would recommend learning Etherdelta and the other new decentralized exchanges.

In the long term it will provide cheaper rates and more privacy when trading. Plus, it's generally pretty safe to leave funds on a decentralized ethereum exchange than a centralized one.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:08:57 AM

1 binance, without verification and you will still able to withdraw up to 2bitcoin every day.
2 Okex, the system is similar with binance and i was never found any problem by using it.
3 Kucoin, one of good exchange in this time because it has so many users and remember that's not having a lot of restriction to the users.
4 the last should be hitbtc but remember hitbtc exchange site already applied deposit fees and it you are wanna sending your money in there and you must try to pay the more fees.
QueenRoyale (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:32:58 AM

Here would be the two exchanges I would recommend.
Hitbtc: Has around 250 coins and super low trading fees.
Binance: New exchange that now is the most popular and aims to be user friendly.

Kucoin and Cryptopia would also be good exchanges if you want to buy some of the smaller coins.
Thank you. I had on my mind is Binance. I have downloaded video tutorials. And now my problem is the how to read charts.
QueenRoyale (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:35:09 AM

User friendly exchange site i think binance and etherdelta is the best, very simple to use and convenient and it's recomended.
I agree etherdelta is the best tahts where I started trading and its really user friendly.
QueenRoyale (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:31:49 AM

1 binance, without verification and you will still able to withdraw up to 2bitcoin every day.
2 Okex, the system is similar with binance and i was never found any problem by using it.
3 Kucoin, one of good exchange in this time because it has so many users and remember that's not having a lot of restriction to the users.
4 the last should be hitbtc but remember hitbtc exchange site already applied deposit fees and it you are wanna sending your money in there and you must try to pay the more fees.
I also heard about Kucoin. How about its withdrawal fees? And other transaction fees?
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:44:22 AM

We have got plenty of them.

I prefer to go with binance for its greater volume which is increasing day by day. We should consider volume of trade because that is what decides the final prices for that coin on that specific exchanger. This could be plus or minus depending on the volume on different exchanger.

Another friendly feature for the binance that attracts me more is, we can use this exchanger with their android app over the phone. This is fast and secure and very hand app. So I like to trade that way, hence I chose it.
onioncoin4

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:05:06 AM

in my opinion cryptopia is the best exchange for altcoins. they have so many altcoins listed. and kucoin is also best one. they are also continuosly adding new coins and tokens
Ralph1075

Activity: 211

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:39:37 AM

I will strongly recommend using Binance or Coinexchange for any trade of any kind,trading with them seems more easier and and faster, but when it comes to Security Binance should be number 1.
W0lfy

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:10:58 AM

Kucoin, Binance and Bittrex. In that order.

Cryptopia, IDEX and Etherdelta have a lot of tokens and coins, yes but be careful on those sites. Be very careful.
QueenRoyale (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:34:25 AM

Kucoin, Binance and Bittrex. In that order.

Cryptopia, IDEX and Etherdelta have a lot of tokens and coins, yes but be careful on those sites. Be very careful.
Why? please explain more so we will be aware.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:55:54 AM

well for me I recommend kucoin, binance, poloniex, cryptopia and livecoin I have nothing any problem about these exchanges they are the best for me just try these all exchanges.

Realtoreel

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:14:01 AM

My favorites are bittrex and cryptopia, but to be fair there are some more sites with the same quality.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:29:30 AM

I'm on poloniex for a year already, maybe a bit less and I'm more then satisfied with them, I never had a single problem with them. Maybe I'm a small wish and I don't have bags of money so I always do things smoothly no matter do I deposit or withdraw.
Good choice of coins at poloniex, there are good pairs with btc and ETH who likes to trade like that. I use that option sending btc is expensive so ETH jump in very good when I need to deposit or withdraw, I started to use eth more often.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:39:38 AM

I like binance just because it accepts customers around the world without the need of being verified, also limitations are high and you can withdraw up to 2 BTC on a daily basis.

Besides that, Binance fees are fair compared to other major exchanges( I compared it to Bittrex,Poloniex, yobit and found out that binance has the best fees).
Also binance is one of the only exchanges to have an official app, the app helps you to trade on the go, and is very comfort.
Sometimes I use the mobile app even though I am at home and I have an access to the regular site, just because the app is really comfort for using.
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:04:00 AM

I am trading in almost 10 exchange platform because not all coins that I am holding right now are traded in one single platform.

I find binance very good and responsive, also they have high withdrawal limit for unverified accounts so it is my first choice right now.
mafia15

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:04:45 AM

Etherdelta and Binance also poloniex
Poloniex has a low transaction fee try it ..
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: