Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:58:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance is it required to verify account to withdraw coins?  (Read 333 times)
newblog (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:06:26 AM

What I know is Bittrex needs a verified account to withdraw our coins but what about Binance exchange?

Now I got one account whether I can use this account without verification?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CityHunter99

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:22:20 AM

Unconfirmed withdrawal limit is 2BTC, if you want higher you can verify, verification conditions are very easy  Wink Wink
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:06:06 AM

Unconfirmed withdrawal limit is 2BTC, if you want higher you can verify, verification conditions are very easy  Wink Wink
But it may take some days to verify our account but this is an official announcement about account without any verification still able to withdraw their coins. https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000864371-Verification-on-Binance
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:18:44 AM

What I know is Bittrex needs a verified account to withdraw our coins but what about Binance exchange?

As long as you do not exceed 2 BTC for 24 hr withdrawal limit then you do not need to verify. I am unverified in Binance too and I already withdraw a couple of times successfully. If you want to withdraw a higher amount then you can submit your documents for verification. If you are approved for Level 2 then you can withdraw up to 100 BTC for 24 hr limit and if you want to withdraw a higher amount then you can contact their support for higher limit. It's good that they still allow withdrawal without verification and it is their edge compared to Bittrex.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
sheilasekarbumi

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:23:28 AM

Limitation of Binance of unverified account is quite high, so don't worry. I traded for 2 months without verified (because usually I don't have enough 2btc Grin). But there support for verification is quite good, if it takes too long to get your account verified, you should go directly to their chat channel to ask Smiley

BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:34:12 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 07:46:20 AM by BlockEye

Unconfirmed withdrawal limit is 2BTC, if you want higher you can verify, verification conditions are very easy  Wink Wink
But it may take some days to verify our account but this is an official announcement about account without any verification still able to withdraw their coins. https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000864371-Verification-on-Binance
Its limits are up to 2btc if you want some higher deposit and withdrawal you'll be needing a verification which is really easy, it took me only a few minutes till it verified, we just need to submit vivid pictures and follow their directions. And I think their verification process speed depended on your country and the quality of the picture that you sent to them. You can contact their support tho to make the verification faster.
AliCris

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:53:44 AM

I think if you seriously want to deal with bitcoin and trade it on the exchange, it should not scare you no verification. On the most popular exchanges they should go to confirm his identity.
Webcelerator
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:54:30 AM

In several exchanges I have fully verified accounts. For me there is nothing wrong. On the passport application put watermarks and make blurred a few lines. All documents were approved and to use them no one can. I think it would be useful to do with all the documents you provide online.
dogandogru

Activity: 481
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:34:05 AM

Binance allows up to 2 BTC to withdraw without any verification. But if you want to trade freely and beyond this limit then account verification is necessary. Somehow, you can say Binance has some lenient rules for verification as compare to Bitterex. Bitterex sometimes blocks your funds and then ask for verification which is not a good practice.
Mosasaur

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:42:12 AM

Verification at binance is easy and fast frocedure. Takes about 10 minutes for scanning documents and about 8 hours to verificate by support.
kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:57:31 AM

It's not required to verify your account but you have a 2btc withdrawal limit per day if you think you don't exceed the limit better to not verify your account.

VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:13:57 AM

You can freely use Binance because they don't require their users to verify their accounts, you can deposit and trade as much as you want but there is 2 Bitcoin limit on what you can withdraw per 24 hours, so if you want to increase your limit you may want to verify your account, level 2 will increase your limit to 100BTC per day and higher limit for level 3. and it is always recommended to do it in any kind of trading platforms because it will also add security on your account. I just registered in binance a few days ago, and waiting for my account to complete verifiaction.
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:43:40 AM

With unverified account you can withdraw upto 2BTC worth of any coins from binance everyday and I am actually using them without any verification. And I am getting all of my withdrawals within few minutes.

I prefer binance over bittrex and poloniex.
HuyNgu99

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:56:57 AM

Binance can withdraw maximum 2BTC if you don't verify and free trade very cheap so I advise you to use Binance. Both Binance and Bittrex are two decks with a lot of money.  Cool Cool
umer abbas

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:16:42 PM

unverified accounts can withdraw 2 btc in 24 hours so does this mean we can withdraw 2btc equally in altcoins?
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:54:55 PM

Definitely not as I am using Binance from quite long. They do have a verification process to be done but that is only if you are a big player and make huge transactions like more than 2 BTC. I don't make such big transactions which is why I never bothered to verify my account. Everything just works fine for me. So if you don't make such big transactions then there is no need to verify your account at all.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
rockie87

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:18:36 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 07:49:06 AM by rockie87

I think binance is very good for very limited transactions.I had been using binance from last 5 months and is working perfectly alright witout any verification.You can use binance with it's complete feature without any verification but for small transactions only and for bigger one verification is must

_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣___▁
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
 ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  www.icoforums.net  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:25:24 PM

Binance can withdraw maximum 2BTC if you don't verify and free trade very cheap so I advise you to use Binance. Both Binance and Bittrex are two decks with a lot of money.  Cool Cool
Limit 2 BTC for unverified accounts is very reasonable. If you really want to trade with a bigger amount of money, then make a verification with Binance, everything is simple and secure so you do not have to worry about your account.

piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:04:39 PM

unverified accounts can withdraw 2 btc in 24 hours so does this mean we can withdraw 2btc equally in altcoins?
Yeah market price of altcoin will be taken as reference and converted total amount equivalent to btc. You can withdraw multiple altcoin + bitcoin on same day as unverified user upto 2BTC equivalent.

rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:31:58 PM

yeah your correct can not withdraw without indintity verification in bittrex, in binance as I know there are no need to verify your account so far but maybe in the few months if the system upgrade I think the dev's include the identity verification of every user. also poliniex have an limit amount to withdraw if the user are not verified.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: