Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:34:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Merit the new rules of ranking up.  (Read 293 times)
pxo.011 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:07:26 AM

I am confused about the new rules of ranking up, can anyone discuss it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:12:50 AM

It's pretty much almost like Facebook's "like" or Reddit's "upvote" feature. If you post enough good content or probably give out advice to people that are in need of help/answers, then other users are more likely to give you merits.

Read: Merit & new rank requirements

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
sinichi homes

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:17:25 AM

must really think harder, then the criteria is not yet clear.
pxo.011 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:18:22 AM

Read this topic about Merit

Link of new in profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0

Merit is need to rank up that can get when someone give you merit points by your constructive post.
thank you for this links i hear it on my groupchat in facebook so i am confused .
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:22:11 AM

It's pretty much almost like Facebook's "like" or Reddit's "upvote" feature. If you post enough good content or probably give out advice to people that are in need of help/answers, then other users are more likely to give you merits.

Read: Merit & new rank requirements

True, It's just like Facebook's "like" besides from people it is given to do people who have a good post. The only problem is that the smerit is limited to a specific person and will not refresh not unless someone like/merit your post.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:00:17 AM

If you have an existing merit in your account and you want to give a merit to another account , will the merit that you will give to another account will cause a merit deduction to your own account or not? Thanks
shailkumari

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:08:44 AM

If you have an existing merit in your account and you want to give a merit to another account , will the merit that you will give to another account will cause a merit deduction to your own account or not? Thanks

No, merits and Smerits are different. You have some Smerits that you can spend, check here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit
Universional

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 03:40:11 AM

As Newbie I also spent a good time to figure this out, would be nice if we get through a sort of tutor walkthrough to explain the rank system and limitations after sign up.  Wink
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 03:47:27 AM

As Newbie I also spent a good time to figure this out, would be nice if we get through a sort of tutor walkthrough to explain the rank system and limitations after sign up.  Wink

That would create a generation of lazy, unmotivated users.  Why do you need to be told what to do if you are interested in bitcoin?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Universional

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 03:51:21 AM

This is not about Bitcoin, this is about User Experience here, I've seeing a lot of people making questions for simple things related with their rank such as post image etc...
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 03:52:19 AM

This is not about Bitcoin, this is about User Experience here, I've seeing a lot of people making questions for simple things related with their rank such as post image etc...

No, this is about bitcoin.  Users that think otherwise will not receive merit, so they might as well not waste their time here.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:19:21 AM

Dozens, oh may be hundred of threads created to discuss about this since Merit system released. Why don't you read some of them instead of creating this thread. I think that all information, questions and  answers about Merit system is already available in Meta section. Thread about Merit is enough, there should be more thread about others, which are more useful.
Yankae

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:29:33 AM

That's spoon feeding,since you enter this forum you should stand on your own feet mate.Take time to discover things here and contribute good to this small community.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 04:36:15 AM

Yeah, totally agree! And while we're at it, why doesn't this Theymos Merit System give me a personal assistant to write all my posts for me? And the forum moderators should be guaranteeing that I get merit. The forum should just give me merit every day when I log on. Why do I have to post?

Psych. This merit system has brought a new level of whining to this forum...it's been quite the social experiment.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: