Bitcoin Forum
August 14, 2024, 12:50:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the future of bitcoin and other virtual currencies?  (Read 255 times)
wolf one (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:43:15 AM
Merited by rmyg5907 (1)

I wonder what is the future of bitcoin and other virtual currencies?Daily consumer payment to replace credit card? Replace international cash payment? Replace short-term bank deposits? The future of bitcoin and other virtual currencies is to choose low cost, privacy or decentralization? When a dispute arises, is the Bitcoin service provider protecting the seller or the buyer?
OnyxSage

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:47:19 AM

I think it is all of the above, what you mentioned. Crypto should lead to the better society, not more anarchy.
At the same time, crypto still provides a chance to be private, should you wish to do so
Aneuk cabang

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:58:39 AM
Merited by xapwxrm5742 (6)

as virtual or digital currency, bitcoin and other cryptos can become international currency in future, why not? as we know bitcoin is decentralized digital currency, as the system works without a central bank or single administrator, and this system makes bitcoin keep running as long as there is one person using it. but it still have so many problems that make some countries ban it and if it fixed all the problems that prevent it from functioning as money i guess bitcoin will become number one currency for a whole world.
hgkcoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:03:50 AM

Digital currency must be the future trend, which is an interstellar currency, is the future-oriented currency. The reason why many people do not understand it is because we have not moved from interstellar civilization to interstellar civilization. I doubt very much that some of those who question Bitcoin as a scam have carefully read the white paper (even if they do not understand it) and are hardworking about bitcoin. There is no need to discuss advanced mathematics with the primitives. When humans have established colonial power among the various planets, have you let them use the dollar / euro / earth currency? Different planets have different elements of resources, what things to use as a general equivalent? Who will be the central bank between the planets? anyway. Bitcoin is a digital currency, but can existing Bitcoin be the digital currency in the above text? At present, it is not possible to do so. In particular, nowadays all kinds of fragmented bifurcation and interest group games make me feel very sleepy. In addition, the restrictions on the total volume do not accord with the laws of human nature and economic development. Some legal coins are indeed too bottomless, but is the deflationary currency really good? This is bitcoin attractive place, but it will also be his flawed. When discussing digital currencies, we need "generic equivalents," not collectibles. At present, different countries have different attitudes toward digital currencies and are mainly determined by their national conditions. Countries that support or allow digital currencies are mostly countries that freely convert their capital into and out of circulation, such as Japan. Most countries that restrict or even oppose Bitcoins have foreign exchange controls, and capital can not freely circulate. The bitcoin is simply outdated. Originally, the best regulatory approach is to kill the private digital currency exchange, engage in ZF Direct, or require all private exchanges have access to ZF platform. Put a thing that has been decentralized into a centralized one. Then full real name certification, financial supervision. Just like the Shanghai Stock Exchange, like the Shenzhen Stock Exchange, so afraid of what extrajudicial. But now look, that is, just think about it.
bttcoin

Activity: 110
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:05:33 AM
Merited by xapwxrm5742 (4)

First of all, bitcoin is just a derivative of blockchain technology and, more importantly, blockchain technology and distributed billing, a global engagement that does not require the involvement of central authorities. This is too important to know that the biggest difference between humans and animals is that the decisive reason why humans can defeat other animals to dominate the earth is not that they are smarter than other animals. The second is that the population knows that "cooperative work" can only be enhanced by effective collaborative work Productivity, building a modern social system. However, prior to the collaborative process there are a large number of intermediate agencies, such as the central bank, banks, large international companies, why? Because of the lack of trust in the natural existence of people, a lot of business can not be done without the authority of a third-party agency, for example, remittances must go through banks. However, the entire infrastructure of a bank is very old and can not meet the financial needs of all human beings in the world. At least 2 billion people do not have access to banking services because these small client banks find it unprofitable and unprofitable Figure, because the cost of the bank to maintain the background is too expensive. But the advent of a blockchain will likely break this situation and allow people around the world to work together without knowing each other because the blockchain is characterized by traceability, tampering, timestamping and joint maintenance The same interest. This will eliminate the need for banks as intermediaries to make large profits in the middle and own our data. Therefore, blockchain technology is a technology that can reshape the entire modern Internet system. It is a revolutionary technology because she will reshape the social structure of the entire human race. Of course, the impact she brings is also great, especially for many vested interest groups. Therefore, the impetus in each country depends on each country's government and society's acceptance of this issue, especially the people, because this can already be elevated to a philosophical point of view.
CNY dasd

Activity: 102
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:18:14 AM
Merited by wnfmzm74 (8)

Digitization is a trend in the future, but digitization does not represent a solution to Bitcoin. Governments are more likely to set a centralized digital currency scheme under the direction of the central bank, using technology as a tool to transform existing currencies rather than accepting an unsupervised currency. This global currency means that countries should abandon monetary sovereignty and lose part of their ability to regulate the economy. They should learn from the crisis of the Euro and the European debt crisis and give up monetary sovereignty is hard to accept for the big powers. In fact, Bitcoin could die before dawn if there is a day when the world uses the same kind of digital currency.
Davidbugs2

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:20:15 AM

I dont think it has any chance if it will be accepted by worldwide currency, but apart from that it has bright future.
casdder

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:20:44 AM
Merited by wnfmzm74 (5)

Bitcoin is really flawed now. You use these flaws to infer that he can not become a world currency.
 Why not? But many people overlook one important point: Bitcoin is going to evolve. He is not the immutable thing, the core.
Is a global unity, this is indeed a contradiction with national boundaries so other features of Bitcoin are used to temporarily make up for this contradiction and indeed reached a certain consensus and continue to spread why bitcoin is a totally worthless thing Trust can get so many people start to have the point of the currency attributes? The core reason is not that people do not trust the government to spam banknotes, but that they need a unified currency in a world where countries trade with the rest of the world. I want to buy Japanese products, you do not support the RMB ah, trouble, if we all use the same, I can easily buy all kinds of goods in various countries, then the world's commercial development economy will enter a landmark golden age, and finally may lead to the world Uniform government unified law, the great unity of the peoples of the world! This is the result of the development of productive forces. Borders will be crushed slowly in frequent transactions. Opening up is kingly. The unification of currencies is a good start! Anonymous problems, the regulation is not enough, the number is too small can continue to improve the evolution of bifurcation to match the status quo, it is alive and will continue to move closer to the world currency, not a developer decision, not a miners decision, This thing is decided by the development of the entire world.
strongpic

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:15:06 AM

I think there is a disadvantage to it
A low-cost transactional currency, used by many people, will be very open in the future.
dicom

Activity: 123
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:22:42 AM

I wonder what is the future of bitcoin and other virtual currencies?Daily consumer payment to replace credit card? Replace international cash payment? Replace short-term bank deposits? The future of bitcoin and other virtual currencies is to choose low cost, privacy or decentralization? When a dispute arises, is the Bitcoin service provider protecting the seller or the buyer?

Like the Internet, the blockchain will be the future of Bitcoin and virtual currency, a technology that determines the future, not a technology's product
noonc

Activity: 111
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:40:12 AM

I think Bitcoin can be used as a common and common payment method in the future. Although it is very expensive at this stage, I believe that its handling fee will fall and be more relevant to our life.
ajjhu

Activity: 106
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:29:35 AM

I think the future of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will be good, and bitcoin's value will rise as everyone's focus is slowly on the bitcoin world. A lot of money to join will speed up the development of cryptocurrency world, technology will be continuously improved, you can progress faster.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:49:04 AM

As far as I know, there were 10 million out of 21 million bitcoins remain to be discovered. Unluckily, the coins which are easy to mine were  already obtained, so the remaining ones are actually hard to discover. Mining bitcoin requires powerful machine, effort, time and computing power. Currently, most people obtain bitcoin through transacting with another or just buying it with cash.

There is no certain prediction on what the future will bring. Crypto currencies are now in the process where in development and advancement are to be discovered. Bitcoin is still in the work in progress, even government are now trying to find out how adapt and oversee (even to tax) bitcoin. Because of this bitcoin hype, government has to regulate it.
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:18:18 AM

Nobody knows the future. But now one thing is clear: the crypto market is changing the world economy. The governments and banks understood the danger of crypto currency, and began to struggle with it.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:23:42 AM

I wonder what is the future of bitcoin and other virtual currencies?Daily consumer payment to replace credit card? Replace international cash payment? Replace short-term bank deposits? The future of bitcoin and other virtual currencies is to choose low cost, privacy or decentralization?

it doesn't have to replace anything to become big. bitcoin can become big and adopted and be used for all these things you said but credit cards, banks, paypal,... also exist.

for example when PayPal first came out, there was a lot of talk about how it will replace everything money related! of course it was mainly advertisement, but still you see what i mean.

the main thing about bitcoin is that decentralized feature of it. that is why it makes it different in my opinion. and then the additional features such as security, irreversibility, low fees (not now but generally speaking),...

When a dispute arises, is the Bitcoin service provider protecting the seller or the buyer?
this is a good question. bitcoin is irreversible so it mostly protects the seller but the thing is, seller is one person or company and it is easier to solve a dispute with them because you can find them but it is hard the other way around meaning when someone uses PayPal and charges back or stolen credit card and makes a payment.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1270

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:37:11 AM

As of the current state of cryptocurrency, Im afraid they cannot replace the credit card.  There might have some trying to but it seems it does not work the way they wanted it.  Cryptocurrency still needs a lot to improve in order to replace the services OP was talking about.  And this also needs government regulations since they will never do those stuff without the permit of government because if they do, they will be accused of not following the law.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 10:57:23 AM

I think that it is hard to predict future but as i see all the past data of crypto then i will say that yes it is good time for cryptocurrency and it may shine always in future. Bitcoin and Ethereum is unstoppable now.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:59:25 AM

All the things you said here can possibly happen. And also, things like bitcoin getting banned from all countries and countries accepting it can also be considered. Payments through bitcoins, credit cards for bitcoins, might exist as well.

wolf one (OP)

Activity: 133

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:08:14 AM

Like the Internet, the blockchain will be the future of Bitcoin and virtual currency, a technology that determines the future, not a technology's product

Your opinion I very much agree, the future of blockchain technology will be limitless, but bitcoin and other virtual currency is a digital currency derived from the blockchain, I am very worried about their future, if they can not be other countries Accepted, this will be catastrophic to Bitcoin and other digital currencies.
bgsmrtftboy

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:09:12 AM

I think there is a disadvantage to it
A low-cost transactional currency, used by many people, will be very open in the future.
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency which has mass adoption and so there is high potential for this cryptocurrency to grow which can improve the world economy, another use of bitcoin is trading can be done without revealing the identity of a person and anyone involved with internet can start up with bitcoin network technology. The bitcoin network has its own protocol of 21 million bitcoins which can be created by miners but these coins can be divided into smaller units, the smallest unit of bitcoin is known as "satoshi ". Bitcoin is a revolutionary technology as it can transfer funds immediately and safely without a central authority this digitized form of currency has the potential to expand the global commerce and transform businesses as bitcoin can be transferred easily with low transaction fees.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: