Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:43:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][HOT]🔵🔴🔴🔵LIQUID BONUS- THE FIRST LOYALTY ROAMING & MARKETPLACE 🔴🔵🔵🔴  (Read 694 times)
Brodika

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:26:50 PM

I think, it's a great project manager. And it's will be helpful for all supporter!
Apula

Activity: 129

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:40:03 PM

I feel that it would be a great coin and its price will be very increased in coin market
Na xter

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:05:37 PM

i am really so excited for this project , i hope its win our hearts, all the best to the creators.
Liqbo (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:29:58 PM

Thank you all for support!!!

It is very unusual job but we're very much motivated so we will make it up and running!

Please stay tuned, I am going to renew our website following week so the Liquid Bonus marketing concept will become more clear for a wider audience... and truth is born of discussion so we love questions.

Hope to see you soon again & God bless all of you

----- yours, Liqbo.com
---
Liqbo (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:52:41 PM

The more I study this project the more I like it. Tell me,  how can I participate in this project without investing?

Hi,

it depends on your skills and possibilities so we have to discuss.. do not hesitate sending an email to marketing@finstick.net with a subject << My contribution to Liquid Bonus project >>
and we will continue discussing this tete-a-tete

At the time being, we would especially appreciate the following contribution:

- professional mobile application design for Android (graphics, ergonomics)
- professional mobile application design for iPhone (graphics, ergonomics)

- mobile application software development for iPhone

- BIG DATA (setup, storage, processing)

- image retrieval & OCR

- arrangement of an early pilot operation with retail network(s) of your country or region - from just accepting and issuing Liquid Bonus tokens to integration of Liquid Bonus Loyalty Node (loyalty gateway and blockchain auditor) allowing to exchange proprietary points & LiqBo tokens.. more information on retail benefits from this operation will be published soon

Unfortunately we've a serious funding constraint so we can accept either payback by Liquid Bonus Tokens or deferred fiat payback in case we will finally get funded or start generating operational revenue. Conditions and valuation shall be discussed beforehand.

But please note that no-one joining the team and helping us today will be obliviated in the future in case of our success!

----- yours, Liqbo.com
---

Liqbo (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:34:44 AM

I liked the project. It has a team of trust, in recent months I've seen 3 similar project. They did not have a clear purpose like yours. I wish you good luck in the financing.

Hi,
thank you for your positive evaluation & wishing us success! We shall make it!

meanwhile

Additional explanation about the structure of the Liquid Bonus ecosystem and motivation of its participants is coming... please stay tuned!

----- yours, Liqbo.com
---

Liqbo (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:12:21 PM

THE LIQUID BONUS MEDIUM ACTS AS A HUB CONNECTING CONSUMERS WITH RETAILERS AND BRANDS BY ANSWERING THEIR URGENT NEEDS FOR IMPROVED COMMUNICATION, OPTIMIZATION OF OFFERING AND ADVANCED GEO TARGETING DRIVEN BY LOCATION - BASED SERVICE.

Using Blockchain technology, the Liquid Bonus Medium eliminates most frictions preventing instant use of rewards and other customer benefits by introducing the interoperable Liquid Bonus (LiBO) reward tokens in combination with online marketplace having location-based (LBS) capability.

Being used as a single unified rewarding mean inside the decentralized borderless international environment, Liquid Bonus tokens shall play a role of the high-grade fuel for the next generation global loyalty and rewards ecosystem.

«3Data sourcing» TECHNIQUE

The Liquid Bonus ecosystem will accept, consolidate and present in an optimized form the following geo targeted data: 

•   OFFERS FROM BRANDS AND SUPPLIERS - scheduled promotions and daily offers from manufacturers and suppliers. Recently, brands are increasingly active in the establishing direct contacts with consumers, so this communication channel is seen as no less important than retail;

•   OFFERS FROM SHOPS AND RETAIL NETWORKS - promotion campaigns and daily offers of single shops and retail networks are facing constant communication need for efficient delivery of their actual proposals to the target audience. We consider the notion of "target audience" not just as a usual classification of buyers, but rather as their current location. Indeed, targeting location to a country or city can’t answer the actual consumer needs due to the complex logistics in urban areas. Most potential buyers will likely reject to cross a city for catching some discounts. The only exception is seasonal sales with significant discounts but the majority of daily purchases made in the "here and now" mode. That is, in order to achieve higher effectiveness of sales promotions, retailer should be capable of establishing communication channel not just with visitors, but also with all potential buyers located close enough to be hooked by the offer. The era of developed information technologies and mobile communications makes it possible to replace all barkers screaming about local sale with an automated means of Liquid Bonus aggregating loyalty and discount offers and distributing related information to consumers located in the immediate vicinity of the point of sale.

•   CONSUMER FEEDBACKS - the main focus here is on aggregating information from consumers, primarily in the form of cash-desk receipts, uploaded into the system through the Liquid Bonus wallet application. In addition to the social component («being happy with a good daily deal, don’t hesitate helping others to get it and next time they will help you»), as an incentive for submitting receipt to the Liquid Bonus medium, the LiBO token «thank you drop» shall be automatically transferred from the system to the consumer’s wallet.

----- yours, Liqbo.com
---

Telegram Channel (@LiquidBonus)  Telegram Group (@LiqBo_SUPPORT)  Twitter (@Liquid_Bonus)   Facebook (@LiquidBonus) Medium (@LiquidBonus) Youtube Channel   Reddit

=========     STARTS 18 FEBRUARY 2018  =========  Liquid Bonus Loyalty ICO   =========  ENDS 30 APRIL 2018   =========
THE FIRST GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED INTEROPERABLE LOYALTY MEDIUM SOLUTION BASED ON STATE-OF-THE-ART SIDECHAIN WITH 2-WAY PEG

Liqbo (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:21:04 AM

Hello dear devs! I want to clarify an approximate end date of the ICO. Thanks!

Hi,

thanks for your interest

we are scheduled to end on the 30 Apr. 2018  at 15:00 UTC

----- yours, Liqbo.com
---
Liqbo (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:56:29 AM

Good project..  Wink

Thanks!))

Liqbo (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:16:36 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 07:32:33 AM by Liqbo

Hello dear devs! I want to clarify an approximate end date of the ICO. Thanks!

By the way, we have a Q&A section at https://liqbo.com/en/
and there is the following additional information related to your question:

Why have you set the soft cap and what it is based on?

Soft Cap is established on the basis of our vision concerning the cost of developing and testing of the core system and mobile wallet with a minimum functionality allowing us to integrate 2-3 Loyalty Nodes belonging to early adopters from retail community and carry out pilot operation. If we will fail to accumulate an appropriate funding during this ICO, it may be extended or interrupted depending on visible ICO perspectives and (or) alternative funding options which may appear to that date.

In case of insufficient funding raised through ICO, we reserve the right to cancel the issuance of ERC20 tokens thus the entire volume of LiBO tokens shall be issued inside the Liquid Bonus Blockchain. In the latter case, we will discuss with every contributor and accept individual decision whether to return funds or distribute Liquid Bonus tokens which will be incompatible with the ERC20 format.

Considering that software development has been started in 2017, the beta version will be launched in 2018 in either case.

Liqbo (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:20:13 AM

... so striving to reach the target of 500ETH (softcap) with us, by making your contribution to our project, you're getting a chance of owning a limited number of ERC20 tradeable Liquid Bonus tokens which shall remain outside the Liquid Bonus blockchain until its wide-scale commercial operation and arrangement of a transparent exchange gateway between Ethereum and Liquid Bonus infrastructure.

----- yours, Liqbo.com
---

rationalmob

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:42:27 AM

THE LIQUID BONUS MEDIUM ACTS AS A HUB CONNECTING CONSUMERS WITH RETAILERS AND BRANDS BY ANSWERING THEIR URGENT NEEDS FOR IMPROVED COMMUNICATION, OPTIMIZATION OF OFFERING AND ADVANCED GEO TARGETING DRIVEN BY LOCATION - BASED SERVICE.

very clever idea, now I understand much better
if your blockchain will really work as promised - you guys can become the number one crypto application beating BTC, ETH and others failing to address mass consumer market

do you already have a strategic investor?
Liqbo (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:17:33 AM

very clever idea, now I understand much better
if your blockchain will really work as promised - you guys can become the number one crypto application beating BTC, ETH and others failing to address mass consumer market

do you already have a strategic investor?

Not yet
It seems that investors are rather interested in a short speculative contributions rather than longer infrastructure investments. Really strange for me because their risks are much higher now, when capitalization is constantly shrinking

Never mind

----- yours, Liqbo.com
---
Liqbo (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:33:18 PM

Every buyer is interested in optimizing the value of his (her) shopping cart in the «here and now» mode. In order to achieve the highest level of efficiency, Liquid Bonus Medium will simultaneously utilize the following set of customer incentives:

Social incentive: personal involvement in the formation of an interactive offering map – share your best daily purchases with community for everyone’s better savings and community will help you saving tomorrow too;

Financial incentive: spend half a minute to send your daily receipt to the network and get your Liquid Bonus reward for your work. Unlike proprietary points, Liquid Bonus tokens can be instantly collected and redeemed any time in the future;

Convenient saving incentive: every Liquid Bonus wallet owner is offered to compile a shopping cart inside in the mobile application in order to find out the nearest store with the best purchasing price for selected products based on available information about actual promotions and offerings;
Mobile Liquid Bonus wallet application with the seamless use of the location update function is a unified entry point to the global marketplace for promotion campaigns and loyalty programs. LiBO Wallet is aimed for storage of Liquid Bonus tokens, exchange of proprietary points and miles and support 3Data sourcing technique for data aggregation from suppliers, retail networks / sales outlets and consumer-generated data.
mobileware

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:23:16 PM

every Liquid Bonus wallet owner is offered to compile a shopping cart inside in the mobile application in order to find out the nearest store with the best purchasing price for selected products based on available information about actual promotions and offerings;

i think it is very useful feature, it must be popular everywhere
Liqbo (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:53:53 PM

every Liquid Bonus wallet owner is offered to compile a shopping cart inside in the mobile application in order to find out the nearest store with the best purchasing price for selected products based on available information about actual promotions and offerings;

no doubt, it's an extra value for the whole liquid bonus ecosystem

mobileware

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:43:39 PM

no doubt, it's an extra value for the whole liquid bonus ecosystem

why you're so sure it will be accepted by retail?
Liqbo (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:01:06 AM

why you're so sure it will be accepted by retail?

retail needs to overcome numerous frictions related to the existing loyalty programs
Liquid Bonus is the best tool for this task & it allows to improve marketing very much
thus we have no doubts - it will be accepted
biobopoctu

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:11:06 AM

Wish you good luck with your project!And tell me what is the maximum amount limit?
Liqbo (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:38:40 AM

Wish you good luck with your project!And tell me what is the maximum amount limit?

Thanks a lot!

If you mean the ICO hard-cap, it is set to 32 000 ETH but honestly, we need just about 500 ETH to finalize the basic system and mobile wallet.. beta version is coming soon!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: