Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:39:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do bounty managers keep track?  (Read 261 times)
bearex (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:11:09 AM

So how do you (bounty managers) keep track of the participants. Including wether they still have their signature, count the posts they made in this week, twitter things etc.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:41:55 AM

So how do you (bounty managers) keep track of the participants. Including wether they still have their signature, count the posts they made in this week, twitter things etc.

im not a bounty  manager but i think they are using an automated software that can check whether participants have removed their sigs or not , these softwares can also do what campaign managers cant do such as collecting their bitcoin/eth addreses , counting post count and character limits but campaign managers manually do the checking regarding on their post quality if it is constructive or spam/burst posting. softwares also know and can detect copy pasters/plagiarize post.
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:21:31 AM

I'm not a bounty manager either but are you trying to ask because you are a potential campaign/bounty manager?

im not a bounty  manager but i think they are using an automated software that can check whether participants have removed their sigs or not , these softwares can also do what campaign managers cant do such as collecting their bitcoin/eth addreses , counting post count and character limits but campaign managers manually do the checking regarding on their post quality if it is constructive or spam/burst posting. softwares also know and can detect copy pasters/plagiarize post.
I don't think there is such automated software that they are using. AFAIK, they are manually checking the posts and also if the participants are still wearing the signature/avatar.

What are those software you mentioned? Do you know any?

investeerder

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:07:08 PM

Bounty managers manually do it since they also verifying the quality of post made by their participants. But their are others who use some automated tools where their bots automatically counts the post made by their joiners and the Bitmixer is one of the sig camps who to that recently but I won't recommend that to be used by new managers since Bots doesn't verify those unquality post and unrelevant ones.

BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:18:32 PM

Sometimes campaign managers do manual checking everyweek just to check every participants post,or if the participant is still wearing the signature

bearex (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:39:41 PM

I'm not a bounty manager either but are you trying to ask because you are a potential campaign/bounty manager?

Not really, i was just wondering if there is a market for making an application that just goes through the Google Slides, checks users, how many posts they made, what signature they wear, and then fill the data back to google slides. Perhaps also gets their recent posts and does some text analysis on them (to eliminate spam posts etc.) which could give user a rating of how 'good' their posting is (or bad).
babykika2027

Activity: 715
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:51:31 PM

I think they use a special application to calculate it, or maybe bounty manager has some assistant to help him calculate manually, if calculated per week I think not too heavy, I am also curious about this, if using the app, what kind of application are they using?
srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:25:06 PM

they are using some basic sycripts to follow and calculate tweets. Only I kknow this.
Also probably they work hard Smiley
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:20:46 AM

Not really, i was just wondering if there is a market for making an application that just goes through the Google Slides, checks users, how many posts they made, what signature they wear, and then fill the data back to google slides. Perhaps also gets their recent posts and does some text analysis on them (to eliminate spam posts etc.) which could give user a rating of how 'good' their posting is (or bad).
I thought you are starting to make your own career as a bounty manager.

Look at the google spreadsheets of each bounties, they have their own style, putting time stamp, starting post count etc.

And there's no way to automate it not until someone who will develop it exclusively to make their job easier. There are campaigns before that are automatically counting post, like bitmixer.

albertnomtag

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:55:07 AM

I think they are manually checking every participant's activities. Even us can check everyone's activities here. What's the point of being a bounty manager anyway if they're using automated software?
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:54:33 AM

This is not hard find is someone report social activity and give him stake.
Kvanko

Activity: 602
Merit: 279

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:15:52 AM

If I was a bounty campaign manager I'd definitely use some software for a first weekly check to get rid of users, who didn't manage to write an appropriate number of posts (in the required forum section and amount of symbols in them). After that I'd check manually the ones who passed.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:31:56 PM

Actually most of the managers keep track of their participants progress through automated process,but only few managers do it manually because automated precess will leads to wrong counts this is due to many old post will be deleted by moderators so the post counts will decrease so if they only calculate with start and ending post counts then it will become an error so only some managers do it on timestap process.
If you want to get clear idea then it is better to contact the managers personally because no one want to reveal their secrets to public. Grin

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:26:48 AM

Most bounty managers just really count the post on twitter and forum and rarely check the quality. Some really used software to check the participants if they are wearing signature from time to time.
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:34:23 PM

That's really a hard task to do and time consuming, kudos to our bounty managers out there Smiley
I have never been a bounty manager but i think this job must be done manually because there will be some miscalculation or even some errors with quality checking of post in terms of signature campaign.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
bhadz

Activity: 2436
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 09:45:05 PM

Most bounty managers just really count the post on twitter and forum
Yep they are mostly counting it manually but I have to disagree with what you said through the next quote.
and rarely check the quality.
Not all bounty managers are rarely checking the quality. There are countless managers that doesn't really do their job as manager but don't assume that all of them aren't checking the quality.
Some really used software to check the participants if they are wearing signature from time to time.
Software that I know used for campaigns are only used for counting posts with minimal characters and yes that's the other thing for remaining wearing signature.
That's really a hard task to do and time consuming, kudos to our bounty managers out there Smiley
It is why we should respect them.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:14:22 PM

im not a bounty  manager but i think they are using an automated software that can check whether participants have removed their sigs or not , these softwares can also do what campaign managers cant do such as collecting their bitcoin/eth addreses , counting post count and character limits but campaign managers manually do the checking regarding on their post quality if it is constructive or spam/burst posting. softwares also know and can detect copy pasters/plagiarize post.
I don't think there is such automated software that they are using. AFAIK, they are manually checking the posts and also if the participants are still wearing the signature/avatar.

Its a manual thing which theres no automated software that would tell them if a participant removed a signature or not. This is one of the hard thing to track as a manager. You should really check each participant if anyone leaves. There are still cheaters on campaign where they do remove sig and then suddenly comeback there are some members on do forum make reports to manager regarding on such behavior.Once proven then they do decide on kicking it out.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Tamsan2U

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:32:21 AM

Is there a list of bounty managers available.  I know of someone who is planning to start a bounty program of an upcoming ICO.

Thanks,
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:04:33 AM

There are no specific software developed by the community. I think most of the managers will check manually in order to keep track of every person whether wearing the signature and whether performing correctly or not.

ZhyravlikO

Activity: 336
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:35:38 PM

It is better to check everything yourself, as any automatic program can be deceived, so I prefer to count everything myself.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: