Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:41:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [DEALS] IPHONE X ( 64GB & 256GB ) at SALE === 43% DISCOUNT !!!!  (Read 157 times)
jonpi2 (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:26:12 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 03:50:12 PM by jonpi2

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

*** IPHONE X - 64GB or 256GB === 43% DISCOUNT !!!!!  ***

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Code:
-------------- MOBILE FEATURES ----------------
+ All Phones are USED ( Max. 2 months used ) !!!
+ All Phones are UNLOCKED !!!
+ All Phones have 1 YEAR WARRANTY !!!
+ All Phones are FROM CHINA !!!
+ THEY ARE NOT REPLICAS !!!
--------------------- STOCK -----------------------
+ Iphone X - 64GB - Black = 3 UNITS !!!!!!!
+ Iphone X - 256GB - Black = 6 UNITS !!!!!!!
------------------ REAL PRICE ---------------------
+ Iphone X - 64GB - Black = 1.098€ !!!!!!!
+ Iphone X - 256GB - Grey = 1.356€ !!!!!!!
--------- MY PRICE with 43% DISCOUNT ---------
+ Iphone X - 64GB - Black = 648€ !!!!!!!
+ Iphone X - 256GB - Grey = 833€ !!!!!!!

**** SHIPPING DELIVERING TIME = 7 Days (WORLDWIDE) ****

****  ESCROW SERVICE (optional)   (Escrow only avaliable until I will give you Shipping Tracking Number) ****

PAYMENT OPTION = EU BANK TRANSFER ( SEPA ) // WESTERN UNION // MONEYGRAM // BITCOIN // WIRE TRANSFER (INTERNATIONAL) // NETELLER // SKRILL

( NOTE === Why than cheap Phones? Because i have a supplier in CHINA that let me phones at FACTORY PRICE )

**** REFUND POLICY = If Product is wrong or product arrive damaged, we will Replace product or Refund money. You choose the option. In Case of refund this will be after we receive the product wrong or damaged fro verify it. ****

+++ CONTACT ME by posting here / Message private or ICQ (714548450) +++

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dacinka

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:37:56 AM

Bump
jonpi2 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:50:26 AM

interested - contact only via ICQ?

Sorry not bro...posting here, private messaging me or email me here = jonpiproject@gmail.com
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:34:24 AM

ESCROW SERVICE (optional)  (Escrow only avaliable until I will give you Shipping Tracking Number) ****

It's certainly optional. Nobody should be forced to do something they don't like. But having that option mentioned was a nice gesture...

Oh wait... what did I just read there. Escrow only available until I give you the tracking number Nice fine print, that one. So buyers are only protected until that minute you give them the tracking number. What happens after they get the tracking number is anyone's guess. But let me guess what scenarios might actually transpire:

1. Rocks instead of fake phones shipped?
2. Nah, rocks would be too expensive. An empty box perhaps?
3. Nothing shipped.

What then is the purpose of using escrow if the buyer is not protected and assured of the phone's delivery?

It's a Friday and almost end of the month so you might be forgiven for admitting you're in dire need of money for the usual bills due soon.

But wait.. aren't you buying coins on the exchange section? Will that also be Escrow only available until I dispute it or was that a baseless assumption and you expect instead to get the coins first?

Edit.. uhmm, there is no such thing as authentic iPhone X's at discounted factory prices in China. It's RMB 8388 = USD 1326 per unit in mainland China. https://www.apple.com/cn/shop/buy-iphone/iphone-x

Apple's factories don't sell them underground.

jonpi2 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:48:59 PM

It's certainly optional. Nobody should be forced to do something they don't like. But having that option mentioned was a nice gesture...

Oh wait... what did I just read there. Escrow only available until I give you the tracking number Nice fine print, that one. So buyers are only protected until that minute you give them the tracking number. What happens after they get the tracking number is anyone's guess. But let me guess what scenarios might actually transpire:

What then is the purpose of using escrow if the buyer is not protected and assured of the phone's delivery?

Escrow Service only avaliable until give you the tracking number BECAUSE:

• 1º In a Shop online or Physical store i do not know when you go to buy something, you tell to the shopkeeper that you pay for the product when you get at home, right?
  • 2º I dont want wait 7 days for receive my money because also i have to pay the Shipping Cost (around 40€). I think i dont put anything about shipping costs because it is understood that the shipment is FREE for the client.
  • 3º Until give you tracking number because you here can watch where are your product, which is the product i sent u & i clearly will not send such an expensive product without paying a guarantee of product protection in case it is damaged or mislaid the product in the shipment, so I will have to insure it for the amount of money it costs. And this warranty you can see it the tracking number datas.

I hope this has answered your questions.

I forgot put REFUND POLICY, so i go to add now in thread when i finish to answer to that guy.

But wait.. aren't you buying coins on the exchange section? Will that also be Escrow only available until I dispute it or was that a baseless assumption and you expect instead to get the coins first?

I dont know waht are u talking about. Can you explain better this?

Edit.. uhmm, there is no such thing as authentic iPhone X's at discounted factory prices in China. It's RMB 8388 = USD 1326 per unit in mainland China. https://www.apple.com/cn/shop/buy-iphone/iphone-x

Apple's factories don't sell them underground.

I go to say it, but this was the really reason because the Phones are than cheap. And even though they are so cheap, I make a lot of money with every phone sold.

I think i put clearly that + THEY ARE NOT REPLICAS !!!. And the really reason that those iphone are than cheap is because have a they have small physical defects at the factory (some poorly welded element, some small bun in the casing, badly molded plastic, etc ...). these phones with these smaller defects the manufacturer throws them away and throws them away, because they are not salable. And a lot of them go to the recycling department to do again with those new iphones mobile parts, ... but my supplier (who is very smart), before they finish in the recycling department, buys them at prices manufactures (almost at the cost price of materials and components only).

And with this also I hope this has answered your Doubts.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: