Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:00:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the effects of bitcoin on China's money market and capital market?  (Read 132 times)
ommochain (OP)

Activity: 121
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:41:22 AM

Do you think bitcoin has an impact on China's money market and capital markets? Please give me your opinion.
dicom

Activity: 123
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:44:05 AM

Although in my eyes bitcoin is money. But I also admit that Bitcoin is very weak and not a currency in the general sense of the public. For ordinary people, it is now an opportunistic product. The impact on the money and capital markets is negligible, with one billion transactions in a single day, and the volume is high due to exchange-free fees.
antchains

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:45:54 AM

For China, the security issue is a widespread threat. The solution to the outflow of funds is to rely on Bitcoin as a tool to avert China's harsh capital controls. The vulnerability and uncertainty of cryptocurrencies in China's economy may continue to increase.
rontme

Activity: 101
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:47:17 AM

In fact, there is not much impact.
First of all, his body mass is not large enough to affect any real economy and financial market.
Second, the government now sequesters the possibility of a massive connection between Bitcoin and the real economy.
selfsell office team

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:51:08 AM

Do you think bitcoin has an impact on China's money market and capital markets? Please give me your opinion.

The main problem with bitcoin in China is not with it affecting China's currency and capital markets, but rather with the anonymity of bitcoin that prevents the government from monitoring bitcoin transactions, thereby creating criminal activities such as money laundering, guns Drugs and other illegal transactions. Causing serious harm to the management of the country. Therefore, the Chinese government will strictly monitor it, but it is not totally prohibited.
zhangfeng666

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:01:45 AM

The Chinese government considers bitcoin illegal.
Bitcoin is tightly regulated in China.
The Chinese government believes bitcoin helps criminals commit crimes.
It will encourage money laundering and crime.
CryptoMauren

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:34:24 AM

China poses a wide-ranging threat. That is directly related to the increase in capital flight which relies on bitcoin as a tool to avoid tight control of Chinese capital.
CrystalPham

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:49:48 AM

China is the largest bitcoal mining site in the world and therefore, if the business platform of Bitcoin NDT is not licensed, mining in China will be interrupted, affecting many participants as well. As a result of Bitcoin sales pressure.

As a result, miners may switch to coin replacement or mining in other areas outside of China. If this happens, the global Bitcoin system will change and alternatives will have more growth opportunities.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealedBTCBTCBTC
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: