Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:05:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the risk of investing in a BTC digger????  (Read 119 times)
CrystalPham (OP)

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:40:32 AM

The question "What is the risk of investing in a BTC digger?" I was asked a few times during the day, and most of them came from new people. Of course, there is a certain risk, the following risks that they encounter
Rob. This is the first problem I encountered when I returned to Ba Ria, right on the first boxes of the van by the truck, that night was stolen, torn door. Fortunately, my brother protected the front door.
Explosion - electric. This is an important issue leading, what has made the fire problem is a must. Especially the machines run at very high temperatures, high power consumption, the possibility of short circuit due to fire is quite high. If you do a lot of professionals need to guide the power line to the safest. Also, do not leave too much space on the small area, the room must have cool ventilation, ventilation fan, ...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: