Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:30:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Asus rog strix z-370e gaming problems with detecting all 6 gpus hellppp  (Read 77 times)
Slosid (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:41:36 AM

Hi i have problem with these mobo and im going insaine. I have 3 of these mobos thst i want to get 3x6 gpus to work but on 1. Mobo it detect only 5 on 2.mobo it detect only 4 gpus and on 3. Mobo it detect only 3 gpus.  I have enabled 4g and set to gen2. I also selected these slots pciex1_2 and pciex1_4  and disable front usb 3.1 and still geting same. Idk what alse to do. Tryed desable all sata only one with ssd is enabled. Anyone has any idea wth to do
Meteorite777

Activity: 68
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:51:37 AM

There is a Bitcointalk thread already on this.

We cannot get PCIEx1_2 to work no matter what so you can try; but we just abandoned it. Rest works as normal, you should be able to get 6 gpus working if you just avoid that slot.
r_ornata

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:04:05 AM

i had the same problem like u but with less gpu. 2 detected and 1 not detected. when i checked dev. manager, it only shows 2 gpus and not detecting my 3rd gpu. ive set gen 1 gen 2 gen 3 etc. and im starting to test with AUTO (not use gen 1/2/3).

here's what im doing, (im using windows 10 1709)
- uninstall nvidia / amd driver (with ddu on safe mode)
-shutdown.
- put in all graphics card in place.
- turn on and not installing any of nvidia / amd drivers.
- (it still shows 2 gpus on device manager)
- open device manager (it still shows 2 gpus on device manager > open software devices tab (in device manager) > there question mark (?) show up, i install it and find drivers online)
- after i installed it, it shows my 3rd gpu!
- i shut it down after i installed the software.
- turn on computer
- start mining.

(this is just 1 of any solutions out there)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: