Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:00:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why China banned bitcoin?  (Read 2072 times)
Mersterious

Activity: 225
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:41:54 PM

China is planning to cut off domestic access to platforms and exchanges that enable people to trade digital currencies, it has been reported.
Bitcoin and all other major digital currencies plummeted after it emerged that trading could be banned in South Korea.
Speculation around the Chinese government’s plans for a major bitcoin crackdown have likely also contributed to the huge declines that have happened across the board.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shanksluffy

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 01:43:12 PM

China's three major virtual currencies trading platform Bitcoin China, Coin Network, OKCoin currency have announced that they will cease trading business, the Chinese regulatory authorities so resolute and beyond imagination. I would like to know why China prohibits bitcoin. What is the reason, who can tell me?
This is the news link I saw before:http://www.myzaker.com/article/59bf055a9490cb703500002b/
I think btc will destroy their good economy. Their cash will be useless ehen they legalized btc
Crystacool

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:44:16 PM

China's three major virtual currencies trading platform Bitcoin China, Coin Network, OKCoin currency have announced that they will cease trading business, the Chinese regulatory authorities so resolute and beyond imagination. I would like to know why China prohibits bitcoin. What is the reason, who can tell me?
This is the news link I saw before:http://www.myzaker.com/article/59bf055a9490cb703500002b/
I don't think China has banned bitcoin transactions. The Chinese government has only stepped up its oversight of bitcoin. They do not encourage bitcoin transactions, which they see as risky.
joymarker

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:47:14 PM

China kembali menerapkan kebijakan baru terhadap cryptocurrencies, yakni dengan menutup sejumlah bursa pertukaran Bitcoin lokal. Keputusan China tersebut ..
fattyforhire

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:50:15 PM

What are you guys saying? It's clear that it was a temporary thing a few days later, the Chinese authorities have denied. The same news was during the fall of the market in autumn.
Englebabylove

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:56:17 PM

The Chinese government is old-fashioned. They don't know about bitcoin, and believe that bitcoin is a scam that could affect their domestic economic stability, so they choose to ban bitcoin transactions.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:00:18 PM

My guess why China is doing that due to the fact that there are so many coins being introduced by Chinese developers. If they can control the already established and big market coins from being used in their country, that can help in the introduction and marketing, and in turn, in the proliferation of their coin in the local market up to the global market. China is a big market in everything because of how big their population is, thus, if they can start in the promotion of a coin, there is always a chance for it to catch up and shift to the global market.

Taryono69

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:05:25 PM

Is this an issue made by the Chinese state, so they can buy so many bitcoins.
santieevanz

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:09:42 PM

I really don't think that China banned the transactions using bitcoin because it's not in the lists of some countries who already banned bitcoin. China can easily adapt new technologies and most of it was supported and endorsed by them. However, If it is really true, then maybe its government are just studying the advantages and disadvantages of it if they totally accepted bitcoin.

Haley craft

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:19:30 PM

Because China is a country more stupid, don't agree with bitcoin for a novelty, so they banned the bitcoin, like they had banned twitter, they want to limit as much as possible.

GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:48:48 PM

Now very serious players, miners and companies are starting to leave China! They leave to where the countries are open to the development of the crypto market! I am sure that soon China will no longer be such an influential country as it is now! Already if you notice the market does not react so strongly to their prohibitions or restrictions! All these restrictions will soon cease to affect the crypto market and bitcoin!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:11:56 PM

China is planning to cut off domestic access to platforms and exchanges that enable people to trade digital currencies, it has been reported.
Bitcoin and all other major digital currencies plummeted after it emerged that trading could be banned in South Korea.
Speculation around the Chinese government’s plans for a major bitcoin crackdown have likely also contributed to the huge declines that have happened across the board.

I believe so too. Which is why I am a bit worried for my current investments. But even so, I do not plan to quit since even if these two countries really do ban bitcoins and all the other crypto currencies out there, there will still be a whole bunch of countries that will still be letting their people use crypto currencies or at least do something to regulate it to make it something that is really traceable and cannot  be used for criminality. So let them be, it will be their loss, not ours.
Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:25:07 PM

I really don't think that China banned the transactions using bitcoin because it's not in the lists of some countries who already banned bitcoin. China can easily adapt new technologies and most of it was supported and endorsed by them. However, If it is really true, then maybe its government are just studying the advantages and disadvantages of it if they totally accepted bitcoin.

China doesn't necessaeily banned bitcoin. It just limit the cryptocurrency utilize in the country and the new crypto that are just starting. This is because of a lot of news related to crypto that are relative to a lot of scam. China is just regulating the security in their country. Or who knows maybe they see crypto as a threat so they are limiting the circulation until its gone.

No one knows the intention of this country, maybe they are planning to create there own.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀