Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:13:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Cardano (ADA) overvalued or undervalued?  (Read 1923 times)
elenora

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:45:33 AM

What is Cardano [ADA] ? - Everything You Need To Know

There are so many cryptocurrencies already existing in the market such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin etc and they became popular due to
their decentralized apps which are gaining more attention from the investors. Bitcoin is the first in that list and Ethereum is on the second in the list.

Like that, Cardano is the open source decentralized computing platform which was launched in September 2017. It basically runs the
blockchain for ADA Cryptocurrency. From the time it provides the return of almost 1500% which is one of the reasons for its popularity.

History of Cardano

Cardano is not created by one organization; actually, it is the creation of the three organizations.

Out of that, the first one is the Cardano foundation which is based out in Switzerland. Its main aim is to support Cardano users and to
work with authorities which involve commercial and regulatory matters. It basically acts as a Cardano supervisory and educational body.

The Second one is, Cardano was initiated in 2015 by Charles Hoskinson who is the co-founder of Bitshares and Ethereum and Company
named as Input-Output Hong Kong (IOHK) who is leading in Cryptocurrency development and research.

The Third one is, Emurgo which helps to build the commercial ventures on the existing Cardano blockchain and also at the same time it
invests in the start-ups.

To continue reading : https://cointopper.com/guides/what-is-cardano-ada-everything-you-need-to-know

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:08:49 AM

I bought into ADA when it was much lower than now. Now Cardano is sitting at a $14 billion market cap, it was $32 billion at the peak. Do you consider Cardano to be over- or undervalued ... and why?

Do you believe that it will be able to 'deliver more advanced features than any protocol previously developed' as it seeks to according to its website?

An old post, but what is still relevant is that when deciding whether a coin is overvalued, we need to consider how much it has been hyped. The whole market has declined since January, but Cardano is still in the top 10 in market cap. Most of the reason for this I think is still hype, in that everyone thinks it has huge potential even if they don't know the specifics of what they are trying to achieve. Really it's difficult to judge how much of the hype is justified, but it is certain that when a project is heavily hyped, then this is reflected in the price. If the hype cools, then the price will drop accordingly - even if the project is still just as good as it ever was.

tranduc2101

Activity: 333
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:38:46 AM

There is some news that in the next few days the price of the ADA will rise to $ 0.4. I hope this news is accurate because it will help the investors holding the ADA in their wallet. ADA may rise to $ 3 by the end of this year. So prices are now very low

dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:43:58 AM

ADA is a potential coin and has a high position in the top 100 most traded coin in the crypto market. I guess the real value of the ADA will be $ 1 and now the price of the ADA is assessed to be very low compared to its actual value.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
bird17

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:36:28 PM

ADA is undervalued, the coin has appeared relatively recently and will show its highs, and now the price to buy is excellent
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:08:41 PM

I think cardano is an undervalued crypto since it hits exchanges but its market cap made this crypto positioned in the top 10 list of cryptos in terms of market capitalization. With a market price below 1$, it's really an undervalued crypto and this is the type of crypto anyone should have in their portfolio because its price is cheap for now.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:31:42 PM

I also have this coin and quite a long time ago. And I have high hopes for her. I think that this year its price will increase slightly. It will grow at least twice, and according to forecasts - it will gain even more popularity next year.
CandlestickEST

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 02:50:55 PM

Cardano (ADA) is sitting on a strong support level at the moment & has been sitting there for a while now.
I just picked some up and it will be interesting to see how will it perform (over/under) against other altcoins.
hasna17

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:13:30 PM

Nevertheless,For me the price of cardano is still relevant, although according to people the price of Cardano is too high the ADA is still a coin of interest to many investors,because they believe Cardano will stabilize again,
 little by little will continue to increase and I still hold some ADA coins, and I hope ADA again Rise quickly.
consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:16:34 PM

Base on their promises I think there is a lot of upside
I consider them as silent now
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/cardano
rlm42

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:27:57 PM

In truth, all the altcoins are a kind of bubble and they are all overvalued
In general, as far as I know, the contract for the development of the Cardano platform was concluded until 2020. And so for today it isn't possible to say exactly whether Cardano will achieve the heights promised by its creators.
So it seems to me that ADA while drifting.
denulh

Activity: 300

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:28:44 PM

i think ADA has the potential to be the best altcoin in the future, it has been a long time that i have never seen an altcoin that has so much compliments from investors, i reallize ADA can be the altcoin that can change our way of life, practical use in both blockchain and real life, ADA is being undervalued while the market is down, but it will be soon ADA rise again.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
devotional

Activity: 336
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:18:15 PM

like the Cardano Project and hope it has a bright future. 1 dolar is inevitable in a bull season. bestvwallet and safest system. great future.
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:48:00 AM

Cardano is the new gold rush. Once it is added on coinbase and regulations are ironed out in the USA, institutional investors will swallow Ada at these prices. Cardano is one of only 3 coins in the top ten that you can buy for under a buck. Institutional investors doesn’t care about market cap, all they care about is upside for longtime growth. With Cardano being the only 3rd generation crypto in top ten minus Eos, it has a huge upside.
r95222

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:26:50 AM

I think ADA is undervalued for long-term. Their team a quite strong to make project. They have a low cap now. All that needs is to develop and go on the roadmap. I wait from Cardano price near $1.2-1.5. Math and research only
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:37:52 AM

Cardano is the new gold rush. Once it is added on coinbase and regulations are ironed out in the USA, institutional investors will swallow Ada at these prices. Cardano is one of only 3 coins in the top ten that you can buy for under a buck. Institutional investors doesn’t care about market cap, all they care about is upside for longtime growth. With Cardano being the only 3rd generation crypto in top ten minus Eos, it has a huge upside.
Couldn't agree more. ADA has enormous potential for market upswing especially when the states irons out its regulatory policies. The pedigree of the team behind the project and their capability makes it one of the better platform out there for the next generation
tncbitcoin

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:42:21 AM

I think right now ADA is undervalued because the potential of Cardano is bigger compare to other altcoins. The developer have been working hard to past regulations and the platform is making great progress step by step .
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:05:41 AM

With what the ADA has achieved. Well for the current price. ADA is underestimated compared to other coin. ADA is really great and it will certainly be able to reach a price 10 times the current.
erwan

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:42:50 AM

Even though Cardano price is low it would never get back to ico sale price. Compared to other ico's i invested in majority  have gone well below the ico price because they aint got a blockchain like Cardano. Cardano will only move forward from here regardless of what price it is sitting at now.
Businesscase

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:57:14 AM

I think this coin undervalued because there are a good team and plans for the future. But ADA already takes a nice place on the market and lot of investors invest in. I think it will be a very successful coin in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: