Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:03:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherdelta  (Read 358 times)
mey466

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:55:12 PM

it's all because of the weak network etherdelta must be with the strong network i have ever experienced when weak tissue open ED display imperfect only dark
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:57:18 PM

I want to ask you if you are using Goggle Chrome app service in an outdated version. try to check again if you do exchange with Etherdelta for application service from Google Chrome in old version you should soon update with latest version of Gogle Chrome service. and if you have done that yet, but the result is the same then I think you should change the exchange site you have with a better exchange site. and of course this should be a work to be done by the Etherdelta team because I see a lot of complaints coming from traders who use the Etherdelta site to do an exchange.
Yah, Etherdelta site still not optimized. Need long time to load all ressources on it. I don't know what is the realization after they held Etherdelta Tokensale. Still sucks as usual and maybe i change to better Exchange site. Sorry Etherdelta, you lost another customer. Please Optimize your site.
Indeed Etherdelta sometimes annoying if suppose we are in a hurry in terms of transactions. Many are problematic in etherdelta but sometimes etherdelta is also quick to deposit or withdraw. That's Sometimes Slow Sometimes Fast.
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 05:06:30 PM

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, I can't find an 'exchange' thread anywhere.

I am thinking about buying a coin which trades on Etherdelta.  But, I can't get the platform to work properly.  It's almost like it's dead........not doing anything.
Is this a common thing with Etherdelta?  Can I be doing something wrong?
I have tried with IE and Chrome (Chrome is better but still completely unusable.

Thanks in advance.
Etherdelta is mostly laggy based on my personal experience. And it's also better on PC than on mobile. If you can't work it on Google Chrome then you can also try Chromodo. Well, I tried it a long time ago because the page didn't load and it worked for me.

nikaPetro

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:44:25 PM

The purchase of foreign currency and dalneishee of darajani coins to it and then sell on higher quality exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: