Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:34:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in BITCOIN ????  (Read 1860 times)
Moneypham5 (OP)

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:02:44 AM

Should I invest in BITCOIN Huh?
The writer himself or other experts can not predict the future, predict the objective story should choose the short-term investment, long-term, medium term or even investment is in you. You have to anticipate the market trends as well as the risks we have made and decide for yourself. Bitcoin has had impressive growth over the past seven years, but things are still changing, or rising or falling. The only advice from CoinAZ.Net is not to be too risky, do not put eggs in the same basket and do not need stigma, run away the opportunity.
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
megget

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:07:55 AM

The writer himself or other experts can not predict the future, predict the objective story should choose the short-term investment, long-term, medium term or even investment is in you. You have to anticipate the market trends as well as the risks we have made and decide for yourself. Bitcoin has had impressive growth over the past seven years, but things are still changing, or rising or falling. The only advice from CoinAZ.Net is not to be too risky, do not put eggs in the same basket and do not need stigma, run away the opportunity.
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
And what do you want? Make a poll out of this post? You can see on the schedule how many people sell for 10 000 dollars and for the same amount people buy bitcoin for 10 000 dollars. 50/50, here's your stats. And if you want to hear the opinion of some expert, then there are not any. Trust yourself.

Winterpecker

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:56:59 AM

I think i should invest in bitcoin cause i already trust it even if i was just a newbie. Because i have this friend who earned big and now has big amount of savings because of investing in bitcoin.
think3214

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:59:22 AM

Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
You want to invest in bitcoin, you have to be able to analyze the market in a standard manner, daily price fluctuations, supply and demand. Bitcoins are also affected by some other countries. At present bitcoin prices are rising, if you buy bitcoin now will not benefit. I think you have to think carefully to make a wise decision.
RNGfight

Activity: 196

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:59:51 AM

Never listen to other people's advice and try to understand the blockchain and bitcoin.
If you think it's a low price right now, buy it, and if you think there's still a bubble, stay on the sidelines, and no one can take responsibility for your investments.
All bitcoin investors used to be a beginner like you, and I hope you can get the hang of it, because it's more helpful for you.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
s1ng
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:03:25 AM

Of course it's worth to invest , just take a look on bitcoin graph from year to year , for me , I was surprise that bitcoin ever reach this far.

Maybe you can start with invest bitcoin from 10% your salary every month
signalbitbot

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 10:11:31 AM

There is always a risk, but analyze the market and see the trend.
Maryverycool

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:13:20 AM

If you can take risks, you can invest in bitcoin.
Because investing in bitcoin is risky.
It's not very stable.
CryptoClown

Activity: 261
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:17:13 AM

If I were to ask I should invest in Bitcoin especially because it is experiencing a dip nowadays. If you are in doubt about the future of crypto currency I think you need to stay away from it because it is too risky for you. If you are going to invest in Bitcoin, it should be because you are doing it for yourself so that you won't be blaming anyone just in case everything turns out bad but crypto has been on us for years now, and only if they did predict that it will reach in thousands when it comes to values plenty of us would be millionaire or billionaire by now. You have to accept that in life everything in unpredictable so only invest what you can afford to lose.
Realtoreel

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:18:50 AM

no better not bitcoin is a big joke better you invest in other altcoins like deepOnion, litecoine , ETH ore in good icos.
webchong

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:22:17 AM

Who can give me a bit BTE coins ah, I would like to see how this is going on? My address is:WheEPisKivJUf8SwCc9kgWXmVnZfMgGcjD
spinno

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:31:05 AM

you have to be able to analyze the market in a standard manner, daily price fluctuations, supply and demand. Bitcoins are also affected by some other countries. At present bitcoin prices are rising, if you buy bitcoin now will not benefit. I think you have to think carefully to make a wise decision.If you think it's a low price right now, buy it, and if you think there's still a bubble, stay on the sidelines, and no one can take responsibility for your investments.
All bitcoin investors used to be a beginner like you, and I hope you can get the hang of it, because it's more helpful for you.
If you are in doubt about the future of crypto currency I think you need to stay away from it because it is too risky for you. If you are going to invest in Bitcoin, it should be because you are doing it for yourself so that you won't be blaming anyone just in case everything turns out bad but crypto has been on us for years now, and only if they did predict that it will reach in thousands when it comes to values plenty of us would be millionaire or billionaire by now. You have to accept that in life everything in unpredictable so only invest what you can afford to lose.
Gunawan82

Activity: 336
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:36:17 AM

Many beginners are interested in investing because of the rapid rise of bitcoin prices,
But all that must see how many risks will be faced if investing in bitcoin, do not buy high haraga but sell cheaply.
RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:37:49 AM

I believe you have done your research and whatever opinion you get from here would be the same. It's really up to you if you want to take the risk. As you stated, nobody can really tell what will happen with bitcoin.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
nickybon

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:03:54 AM

Your question now is also my question three years ago.
And now the bitcoin prices have quadrupled, so I stopped asking such questions  Wink
Realtoreel

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:10:32 AM

maybe he wants to gain more then 4x his invest, if not sure buy bitcoins nobody can say how its gonna be next year but doin nothing is worst in my opinion Smiley
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:28:46 AM

if you know the stock market and love play with stocks, please jump in and start with Bitcoin. The market is down now, so, you would get an excellent opportunity to buy in low Smiley
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:45:25 AM

I think i should invest in bitcoin cause i already trust it even if i was just a newbie. Because i have this friend who earned big and now has big amount of savings because of investing in bitcoin.
Yes I should to invest in bitcoin, I trust in bitcoin cause my son earned big profit now so I decided to join to earn big profit like my son. Investing in bitcoin is a big chance to earn unlimited income to make you successful.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Loveaaronbaby

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:51:11 AM

I think you can invest in the right bitcoins.
Bitcoin is growing at a particularly fast pace.
I don't think bitcoin will meet new targets.
You're investing in bitcoins and you're going to get a lot of money.
TradeCrypto

Activity: 237

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:51:56 AM

Yea you can invest in bitcoin , bitcoin is a source of making a good profit . If we know all about bitcoin and it’s market then easily we can invest in bitcoin and we can earn good profit . Other wise it’s difficult one for invest but we can learn and invest in bitcoin .

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: