Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:33:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Artificial intelligence is an assistant in trade!  (Read 101 times)
AlNu (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:45:34 AM

Friends would like to hear your opinion on the use of artificial intelligence in the trade in crypto currency. Someone has already met this, I would like to hear all the pros and cons of this method.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 11:05:26 AM

Trade bots can be a useful tool for people who already know how to trade.
Don't think that you'll make a profit consistently, just by using a trade bot and using its presets, you'd also need to adjust some of the parameters according to each situation.

You can go check out some of the documentation of the open source Gekko trade bot to get a better idea of how it all works.

TorbiK

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Diagon

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:17:27 AM

A trading bot helps to follow your own trading strategy without deviating from it under the influence of emotions. But it's just your trading strategy, formalized and described in the programming language. Artificial intelligence, which is able to independently analyze the market, learn and make decisions independently. I have never met such.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
nitrousteam

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:37:22 AM

Trading bots like the HAASBOT and GEKKO had already made some standards with their efficiency that the traders are wanting. There are even more bots out there that are assisting the traders in the "battle" for the profit.  All of this bots are working on the principles of the candlestick patterns. They are capable of recognizing the particular growth or the fall and when the right parameters are inputted the trade can bring the benefit to the buyer of the bot service.
_______________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________

Bots are still not fully evolved to bring the full potential to their users but even with this method of the human input into the parameters they can bring a nice amount of profit if set correctly. The bots are not exploiting the arbitrage opportunities but even with a low rise in the price, a profit can be achieved. Try not to fully rely on your bot without your personal involvement because it is still not developed to the state of highly sophisticated AI.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:18:18 PM

Friends would like to hear your opinion on the use of artificial intelligence in the trade in crypto currency. Someone has already met this, I would like to hear all the pros and cons of this method.
Trading bots can save your time, that's why I like them, you don't need to stare at your monitor all the time, you can just mind your own business. As for other advantages, I think it's useful if you're a starting trader and you want to learn about how things work in a certain sense, but if you're a good trader I don't think that bot can perform better, than you do. You can learn from your mistakes and improve your methods, but I'm not sure if there's such a possibility for bots.
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:23:07 PM

A trading bot helps to follow your own trading strategy without deviating from it under the influence of emotions. But it's just your trading strategy, formalized and described in the programming language. Artificial intelligence, which is able to independently analyze the market, learn and make decisions independently. I have never met such.
Yeah thats what Im using I read and analyzed the market in my own way. not using any app but I based the market through my experiences before.
AlNu (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:01:28 PM

Thank you for your opinions. There is still such a thing as the market of emotions in trade. You've heard more about IBM Watson?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: