Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:29:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO pool telegram group  (Read 2951 times)
Zitzenfuzler

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:30:12 PM

I started my first ICO Pool for the worldopoly pre-sale yesterday, Details can only be found in my own telegram group t.me/zfolio which is moderated and has below 100 members. I will delete this post if 100 members are reached. I will continue to get in contact with ico teams to create ico pools but watch out, the first language of the group is german! The contracts are in English though. So if you have a question, just pm me, the admin.
crazy-pilot

Activity: 861
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 02:33:19 PM

a lot of many ico pools but not all is good , they only need to earn 5-10% from you investment and nothing else , they not bother that now all ico is not letting peopel to get any money.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
aleacoin.io

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 02:51:17 PM

Hello everyone, I represent aleacoin.io our telegram group is currently open for new members looking to learn more or simply stay up to date with our ICO.

https://t.me/aleacommunity
https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEp0ZYfWmBODP0Nnww
sham100899

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 02:53:10 PM

just search that is why we call ourselves bounty "hunters"

riepalsoftlo

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:11:38 PM

It is Marinecoin, abbreviated as MTC. Marinecoin was born and had a blockchain from 2013. The best in March to March is best marinecoin only. There are a lot of good projects like u.cash, friendz, abyss and marinecoin, ... and a lot of other good projects ....- Currently marinecoin is ico at the website http://marineco.inI advise you to join in marioecoin ico and buy MTC at f1cx.com. I strongly recommend that you participate because the following reasons will interest you in marinecoin ,,,, eg:- Marinecoin zero fees. Marinecoin has an artificial intelligence ......- Marinecoin is environmentally friendly with iodine. Marinecoin is a machine to machine.- Marinecoin is a coin with artificial intelligence ...- Marinecoin has an arrtificial intelligence machine to machine payment network.- Marinecoin has become the coinmarketcap. You can find them on google or ask people who have entered the crypto market from 2013 to 2015- The best thing that investors like us when we hear about it is absolutely zero fees !!!!!- Marinecoin has dev-less. And their team is amazing. They responded very quickly. Very much in agreement with the community. Always support the community.- Currently marinecoin has a large community. Join the community of marinecoin and help the marinecoin community grow stronger.You can buy MTC with Doge, LTC or Btc on f1cx.com- You join me in ico of Marinecoin. Let’s work together to build marinecoin increasingly large and thrive in the world!
beisongnise

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:04:14 PM

Marinecoin MTCIn this ICO 2018 race, there is a very good ICO that is Marinecoin, although the current price is too low compared to the past but I insisted Marinecoin will stand up again and maybe this year when Marinecoin decided to give For the first 20,000 registered 20,000 MTC, If calculated in 2014 is a horrible number that you guys.: https: //marineco.in/ico here to register and follow the instructions you will. Quickly have in his purse 20,000 MTC. A very attractive event is not you, free time, then let’s register and track the schedule of Marinecoin this year will be how fast nhé. : marineco.in/ here to see the path of Marinecoin in 2018. I wish you a good day. Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot
Krypto Vision

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:23:05 AM

Investor prime pool is open for any investor to join that is interested in ICO private sales .
https://t.me/joinchat/H7ADBBEGQaYGGJ3m7Pd74g
Nekrasova

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:40:13 AM

What do you post in this group?
vekuty

Activity: 102

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 11:56:21 AM

You can join our group https://web.telegram.org/bountyairdropfreeall
ORiN

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:26:24 PM

I'm subscribed to many channels and groups in telegram.
Recently I like the channel of hot airdrops with a brief analysis and rating. There're both referral links and direct overlays. https://t.me/HotDrops
digitalpankaj

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:34:10 PM

I love SciDex’s new website. Just discovered them yesterday and love what they doing for Scientific Data
Haiduongbg

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 04:44:13 PM

It's dagerous to join ICO pools, because there are many scam groups. I suggest you only join those trusted groups. Here are some groups I joined that you may be interested.
1. Whalepool
2. Luxe group
3. London crypto laboratory.
digitalpankaj

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:29:32 AM

actually keep a very close eye on SciDex, they are creating a new marketspace for scientific data exchange. Filling a big gap.
Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:39:27 AM

Hi guys, do you know if there's any ICO pool telegram group?

Thanks. I want to join some but cannot find. Huh Huh Huh Huh
hi friends, try it with https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@icotalkk
there are various discussions about ICO. and already has nearly 20K members.
good luck!!
roller24

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:20:42 PM

it is very easy to find cool group Pro projects and you can be sure that the information provided is really reliable
Chazaki

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:19:15 PM

I just love the channels in the telegram and I really like how they present the information.I'm sure it will continue to evolve for the better

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Krypto Vision

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:01:59 PM

Investor prime pool is open for any investor to join that is interested in ICO private sales .
Krypto Vision

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:10:46 PM

Investor prime pool was created for everyone to participate together in quality ICO ‘s that will offer discount and bonuses through presale and private sales. The group was created very recently but once we grow in members the negotiations shall bring the best deals. Welcome and please join through the link below.

valhalla_oshi

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:15:24 AM

I will buy more Dogecoin to be able to buy more Marinecoín (.MTC.) at their F1CX Exchange.I recently found this community based project and participated in their Proof of Promotion airdrop, and since their approach for true decentralization, not relying on miners with extremely low energy consumption for maintaining the network, as a DEV-less self-sustaining AI powered crypto-currency looks really promising to me, I want to procure more coins.There is not much going on at their exchange right now, with the DGE/.MTC. pair having the most liquidity, but this is because the airdrop is currently paused. So first I am going to buy more Dogecoins to transfer them to my account at the F1CX exchange, then I will just wait for the right time to be able to snatch more Marinecoíns.The airdrop is supposed to resume shortly with changed rules for better community interaction, and to hold off the scammers and prevent simply grab & dump.That already time tested project with a history leading back to 2013 has just recently been rebooted, and I really would like to encourage everybody who is interested in something that’s going to make a difference to take a look. With Dogecoin and .MTC. prices low, there surely is no better time to get started.
AlGovorov

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:33:24 AM

I wonder what will happen now with the project of TON? telegram will now be vulnerable to VPN. Roman Abramovich will not forgive such investments almost one billion dollars.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: