Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:13:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading websites  (Read 196 times)
Sask3 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:54:02 AM

Hi is there any trading website where you can trade $ - altcoins / alcoins - $ and withdraw  = $ ? Thank you anticipated
bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 11:26:34 AM

Each trading websites does have that feature that you can do altcoin to altcoin trade. Like in binance, they have BNB markets / BTC markets / ETH markets and USDT markets.
BNB markets --> altcoins/bitcoin to binance coin
BTC markets --> altcoins to bitcoin
ETH markets --> altcoins/bitcoin to ETH
USDT markets --> altcoins/bitcoin to USDT

Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:27:34 AM

Hi is there any trading website where you can trade $ - altcoins / alcoins - $ and withdraw  = $ ? Thank you anticipated
There are a lot of special websites - it's called exchanges, for example: Poloniex, Binance, WEX and so on. But in order to enter fiat money like $, you should undergo the verification, which will require you to have a passport / driver's license, contact information. More information you can find on the website of the exchange.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:43:32 PM

I recommend you to use binance or kucoin. You can trade safely on those sites.

Mattias357

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:54:35 PM

View exchange YoBit and Exmo. But sometimes prolonged withdrawal from these exchanges.

▬▬[  MOOLYACOIN.IO  ]▬▬[ Reverse ICO ]▬   
▌ World's 1st Comprehensive Global Digital Startup Ecosystem ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 10th JULY▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
xXLimbXx

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:24:06 PM

I recommend Kucoin or Binance for altcoin/altcoin or altcoin/bitcoin and ETH trading. For cashout you can use Kraken, Bitfinex, Coinbase or Lykke but as it was already mentioned it requires authentication and can take some time until your account gets verified.
TheReverend

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:40:28 PM

I recommended trading to kukoin , binance , bithumb , bittrex .
depending on you also more comfortable where to sell. this is just a suggestion
success007

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:37:12 PM

Trading Bitcoin is a great way to enhance the amount of Bitcoins you own. Buy low, sell high and then reinvest the gained Dollars for an even bigger amount of Bitcoins at a point when the price has decreased again.
But how to choose the right trading platform? There are many and more solutions to choose from around the Internet. The prospective traders can look for certain features that can help the decision which platform suits best their needs.
Here are some lists that most professional trader used in trading:
1. Coinbase. The biggest exchange out there
2. Gemini Exchange. Regulated exchange from the Winklevoss twins
3. Changelly. From the team that created MinerGate
4. Cryptopia. An exchange that supports literally hundreds of cryptocurrencies
active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:17:41 AM

The most popular exchangers usually are working with BTC, ETH and USDT pairs. If you want to trade altcoins to USD, you should register on some local exchangers like Livecoin or Exmo. Such exchangers like Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex are not working with USD, they are using USDT.
ironurbane

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:20:27 AM

I recommend you to use binance or liqui. You can trade safely on those sites.
vishudda

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 09:25:00 AM

The major exchanges like bittrex, poloniex are best but coming to the withdrawals, it takes time as your account need to get verified which supports Altcoins and the fiat trading. I personally use, okex- the conversion rate is a bit less compare to the market but the service and the transfers wise it is good. And I used kucoin and Binance for Altcoin/altcoin trading and eth pair trading.

Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 11:11:22 AM

The most popular exchanges are binance, Bitrex, Polonix, yobite. Mostly I trade them and do market analyzes)) Polonix to stati recently use less. Good for you bidding

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Mohondoa

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:14:20 PM

There are so many website trading. you can choose bittrex, indodax, binance, poloniex etc. I prefer to use poloniex and indodax, because about the regristation prosedure to makes me choose it. And for the others they are good too.
    I believe that all trading site have their own respective advantages.
menggay16

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:09:12 PM

I think you should visit or research METHA4 and METHA5 you can do a trading that accept an fiat money to crypto and crypto to fiat money. But you can be able to accept the risk. And the trading deffirence is significally deffirent from crypto to crypto than crypto to fiat or fiat to crypto. But its up to you to decide to where your funds you're going to send to that trading.
manhont

Activity: 518
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:04:30 PM

Has anyone traded on the qryptos exchange? it has huge volumes on the DRG token, but when I look at the number of tokens in a glass and I do not believe in trading such volumes

vlad230

Activity: 616
Merit: 279

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:42:59 PM

I think the best thing you can do is go to https://coinmarketcap.com/ (or others like https://www.coingecko.com/en ) and search for your altcoin there. On the "Markets" tab you'll see the list of exchanges that support your desired altcoin as well as the exchange pair that is supported (e.g. BTC/USD, XRP/BTC etc.).

As a rule of thumb, very few altcoins can be converted directly to FIAT currency (USD, EUR etc.) the majority of altcoins can be bought with BTC or ETH so, that means you need to buy these first and then buy the altcoin you need.
indrofx78

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:06:03 PM

huobi pro, kucoin recomended for altcoin trading, fast in WD and Depo.

many new listing ALT coin gives bonus to traders.
rupesh2

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:38:03 PM

you can trade on any popular exchange webistes .
binance , kucoin , idex . idex have almost all ico coins .
Quymadi

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:08:30 PM

Open the site with the rating of the exchange compare the conditions. Choose the most suitable for yourself.
vnh8888

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:17:21 PM

I recommend you to use binance or liqui. You can trade safely on those sites.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: