Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:34:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you predict coins will be stable again?  (Read 5520 times)
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 08:45:59 AM

The crypto market was never stable and my opinion is that it will never be.
It is like the stoke market, the prices are moving up and down all the time. It would be good if it wasn't so volatile because then we could start using cryptocurrency for our spendings.
Cryptos are made to substitute fiat and not for taking our profits and turning them into dollars.
The crypto market will start booming again when the regulations in Korea, USA and EU will be over.
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:52:31 AM

Bitcoin won't get the chance to be steady, same is the situation with different altcoins also. Most presumably the cost will have a tendency to be steady around the center of the year 2018. As Ethereum isn't that high fluctuating altcoins will develop high and stumble inside breaking points at the most punctual to expand the market course. BTC must go higher and will stuck a tad on one of the levels in minimal level. There will be some strength.
BLTC

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:58:21 AM

In my opinion it will be around 2nd week of March. The major factor I think is the Chinese Celebration. Smiley Anyways, what I feel is during those period as Bitcoin is starting to recover again and Alts will follow as well. There are also many ICO that will have their project running by the 2nd quarter and it will affect the market for uptrend and be stable again.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
_Legendary_

Activity: 573
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:49:20 AM

Coin uses a decentralized system so that at any time it will continue to fluctuate, for example is bitcoin and ethereum, although the marketcap has reached more than $ 100 billion but up and down prices can occur hundreds or even thousands of dollars per day.
wakier

Activity: 826
Merit: 260

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:07:50 AM

In your opinion when do you predict alt coins will be stable again?
in my opinion, maybe the coin will be stable again in Q2 this year, because I saw in the last year, at the beginning of Q1 2017 coin prices fell and began to rise in Q2 (April).
hopefully this will be Q2 2018 will be the beginning of a coin increase. ameen.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
samamatara

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:09:33 AM

when the hell was coins ever stable lol you're dreaming mate! easily the most unstable market I can think of
cryptonoob312

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:30:42 AM

Stable again? You mean when they will grow with same stability? Cause none coin ever was too stable, they are all more or less volatile. I think we'll see the grow pretty soon, we're already more and more deeply in the green zone but still it's only good signs, not a new period.
sunX3

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 11:33:05 AM

Stable again? You mean when they will grow with same stability? Cause none coin ever was too stable, they are all more or less volatile. I think we'll see the grow pretty soon, we're already more and more deeply in the green zone but still it's only good signs, not a new period.

I agree, you never know what might happen. All the speculation aside, the market is still very much volatile.
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:39:03 AM

Maybe it will become stable when all of them because green again and increase in themarket economy so lets just wait for further announcement and maybe it will ve stable next month

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Cookies_N_Cream

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:46:08 AM

No one knows  Grin If you want to stay alive in this crypto world you need to learn that everything is volatile. Everything moves based on supply and demand and the issues around it so don't expect stability when you're into crypto currencies. Wink
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:50:09 AM

No one knows  Grin If you want to stay alive in this crypto world you need to learn that everything is volatile. Everything moves based on supply and demand and the issues around it so don't expect stability when you're into crypto currencies. Wink

Maybe because many people even myself are expecting a bullish altcoin market same as last year after heavy bitcoin corrections. But news and updates in crypto world are very influential than technical analysis.
naclio

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:55:10 AM

End of february, and beginning of March going to see a increase in market cap.

deean_3one

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:59:05 AM

I'm not sure when the price will rise again. But for just a prediction, in my opinion may be the beginning of March prices will return to normal.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
arbk04

Activity: 132

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:20:12 PM

I think one reason is media and G-20 meeting after that I think btc is gonna be stable and when btc will be stable all alts are gonna be stable and going to go up it ll be after march I think.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:21:42 PM

Altcoins are never stable and it's the same thing with bitcoin. There's no one who can predict on where a certain coin will be stable not unless he's part of a very big whale group that does pump and dump all the time.
End of february, and beginning of March going to see a increase in market cap.
Everyone's speculation are like this and we've been all thinking that this blood bath will be ending very soon.
Electrified

Activity: 286

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:27:49 PM
Merited by ashuawei (2)

Volatile means unpredictable.  It could become more stable when the individual owners have less power over the price of bitcoin and it creates stability since more people have a stake in the cryptocurrency.
cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:32:09 PM

I am not fortune teller but i am a good technical analysis,trading isnt about luck,predictions you need some solid proofs so your chance to lose your money would be less,technical analysis would determine the possible support and resistance of a specific coin in a specific time.Add some fundamental analysis and im sure you will know when will these shitcoins would pump.

gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:57:39 PM

Altcoins are never been stabled. Its a high volatile market as we all know. Ups and down is the part of the market. But I personally noticed when bitcoin stables altcoin rises but its not been always like this. I am expecting altcoin will start rising again soon or we can expect when bitcoin will start rising altcoin will automatically follows the btc but it doesn't mean every altcoin will rise.

AntoCokbun

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:09:06 PM

although each coin will never stabilize in a price in a long time but I think there must be a coin that has a slight increase and decrease, maybe in my opinion it is Ethereum and ripple.

dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:12:55 PM

Many people say that with the advent of spring, the prices for crypto currency will grow again, so it's probably worth the time to buy altcoins at the prices we see today, because I think that in the near future we will not be able to see such prices again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: