Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:42:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you predict coins will be stable again?  (Read 5520 times)
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:18:18 PM

Many people say that with the advent of spring, the prices for crypto currency will grow again, so it's probably worth the time to buy altcoins at the prices we see today, because I think that in the near future we will not be able to see such prices again.

Stability wise we should expect the crypto currencies to be like that. Because price fluctuation is the gateway for the investors on trading platform. Hence looking for the price bump alone or dump alone will not be there.
I understand your point is price of all the cryptos will be bumped in some days. I knew it but may go back to 7.5 USD or goes back to 18k also.
I personally expects the stability only on bitcoin alone.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:18:28 PM

I think the market will be back to normal in march at a price above $10000 and will remain stable at that price. But that's just my guess, whether it will happen or just the opposite. Sellers feel anxious about this, but buyers are excited about this, because they can buy coins in large quantities. This is really an opportunity to increase the number of coins and value in our portfolio.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
astridplomp

Activity: 217

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:29:19 PM

at this monent, the entire coins on market are rising, however this trend is fluctuative, no one can predict exactly what is the price can be in the future, we can only base on our informations that we are in a very fluctuative month, so the price can be very unstable and last for at least the end of this month, after that the price will be stable back to normal again.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:33:08 PM

The recent dip in bitcoin price has many supporters ask when will it rise again. I think bitcoin will have a steady price until mid of this year before crashing again and abruptly rising. actually many experts predict that bitcoin price would reach $60K this year which is higher than last year. The down and upturn in its price is similar to the previous years also.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
valying

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:36:36 PM

This market is still under control by whales groups, so it is difficult when the market will be stable again, but i hope it will bounce soon, maybe on March

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:41:17 PM

Many people say that with the advent of spring, the prices for crypto currency will grow again, so it's probably worth the time to buy altcoins at the prices we see today, because I think that in the near future we will not be able to see such prices again.
No one can predict when the coins become stable, maybe we should wait or else study the flow of market so you can have a little knowledge when it goes down or up, but i think its need a long time to studying of flow of market and probably it takes years before you can predict when its rise or fall.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:44:28 PM

We can't say when will be the exact time but reading the previous movements then we can build an idea that it will bounce back maybe in the second quarter of this year, a healthy market will be showed around and more new investors will ride with us, I can't give any detailed dates but I'm positive that everything will be in the good position again, just like what happen before, we just needed to practice howto hold and wait for the right timing, treat our investment for long term goal.
Bergiolia

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 04:46:49 PM

In your opinion when do you predict alt coins will be stable again?

Honestly, it's hard to predict the Crypto Market because it's votalility is very high and investing Cryptocurrency is very risky and if you don't know what is all about then the bigger the chance that you're going to lose your investments.
Bitcoin and Altcoins are in fact being manipulated by Crypto Whales so I think it's on their watch when will they want to end the correction season of Bitcoin and Altcoins.
Nobody knows when the dip would happen and when is the surge will happen. Traders and investors are only riding it's momentum and some are earning while others are losing money.

shaadsufi

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:48:57 PM

According to me I think in the month of March coin will start to grow again in a proper way and bitcoin also will be more stable and will start its bull run and Altcoins will also do the same. I am expecting bitcoin to hit its new All Time High in the month of May so chances are this time altcoins will also move up with bitcoin.
Bergiolia

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 04:50:34 PM

This market is still under control by whales groups, so it is difficult when the market will be stable again, but i hope it will bounce soon, maybe on March

Hopefully the correction season would be ended up on March or sooner but honestly, nobody knows when do the Crypto Market shifting will happen because Traders are earning while some investor are losing and that's the life of Cryptocurrency investments.
That's why some investments are for long-term because not all investors can do trading due to their time availability.
Hopefully time will come that everything and every coin will be pumping so that we could get profits.

cryptopuma

Activity: 202

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:59:22 PM

You cannot predict accuarely to when will the market would be stabilized,it is really depends on bitcoin's movements in the market simply if bitcoin goes up and down the altcoins will bleed,if the bitcoin has stabilized the altcoins grows you need to know some technical analysis so you can be sure that a coin would be moving,fundamentals too are to be consider too because it is more dominant than technical analysis here in cryptocurrency market.

romecheo

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:08:50 PM

If we follow and read back the history of crypto currencies, we surely notice the surge that exist in every first quarter of the year. On the second quarter are about to reach stable state and at third quarter are the reaching of new ATH.

The most exciting part was the last quarter, where all crypto's are going to soar high every other day.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
LUCKY21

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:15:29 PM

Every time I see a new scenario for developments in the crypto currency market. And now we are seeing a new scenario. But one thing never changes. This is that after the fall, growth always follows, and after growth, a fall. There is no constant growth and a constant fall. Therefore, after this fall, growth will definitely begin.
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:19:19 PM

No one can predict when prices will be stable again! If you ask thousand people, you will get thousand predictions. Fact is that there were always huge fluctuations in the past and if you take a look in the charts it is also a fact that the crypto currency market always caught up. There is no alternative to the crypto currencies, but if someone believes that the fiat money will be the future, then it is his choice.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:27:11 PM

According to my personal predictions the coin will be stable maybe mid-year 2018, Now it has started to rise but still not too stable. Market prices are still up and down, We must always monitor. And expect the coins to be stable and go up.
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:30:13 PM

I think coins has started staying on tough ground already. I would think these levels as basement for many altcoins. I expect market to fly over our expectations at may-june 2018. February is bit early.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
selectaselectine

Activity: 235
Merit: 16

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:34:46 PM

Being stable means being in a good condition that is not easily changed or likely to change, and being stable is not something alt coins have as a property. They are volatile. Coins will always change its values for the reason that is what naturally happens. Factors such as demand affect coins' value. That is why investors commit their fortune because they know that in time, their investment will gain profit due to coins' volatility.

nolestiket

Activity: 308

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 05:57:16 PM

I think in early March, not earlier. Well, or when bitcoin drops less than 5k))

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 07:32:36 AM

End of February as what most people think, even all my friends think so that it will recover after Chinese New Year

IMO, people will invest portion of their money they get during Chinese new year (Red Packet, Winnings from Gamble) to invest in Crypto to not miss out the hype because FOMO is the weakness of people
gunungkembar

Activity: 575
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:58:23 AM

the possibility of all coin prices will be stable in the beginning of the middle of this year it seems the March has started to rise and the price back to normal so we can just wait it out.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: