Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:27:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you predict coins will be stable again?  (Read 5520 times)
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:34:53 PM

In your opinion when do you predict alt coins will be stable again?

You should not think about the stability of the coin because the volatility in the market is very important in order for you to earn a huge amount of profit monthly or daily depending on the state of market.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:23:32 PM

June and November/December. Altcoin will be stable in June accompanied by an increase in their value, especially on some of the Altcoin which has implemented smart contracts systems. And November/December there will be a massive increase, maybe their value will grow to 250%/300% at that time.

TontomHit

Activity: 170

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:26:17 PM

I am not sure, if alcoins were ever stable.  Grin Volatirity is high in the crypto world, it's just the nature of this market right know. Maybe in a couple of years, it will change, or at least the TOP coins.

Runbitup

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:06:58 PM

I think the price of the coin will stabilize again in september until november and will come down again in December because when christmas and new year i think there will be many people who sell their assets hence the price of voin that will go down and the market will rise in the middle january, that's my prediction
Halbert

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:08:08 PM

I believe the market will recover by the end of the year because now it is only beginning to grow with minimal corrections  Wink
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:12:38 PM

I believe the market will recover by the end of the year because now it is only beginning to grow with minimal corrections  Wink

I believe that we will see a good run in the end of the year. But I think that we will see recovery in June. May not go to the levels of January but will still be step forward.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
bratko99

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:12:53 PM

They are never stable lol.
That's the good thing actually. It is easier to day trade and stuff like that. Which means more profit.
If you want something more stable, then just invest in stocks, they suck. Or put some in your bank hah

JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:14:41 PM

I do not think that coins will be stable again because most of the traders are expecting for the volatility since there are a lot of people today who are earning a huge amount of profit because of the drastic changes in the market.
megamanexe002

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:16:03 PM

There is no accurate prediction but you can always rely on different speculations that has been created by crypto analysts from different countries in order for you to determine on when is the right time to invest or sell your coins.
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:19:10 PM

If we look at previous years, we can see that volatility in the crypto market is gradually falling. I think a couple more years and larger coins will fluctuate significantly less. Great volatility will only be on small coins. Thus it can be said that coins are gradually becoming more stable.
buggy

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:20:12 PM

We cannot say when it will be stabilize again but one thing for sure it will always back to track. So hard to predict what will happen next because of the fluctuating value and its volatility. So better be smart and always study and monitor on whats going on to be updated.
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:21:13 PM

It can be said that coins in the market now behave relatively stably. Bitcoin in the last month was gradually rising in price, picking up the altcoy, but then again dropped a little and swims now as on the waves. In practice, the first half of the year can be considered a bear market, since there has been no big rise, as we had expected to see in recent years. However, in recent times there has been no significant negative news about the Crypto currency. This, perhaps, creates a reliable springboard for a good market recovery in the future.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
zero4five

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:31:48 PM

In my opinion, in order to keep the value of coins steadily growing, several important events should occur:
- Bitcoin should trade above psychologically important marks,
- investors should start again to show a mass interest in crypto-currencies,
- the governments of major influential countries must finally determine the legal basis for the crypto industry.
yeniruieni

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:37:07 PM

The current price is indeed not yet stable. But I am sure that with the growth of Altcoin market price started slowly going up. And now it's been an awful lot of entrepreneurs that go for investment in Altcoin with this Altcoin I think the future will be very good. For now, this new coin also many who entered the stock market so we have a lot of options for developing our money.
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:37:58 PM

Most of the people are saying that coins will rise up once again in the middle of the year as things get settled for everyone. We all know that most of the coins had a rough start this year and that is inevitable, that can happen anytime if the demand says so. We should just keep ourselves ready for all of it and prepare for any loss or gain we may encounter on the way

Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:45:46 PM

Can anyone really do that, especially with certainty? That's the better question mate. I say that because no one can really determine because the assets in this market just has so many factors that might affect its valuation. The market is so susceptible to factors that do not only affect it, but other factors that many affect other aspects, basically secondary and tertiary factors that affects the price point of the assets in the market. So, the better thing is to expect for the worst and to also be ready for the best scenarios, at least in that case, you know that you would not do any bad moves.
Piapia

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:49:46 PM

no one can be sure clearly when altcoin prices rise or fall drastically because a lot of good or bad news can affect the market price
Zudalar

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:41:27 PM

no one can be sure clearly when altcoin prices rise or fall drastically because a lot of good or bad news can affect the market price
It won't always go all the way down like you say. Yes, the coin could have an increase every so often though it is fun to just speculate on some things.
norcia

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:54:44 AM

I believe this year altcoin prices will start to stabilize again. Currently altcoin has begun to attract many investors and the more famous is altcoin, then it will boost the price of altcoin. No doubt this time is the right time to invest altcoin because soon the price will be fantastic.
zbaharudin

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:23:28 AM

The ups and downs of altcoin prices in the market have been a natural thing but several times the altcoin price has skyrocketed predicting that altcoin prices will skyrocket after this decline. I'm sure altcoin will rise again and grow stronger and shine.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: