Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 06:22:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you predict coins will be stable again?  (Read 5520 times)
jimimcome907620

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:44:17 AM

In your opinion when do you predict alt coins will be stable again?
I think there will not be so called stablity in the market. The price will be down and up so the stability will be temporary.

klement.i

Activity: 222
Merit: 2

"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:47:54 AM

A month ago I was betting on q4. Now I'm not even sure next year. Because the interest around cryptocurrency is falling, and politicians and economists do not calm down and fear the introduction of this system in their lives. For transparency is not for them.

SPONSY •  DECENTRALIZING SPONSORSHIP INDUSTRY 
▎Big brands are joining! • Private Sale is On!  ▎
profit-shooter

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:55:23 AM

I would not like when coins are stable - and big traders would not like that as well. More instability - the more profit you can gain. Stability results in less volatility thus eliminating opportunities to gain huge returns on investments. Trading Altcoins is good when there is no stability in the market!
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:41:45 PM

with the volatility of digital currencies, no one can predict what the industry will look like in a year. Digital currencies exist in a state of antifragility and shocks to the industry have not negatively impacted the market in the long term. Additionally, increasing public education could dismantle the idea that 'altcoins' are an alternative to Bitcoin, and allow for less divisive growth in the future.

Look at the charts! don't you see that the cryptocurrencies are not falling anymore? yes, some drops happen but they are so slight! The cryptos are slightly moving up, and I hope that the movement will be fastened.
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:43:14 PM

I don't think there's no way of saying when a coin can become stable again. There will always be a season for going down and going up and you can't say when are those going to happen.
By the end of the year, the price of the crypto market will increase. You can see this in the past few years and the beginning of the year will usually decrease.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
bitcoinhunter1221

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:45:50 PM

No one can accurately say when could the coin prices be stable and pump again. But for me I would say that this could happen in the late Q3 of 2018.
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:46:24 PM

Many are saying that the price of the coins will be stable again at the middle of the year just what happened before, well that's just a theory. Nobody is still certain yet about it so we should just focus on our investment and wait till something good happens. Our demands matter so we should better keep on supporting different coins for our very own sake.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:53:17 PM

I predict between october and December.
I was initially thinking April but don't really understand the problem behind the extra longevity.
Patient waiting And campaigning. Till then.
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:54:57 PM

btc drop to 8000$,situation may be stable, build the new bottom,then roket!~

do you like the answer?
At present, the price of Bitcoin is at $ 7500. But I will still decide to invest in Bitcoin to the end. I do not believe we will see Bitcoin prices drop next month

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
CrazyJoker

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:56:23 PM

I do not know. The market was prepared for the entrance of major players. And they are now entering the market. From traders in the market little depends. The market is managed to enter large capital and until it comes down - there will not be a rise in prices. We can only wait. The market goes down, but this should be expected. We need to wait further, I think these couple of months are unlikely to surprise us with something pleasant.
ghosong

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:07:59 PM

My prediction, altcoin prices this year will start to stabilize again.
Currently Cryptocurancy has started to attract many investors and the more famous is altcoin, it will increase the price of altcoin. No doubt this is the right time to invest altcoin because soon the price will be fantastic. But altcoin takes a lot of time for altcoin analysis, because the amount very much.
darsiderin

Activity: 364

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:19:58 PM

I predict between october and December.
I was initially thinking April but don't really understand the problem behind the extra longevity.
Patient waiting And campaigning. Till then.
I think that the next few months the price of bitcoin will be in the trading channel 6500-9500 dollars. The end of summer or the beginning of autumn - a big price increase is possible.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
billknight

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:21:49 PM

As my forecast is, in July 2018, the market will stabilize and recover. Because according to my analysis, in July, the market tends to go up and the price of Bitcoin will be $ 13000
lucemferrum01

Activity: 245

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 06:31:54 PM

In my prediction market will be stable i think 1 or 2 years more so that will become 2019 to 2020. That is so close now ofcourse we need to wait in that day, be patient and you're profit will rise twice or maybe trice. We don't know.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
krigger

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:09:33 AM

Not sure when the prices would be stable since there hasn't been any such thing as stability when we are talking about cryptocurrencies. More like when the prices will go back up and bull again and for that to happen you have to be ready to wait a long time. Bear markets can last a couple of years at a time which is what you should mentally prepare yourself for.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AntoCokbun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:21:13 AM

I do not think anyone can be sure when it will happen but there are so many hopes waiting for it, and I also have (just predictive) thoughts that altcoin prices will start to stabilize again later this year and then start to rebuild.

smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:54:44 AM

Well, it's kinda hard to say where we are right now. Was the great January to March drop a bubble that burst or was it the first sell-off phase. Are we already got through despair phase or is are we in a longer bear trap atm before mad highs.

It's really hard to even tell the current crypto market phase, so predicting this stable level again is really hard or even impossible.

Ziaderi33

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:58:01 AM

maybe next year altcoins prices will be stable, if today, the market is getting destroyed, many people are afraid to buy altcoins, if they buy now, they are afraid of loss

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
kalama164

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:18:55 PM

They are not all normalized, this is purely my opinion, because if everything is normal, then it will be a market explosion, it will be all in bulk, I will be happy. Smiley
X-avier

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:32:01 PM

As I said many times, it's not worth the big annoyance that everything will soon grow, we will look at past bitlocked movements, and we will not panic, correction is possible even before the end of the year and, possibly, a little more, but this does not mean that Cryptocurrency has ended !!!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: