Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:08:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you predict coins will be stable again?  (Read 5520 times)
MoeKaloolon

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:02:24 PM

There will never be a time that the prices of cryptocurrencies will ever be stable. Volatility is one of the major characteristics of cryptocurrencies. That means that their prices will never be stable, it will always go up and down at different intervals. If a stable investment is what you are looking for then crypto is not for you
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alient86

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:14:11 PM

Then, when Bitcoin stabilizes. I think this is closer to the end of the year. Now the situation is incomprehensible in the market
Mwalshe89

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:00:52 PM

No one knows exactly when the situation in the market will improve and the price will start to rise again, but I think that stability will not come soon! Capitalization of the crypto currency is still too small for stability and at the moment the market is controlled by large players who are trying to earn as much money as possible on this. And besides the crypto currency, no instrument is able to give such a growth percentage!
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 11:03:32 PM

I don't think there's no way of saying when a coin can become stable again. There will always be a season for going down and going up and you can't say when are those going to happen.
Agree, we can't predict it. There will always a season for pumps and dumps. It is price correction, like nowadays, Bitcoin and other major coin is really low, it is price correction for me because of last year very long bull run.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ELE.ZYK

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:13:43 AM

I don't think there's no way of saying when a coin can become stable again. There will always be a season for going down and going up and you can't say when are those going to happen.
Agree, we can't predict it. There will always a season for pumps and dumps. It is price correction, like nowadays, Bitcoin and other major coin is really low, it is price correction for me because of last year very long bull run.
At present, the market is still in a long period of adjustment, and at the end of the year, it will probably pick up. The vast majority of coins have fallen by more than half.
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:18:06 AM

At present, the market is still in a long period of adjustment, and at the end of the year, it will probably pick up. The vast majority of coins have fallen by more than half.

That's right, the last quarter of the year was probably the best time for coins to heal like what happened last year when bitcoin and altcoins pumps so high. So if you're having some worries about these price drops my advice is to stop overthinking because it will only lead you to stress and future bad decisions, instead clear your mind and just wait for that time to come and make the next move.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:23:45 AM

In your opinion when do you predict alt coins will be stable again?

supposedly as of the situation in the market now,i could not say that i could predict the right time that cryptocoins been stable again,because im also a beginner into this kind of digital currency investment,the only things could i hold now is those prediction thats theres a bull run coming and i'm gonna wait this time to regain profits again.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Krendiv

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:34:51 AM

In my opinion, temporary stability will be in the autumn.We must not lose hope and be patient.
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:37:20 AM

Nobody knows but when there is a trend be it negative or positive,  such trend  will continue to it's end and another circle of cryptocurrency situation will begin.  I would advice you learn how to ride different trend that may occur in cryptocurrency market.

roglopolo

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:39:26 AM

I expect the end of the year , I think it will happen just like last year . At the end of the year the market will grow several times
nemagia

Activity: 228

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:42:34 AM

It is difficult to say when whales want to help come and defeat the bull trend, most likely it will be the end of summer, the beginning of autumn. In principle, there is not much time to confirm or disprove all the assumptions.
angelomoraaaa

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:44:23 AM

I generally discover it rather entertaining that individuals still figure they can anticipate where the cost will be later on, just by taking a gander at the examples from the past. What they all neglect to acknowledge is the outside powers influencing individuals' feelings. I never observe features being incorporated into the explanations behind past value changes. They continue endeavoring to utilize age-old securities exchange signals, when crypto is a totally extraordinary monster
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:53:06 AM

I really cannot predict where it will be stable again. In my opinion, today, there are many types of coins. The price of crypto is still fluctuating. They are always changing. It is difficult to make them stable in some months recently. I think there should be the new system or cycle that can lead the coins to the stability.
Yes, me too, this is very hard to predict. The market is still fluctuating continuously and there are not many positive signs. A lot of altcoin depend on BTC, so if BTC is recover, the market will develop soon, but no one knows when this will happen. I think the trend of the market in the near future will probably continue to fall, there is still a lot of uncertainty surrounding the BTC and the cryptocurrency market. We need to wait for new breakthroughs
Luntik45

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:55:38 AM

The market situation is really very difficult , I think that this decline in the market can be delayed for a very long time
Samiliti

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:03:45 AM

We need to wait for autumn, I think that with the advent of autumn the market will begin to revive and recover. I hope that this year the market will surprise us
ompoetra

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:06:47 AM

Maybe for the etherum I describe a little. At this time, the price of Ethereum reached the figure of 685 Dollars. Figures obtained from various instruments in May 2018. For December 2018, the price of one Ethereum coin has a minimum value of 1212 Dollars. The increase is predicted to bring many investors to glance at this digital coin. While the maximum price is 1390 Dollars per coin.

Use for transactions that occur within 24 hours per day. Because every day jam shifts, always investigated. Sometimes down and sometimes up. But in the final period, always found a relatively rising prices. So, as a trader, your patience must pass the test.
Kettle255

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:14:07 AM

It is very difficult to say anything at all, because now there are a lot of factors that are likely to have a very strong effect on the growth of the crypto currency market, it seems to me that all these factors will only increase, until people start to believe in the growth of bitcoin and the market at large
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:16:27 AM

I dont have any capabilities to predict on what will gonna happen next in altcoins. but I do hope that one day, it will happen. Im hoping that this disaster will end and exchange with a great situation of the market.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:22:00 AM

As this year progresses since we are already at the second half of the year, we can expect that market cap will rise as new money start to come in to cryptocurrency as a result of cheap prices. Market will continue to trade sideways until it become stable!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
wowkapo

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:26:14 AM

Any predictions do not come true, cryptography is too unstable . I want to believe that a little more and the situation will change for the better
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: