Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 08:20:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If the BTC crash, will it take every other coin with it?  (Read 1737 times)
organelles

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:33:16 AM

Hi guys, BTC is going down again today.
I don´t hold any BTC because I don´t see future in this coin, but...
Always when BTC is going down so everyone else, do you think that in case of dramatic fall will every other crypto go down too?
And it brings me another question, when people sel their BTC, where the money goes? Do they make instant withdraws in USD and get out of the trade completely? Cos if BTC is going down some else should rise but whole market is on decrease.

You are right, it is the reason why we all have to support bitcoin because if bitcoin is not doing well then all of the other coins in the market are definitely not doing well which is not good for us. Whatever happens to the price of bitcoin is what happens to the entire market. We need more money to be concentrated on bitcoin in order for it to go back up.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:41:22 PM

This is a tough one, or maybe not. I think  that Bitcoin is the pillar of cryptocurrrencies, and if it comes crashing, it will spell doom for the cryptocurrency industry, but I do not think that it would die still. Yes, it will greatly affect the industry, but after a while, these altcoins will bounce back, and learn to lean on themselves.

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:53:03 PM

Always when BTC is going down so everyone else, do you think that in case of dramatic fall will every other crypto go down too?
And it brings me another question, when people sel their BTC, where the money goes? Do they make instant withdraws in USD and get out of the trade completely? Cos if BTC is going down some else should rise but whole market is on decrease.

If you can’t even trust bitcoin having a future in cryptocurrency so what more for the other alternative coins?And if that is your attitude then whybyou are still here ?You are free to leave and e dont need people as stupid like you.

Bitcoin is the highest form of cryptocurrency and without this market will die for sure and thats the reality abbout this community
florinda0602

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:23:50 AM

I think so, because most altcoin is part of BTC trading right.
So if the BTC falls significantly, people will lose confidence, and at this point, people will choose to sell rather than keep holding.

I also believe that if bitcoin crash, all other coins will follow, it affects the value of other coins because we all know that bitcoin is the leader of all coins and many investors are relying on bitcoin rather than other coins.
just_strange32

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:28:09 AM

In my opinion, if the BTC unfortunately have trouble, then surely other coin will also inevitably this. Therefore, removing the influence from the BTC is the primary task that Altcoin is trying to implement. But that is too far. BTC will always be strong because the BTC itself is always improving its technology to fulfill its mission of becoming king in the electronic money market.
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:31:55 AM

Provided that this happens, of course there will be other projects that will serve as the very currency that will link other crypto currencies among themselves, I hope that today people have already formed an opinion on this matter.
datniccy97

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:33:29 AM

BTC is the Macdaddy and always brings down the market when it falls. But there's always a recovery! Sentiment never goes one way forever.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:34:20 AM

Now, you surely know what effect does BTC have when it crash. Other altcoins just follow their king. They can resist a little, but not for very long.
bawa_23

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:39:23 AM

You should trust Bitcoin, It is the pillar & future of Cryptocurrency. All altcoins still depend on it, definitely if Bitcoin fall, altcoin will also fall. Still Bitcoins is the most trusted coin in crypto. It will take long time when Altcoins will overshadow Bitcoin.
AndrewBrown

Activity: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:36:06 AM

I have sen this question a couple of times, and I have read a good number of answers regarding it, and I would like to say that there is actually a great chance that this might happen. It might happen that Btc crashes, and it takes every other coin along with it. It seems now that Bitcoin is the pillar of the cryptocurrency industry.
kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:45:21 AM

Whatever happens to the price of bitcoin is what happens to the entire market. We need more money to concentrate on bitcoin in order to get back up. If bitcoin doesn't work well then all the other coins on the market certainly don't work well which isn't good for us.
Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:44:46 AM

No one pray for Btc to crash but it happens, it will affect more than 95% altcoins on Coinmarketcap and I don't think the entire industry can survived without Bitcoin because BTCA represents the entire industry.
DarkEagleMan

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:56:45 PM

The behavior that has been observed in the market recently clearly shows that the price of bitcoin still has a very marked influence on the behavior of all other altcoins. Therefore I have no doubt that the eventual fall of bitcoin would bring great uncertainty and generate a fateful bloodbath in the market, but the positive aspect of this would be that without bitcoin, the market would recover gradually given its undeniable utility in the current economic system, and their prices would depend more on their advantages and benefits than on the mere speculation that bitcoin has caused so far.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
futurefuturecoins

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:52:09 PM

I have my own experience in observing the behavior of the bitcoin price and the price of altcoins. Indeed - the downward movement of Bitcoin prices entails a reduction in the price of altcoins. This predictability is not a bad parameter to trade.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:08:41 PM

As for me, all the coins depend on Bitcoin. In any case, if Bitcoin fails then all the coins on its track will fail. But not everything is so bad, I hope that in the future all coins will be autonomous.
Dating lately, the relevance of Bitcoin is also falling and it is very likely that Bitcoin will not be very promising. Based on this, it is necessary to assume How the cryptocurrency market will develop. .
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1134

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:11:18 PM

Whatever happens to the price of bitcoin is what happens to the entire market. We need more money to concentrate on bitcoin in order to get back up. If bitcoin doesn't work well then all the other coins on the market certainly don't work well which isn't good for us.

I have to agree with this. The way the market is built, it relies on Bitcoin as the main promoter. Altcoins don't matter in a situation where laws are being built around bitcoin and with bitcoin in mind. Many people who aren't very well informed see cryptocurrency market as Bitcoin and think that altcoins are just a clone of Bitcoin. If the oldest and most popular cryptocurrency would crash to very low levels you can be sure that some altcoins would cease to exist and the rest would lose 90% of value.

SashaVeg

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:13:18 PM

I am sure that all coins depend on Bitcoin and that this situation will never change. Because in the economy there must be a leader, and in cryptocurrency it is Bitcoin.
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:16:55 PM

BTC being the major trading pair of most of the coins in the market will always have its effect on all tokens. Since tokens are mostly traded in terms of satoshis, so when BTC price in FIAT (USD/EUR) goes down, it makes satoshis value go down as well and eventually the price of other tokens as well.
On the other side, during the past few quarters we are seeing a lot many coins are also getting FIAT pairing on exchanges this will reduce the BTC impact on other tokens but it will take time.
cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:28:21 PM

I think that when people withdraw money, they first completely withdraw and store them either in Fiat money or cash, but then they go back to the game and invest in some coins. Cryptocurrencies are like a drug for many people.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:31:07 PM

I can't say it all goes with Bitcoin. But it is not difficult to guess that all of them will lose a great deal of value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: